Love Lesson Num 10 : Talking To The Moon

Secret Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  MinHo opened his eyes and look around. He quickly turn to his left when he heard  a sound of snoring. MinKyung didn't snore. His eyes wide open when he saw the two guy hugging each others. He don't know if he should felt relived or wanna kick them. Part of him feel happy when he saw Geun Seuk there. That means ShinHye didnt share a bed with him. 

  Childish but he couldn't care less. He love her so much that make him act like that. He keep let the guys drink with him. The way GeunSeuk look at ShinHye last night make him feel so scared. He might lost her for real if he didn't take action list night. It so childish but he succeed protecting his woman. 

  He almost jumped up when someone open the door. MinKyung was standing in front of the door, both hand on waist and shook her head rapidly. She smirk when she saw the two guy sleeping while hugging each others. 

  "Daebak. Yahhh, Lee HongKi, Jang GeunSeuk. Both of you better wake up now before I kick both of you out from my room. " MinKyung yell at them. HongKi barely open his eyes, try to digest everything inside his blurry mind. 

  "Seukki, I think we slept at the wrong room. Wake up. The lion queen going to eat us alive. " MinHo chuckle at first then clear his throat awkwardly when MinKyung glare at him. She not angry but sulking. 

  "Ohhh. Sorry Hyung, nuuna. We must be too drunk to recognize our own room. At least, HongKi didn't wrongly enter Se Young's room. " HongKi push GeunSeuk away, make him fall from the bed. 

  "You better watch your mouth before I eat you alive. I'm so hungry. I think your girlfriend had made our breakfast. " HongKi was the first one walk out from the room, followed by GeunSeuk. They need to refill their stomach.

  "Tsskk. This two brat are really something. Oppa, go wash your face and then lets take breakfast together. " MinKyung offer her hand to him to help him stand up but he grab the chance to pull her into his embrace. 

  "Im sorry. Do you sleep well last night. I get excited with their story, keep pouring the wine, end up very drunk. Can I have my morning kiss?." He whisper to her ears and tighten his arms around her. MinKyung pouted but still kiss his left cheek. 

  "What was that?. We not underage couple. I want a lips lock kiss. " He pointed to his lips, make MinKyung blushing. A morning seducing was new for her. Maybe he feel sorry for didn't spend their night together, she thought. 

  "Yahhhh, Hyung. You should close your door first. " MinHo was leaning closer to MinKyung when HongKi suddenly enter their room again. MinKyung buried her face on his chest. HongKi took his hand phone on the table and chuckle. 

  ShinHye saw him hugging her on the bed, make her heart feel lil bit pain. Their eyes locked for a second before she quickly pass his room. MinHo bit his lips when he saw GeunSeuk hugging her from behind. 

  He hate to hear her laugh especially the one that make him laugh is wasn't him. He don't know what happen to him. The next thing he did is he was kissing MinKyung passionately like he was punishing ShinHye for being stubborn again. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Lip lock kiss?. Uhhh. I show you why you shouldn't messed up with me. " ShinHye smirked looking at the couple that laugh happily near the pool. She was walking behind her boyfriend. 

  "Eunnie, your boyfriend is really dangerous. I can't believe he have the bad naughty side.  " All eyes was looking at ShinHye. Se Young almost can't believe ShinHye will said something like that. MinHo can feel his breath stuck inside his throat. 

  "You should lock him in your room before he make my man drunk. I feel like my husband left me on our first night. " ShinHye smile grew wider when MinHo face turn to pale. She take off her bathrobe, join GeunSeuk in the pool. 

  "I feel like I'm not attractive enough to make him stay." Her left arm around his neck securely while her left hand busy traveling on his y bare chest. GeunSeuk was little shock but he do enjoyed her naughty personality. 

  "No in public,please. " Their eyes was locked together in lust, GeunSeuk was leaning to her for a kiss until they heard HongKi's voice. GeunSeuk laugh and give a light kiss on her lips make someone dealing with his anger. 

  "Then should we continue inside our room dear wife?. Didn't you said that you felt like you husband left you. How about your husband come back at the second night?. " He lift her up by holding her waist, make half of her y body on top of him with her full y in front of his face. He was holding his desire when his eyes saw her y cleavage. 

  "Don't you dare Park ShinHye. Didn't your mum warned you about this. I'm sure she will kill you if she find out. " Se Young glared at GeunSeuk who grinned looking at how pissed she was.

  "You should listen to her ShinHye. You can't lost your ity before her. " HongKi said make Se Young feel more pissed off. She throw the apple to him, hit right at his head. 

  "You stupid monkey. Watch out your mouth before I kill you. It got nothing to do with me. You come here. Stop smiling like a fool. " Se Young try to catch him but he was really fast. He even eat the apple that she used to hit his head happily. People might in shock if they know their cute funny basketball player is really childish and annoying person. 

  "Two of you make a great couple. Why don't two of you start dating each other. " MinKyung's suggestion make HongKi laugh harder. Dating a monster?. No way!. 

  "I rather be single forever than dating a monster. Nuuna, why don't you introduce me with your model. I bet you have a dozen of hot young model. "  Se Young scoffed annoyingly to him. Who want to date a 6 years old kid that trapped in a man body. He not her taste anyway. 

  "Why don't you try dating Uee. She one of Korean favourite model. " MinHo took a quick glance at ShinHye who look angry this time. He sipped his wine when he successfully make her remember of her boyfriend mistake. 

  "That was a brilliant idea. So I won't feel insecure that my boyfriend might still dating her secretly. But I have a lots of better thing to offer to my boyfriend. He haven't see my other side. I bet he can't look at other woman anymore. " Her turn to make MinHo angry. One of them should give up or thing will getting worse. But defin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter