Wings 8: Love Conquers All

Guardian Angels

With that, the angels launched into battle. With Jaejoong on their side, the angels were quickly overpowering the Black Wings, until Yuri called upon someone. "Hyo! Bring him." she ordered. Another Black Wing landed with someone. Kim Hyoyeon, fourth in command. With her was... Jaejoong called for them to stop fighting. "Yunho..." Jaejoong breathed, more to himself than anyone else.

Yunho's eyes were still dark and unfocused, which meant that he was under the Black Wings' control. "Teuk, take care of Yuri and the rest of the Black Wings. Leave Hyoyeon and Yunho to me." Jaejoong told Leeteuk mentally. Leeteuk nodded and told the other angels mentally to fight all the Black Wings except for Hyoyeon and Yunho. Soon, all the Black Wings were defeated, Yuri having disappeared into a pile of black dust after being cornered and overpowered.

Hyoyeon smirked and gave Yunho a sword. Jaejoong made his sword appear. A moment of silence passed, then Yunho launched himself at Jaejoong. Swords clashed as the two fought, one unwillingly and the other being willed to. Within minutes the battle was over. Jaejoong stood with his sword in hand, poised at Yunho's throat. Hyoyeon taunted, "Come on, kill him!" Jaejoong looked into Yunho's eyes, slowing putting his sword down. Yunho then lifted his own sword and aimed it at Jaejoong's throat. "You can kill me, Yunho, just when I'm gone, don't forget that I love you." Jaejoong whispered, closing his eyes as he awaited his death.

~*~

The moment Yunho had heard Jaejoong say the line 'don't forget that I love you' he started fighting against the spell that held him. "Jae! Wait for me!" he screamed. Trapped, trapped in this cage. He couldn't let his Boojae die. No.

~*~

Leeteuk was asked by Minho, "Should we help Jae-hyung?" Leeteuk shook his head. "This is his battle. He has to fight this alone." he said.

~*~

Yunho's hand shook. Hyoyeon smirked and ordered Yunho to kill Jaejoong. The sword jerked forward, barely an inch away from Jaejoong's throat. "No." Yunho ground out, fighting the spell that held him. Jaejoong gasped and opened his eyes. "Yun..." he breathed. Yunho, who was fighting the spell, heard him, but was too occupied to reply. "You. Will. Not. Control. Me. You. . Go. To. Hell!" Yunho gritted his teeth. Finally, Yunho broke the spell. "Leeteuk, take him!" Jaejoong ordered. Leeteuk quickly took the semi-conscious man to safety.

"This is our battle, . Fight me properly." Jaejoong yelled. "As you wish." Hyoyeon smirked.