Wings 4: It's For The Better

Guardian Angels

"It's me, isn't it?"

Jaejoong sighed. That statement that Yunho had said was still stuck in his head. Jaejoong massaged his head while lying on his bed. After Yunho had said that he had taken off without a word. Yunho would have probably taken that as confirmation. Just then, the doorbell started ringing. He looked out of his window to see Yunho standing outside. Jaejoong shook his head. "I can't face him now..." he said to myself. After a few more rings, Yunho trudged back to his house. Then Jaejoong's phone started buzzing non-stop, signalling a barrage of messages.

Jaejoong looked at his phone, which was still buzzing.

27 messages from Yun~

3 messages from AngeLeeteuk

Jaejoong picked up his phone and opened the messages from Leeteuk.

From: AngeLeeteuk

To: Jaengel

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?! GO OUTSIDE AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW!!!

From: AngeLeeteuk

To: Jaengel

Jae-hyung, please go outside now, he sounds desperate...

From: AngeLeeteuk

To: Jaengel

Hyung, you can't avoid this forever, you know... You know best, out of everyone, what will happen to you if you put this off any longer. I don't want that to happen to you, hyung...

Jaejoong sighed. He knew very well what happened. He had seen what happened to his cousin, after all. He opened the oldest message from Yunho, whose messages had reached 50.

From: Yun~

To: Boojae

Jae? It's me, isn't it?

From: Yun~

To: Boojae

If it's me, then I'm sorry... I like someone else...

From: Yun~

To: Boojae

Jae? Reply to me, please?

From: Yun~

To: Boojae

Jae? Please, I'm worried that something will happen to you... I've messaged Leeteuk-hyung.

Jaejoong sighed. The rest of the messages were like that... In the human world, Jaejoong was younger than Leeteuk. But in their angel years, Jaejoong was older and had more experience. The knowledge that Yunho liked someone else hurt, he suspected that the person he liked was a girl. 'It's for the better.' he thought, as he made his decision. One that would definitely get him killed by Leeteuk, but one he knew would make Yunho happy.

Luckily, Jaejoong had forgotten to tell Yunho what would happen if an angel went without his 'person' for a long period of time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rule 155 of The Angel Handbook for Angels Sent Down To The Human Realm:

An angel must NOT, at all times, spend a long period of time without his or her 'person' close by, or he or she will slowly fade away forever, not even going back to the angel realm, but will cease to exist.

Jaejoong smiled sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just like his cousin.