Wings 1

Guardian Angels

"Jae! Pali pali pali!" Yunho jumped up and down on the spot impatiently while he waited for Jaejoong to pack his bag. All he wanted to do right now was to go straight home and sleep. Jaejoong sighed and slung his bag over his shoulder. "Fine! I'm coming..." Jaejoong grumbled. At the gate, they separated ways, Yunho heading for home. Jaejoong headed to a certain place, a certain park, a certain tree. He looked around for a moment, seeing that there was no one around, he closed his eyes and willed. When he opened his eyes again his wings were out, stretching to their full size. He flew up into the tree, or trees, seeing as there were so many trees in this park that it could be called a forest.

He stretched out on a branch and waited. Soon, wingbeats could be heard. His friend, Kim Junsu, landed on the closest branch. Soon after, his 'person', Park Yoochun's head popped up from where he climbed up from and joined his guardian angel at his branch. "Where are the others?" Jaejoong asked lazily. "Should be on the way," Junsu replied, the hair of the lying on his lap Yoochun. Soon, more wingbeats could be heard and 13 other angels landed on the nearby trees.

Some of them were carrying their 'person', like Minho was carrying Taemin, Zhoumi carrying Henry and Yesung carrying Ryeowook. Others helped their 'person' climb up, like how Sungmin was helping Kyuhyun, Jonghyun helping Key, Onew helping Seunghyun and Leeteuk helping Kangin. There were others climbing and carrying, but there are too many to mention. "Any new information from the Lord?" Jaejoong asked. As he was the oldest, he was the non-official leader of the big group.

Everyone shook their heads. "How about the Black Wings?" Jaejoong asked. Again, everyone shook their heads. The Black Wings were angels who had gone over to the 'dark side', like Eunhyuk and Donghae liked to call it. Angels who decided that working for the Devil was better than working for the Lord. "No movement at all, but we'll keep on monitoring." Leeteuk replied. As second-in-command, he usually helped Jaejoong organise missions and duties.

"Okay. Stay alert and we'll meet again tomorrow here." Jaejoong said, sitting up. The group nodded and left in pairs. Siwon and Kibum were still busy helping Nari get Shindong down the tree. Luckily Shindong was losing weight. The only ones left were Jaejoong and the Kangteuk couple. "How long more, hyung?" Leeteuk asked. Jaejoong knew fully well what Leeteuk was talking about. "Soon, Teuk, soon." Jaejoong sighed. He knew he couldn't put off telling Yunho any longer.

"I'll hold you to it." Leeteuk said, Kangin on his way down to the ground. He then flew down to help Kangin. Jaejoong sighed. Heck, he didn't even know if Yunho believed in angels! How was he going to tell the truth? He sighed and camouflaged himself, one of the angels sent down's powers. Guardian angels were angels foretold by the Cupid that their true love, or their 'person' was on Earth instead of another angel. This big group of angels were originally friends in Heaven, and sent to Earth together by fate. Guardian angels were to tell their 'person' the truth about themselves, and stay with him or her for life. He flew back home after he finished camouflaging himself.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

There! How is it? The first chapter! Sorry I took so long to update! Here is a list of the angels and 'persons', so you won't get confused.

Angel: Leeteuk  Human: Kangin
Angel: Eunhyuk Human: Donghae
Angel: Hankyung Human: Heechul
Angel: Zhoumi Human: Henry
Angel: Kibum Human: Siwon
Angel: Sungmin Human: Kyuhyun
Angel: Nari Human: Shindong
Angel: Yesung Human: Ryeowook
Angel: Junsu Human: Yoochun
Angel: Jaejoong Human: Yunho
Angel: Minho Human: Taemin
Angel: Jonghyun Human: Key
Angel: Onew Human: Seunghyun
Angel: Hongki Human: Jonghun
Angel: Jaejin Human: Minhwan
Others: Human: Changmin
Black Wings: SNSD

Hope you don't get confused!