Wings 2: The Truth

Guardian Angels

"Yes, Jae?" Yunho asked his best friend. Jaejoong had called him back after school, saying that he had something to tell him. "Whatever I say, please don't say anything until I have finished speaking," Jaejoong said. Yunho nodded. "Actually, I'm an-" Jaejoong was cut off by Leeteuk running to the two of them, yelling, "Jae-hyung! We need your help! The guys are under attack from the Black Wings!" Jaejoong cursed and told Yunho to stay there and ran off to join Leeteuk. Of course, being the curious guy he was, Yunho followed them. As he turned a corner -to the woods, he realised- and got the shock of his life when he saw people with black wings in the sky. People. With wings. Then he caught sight of more people in the sky, this time with white wings, and boy was he surprised when he saw his best friend among them. His best friend. Kim Jaejoong. Flying? Yunho shook his head. But when he opened his eyes again, the same scene greeted him.

He watched stock still as Jaejoong made a spear appear out of nowhere and started fighting the people with the black wings. Slowly they managed to overpower the Black Wings, as he remembered Leeteuk had said. The Black Wings said something he couldn't hear, and Jaejoong flashed a look in his direction. He cursed and said something back, fighting with more energy than ever, determined to protect his 'person'. The Black Wing laughed and slowly they flew away.

As soon as they had gone, the people with the white wings, Jaejoong included, landed and people, he now noticed, ran to them. He then realised that he knew all these people. Jaejoong slowly walked towards him. "Yunho?"  Jaejoong slowly asked. Still processing what he had just seen into his brain, Yunho gave no reply. After a while his brain registered that Jaejoong was standing in front of him. "What... just happened?" he said.

TBC

                                                                                                                                                                  

I'm sorry for the pretty short chapter, just that school has officially ripped me of any ideas so yea...