Wings 3: The Truth, Once And For All

Guardian Angels

"Yun, I can explain-" Jaejoong said, but Yunho interrupted him. "I don't want you to explain! I want you to tell me what the heck is going on!" Yunho exclaimed. Jaejoong exchanged a look with Leeteuk and the younger ushered the others away. "Tell me, tell me please, that I didn't see you and half of my friends with wings." Yunho muttered. Jaejoong visibly flinched. "I... I can't, because it's true. It's real, Yunho. I am an angel, sent down from heaven, along with our friends you saw just now in the sky. It's the truth, Yunho, you know very well how I do not lie to you." Jaejoong said, half-fearing his best friend's reaction.

Yunho shuddered and sighed. "Just... just give me a while, please?" he said. Jaejoong nodded, Jaejoong watched as Yunho walked to a tree and sat down. After a few minutes, Yunho looked up at Jaejoong. "So... you're saying that you're an angel?" he asked. Jaejoong nodded. "Can I... can I see them?" Yunho asked. Jaejoong immediately caught his meaning, and made his wings appear once more. "Woah..." Yunho breathed. They were just so pretty. White downy feathers were layered, creating a fluffiness only wings and soft fur could have.

"Can I touch them?" Yunho asked hesistantly. "Just don't pull any feathers out." Jaejoong replied and turned around, so now his back and wings were facing Yunho. Yunho approached him, hand reaching out. Jaejoong sighed when he felt Yunho's hand land on his wings. "They're so soft..." Yunho whispered. He became bolder, the feathers. Jaejoong purred at the feeling, which made Yunho stop for a second, but continued soon after. "You aren't disgusted or anything?" Jaejoong asked timidly. "Disgusted? No. Fascinated. Hell yeah." Yunho replied.

"Can you maybe, explain to me what happened just now?" Yunho asked after a few minuted of comfortable silence. Jaejoong took a deep breath and started to explain to Yunho what exactly was going on, leaving the part out that Yunho was his 'person'. "So... I guess that's it." Jaejoong finished off.

"So, you all are here to find your true love? And to protect us humans from the Black Wings?" Yunho asked. Jaejoong nodded. "Then what about you? Have you found your 'person' yet?" Yunho queried. "I have." Jaejoong nodded. "Do I know him?" Yunho asked excitedly. Jaejoong nodded slowly. "You know him the best." Jaejoong replied.

"Who is it?" Yunho asked. Jaejoong visibly tensed. "I'll tell you that tomorrow." Jaejoong got up, wanting to get back home more than ever.

Jaejoong turned and headed for the exit from the park. However, what Yunho said next left him rooted to the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's me, isn't it?"

***************************************************************************

A/N: OH GOD I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING RECENTLY!!! I HAVE THIS MAJOR WRITER''S BLOCK AND I JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR THIS! Forgive me please!

Comment and subscribe! Both will be greatly greatly greatly appreciated!