Do you remember the day I argued with you?

Remember, I Love You
Hyesu is at the bridal shop to choose her wedding dress with her mother and Junhyung's mother. Their parents are getting along really well and Hyesu feels grateful to see her mother and future mother-in-law to discuss about the wedding plan together.
 
Six months have passed since the night Junhyung proposed Hyesu and they are taking a step closer to a new future they will build.
 
They have picked a date and the wedding party will be held in three months but their mothers are too excited that they want to help them for the preparation.
 
Junhyung will pay a visit to her house to see her choice of dress because he is currently attending a meeting in his company for new project. He promised her that they will have a date tonight to discuss their wedding as well.
 
"Are you sure you don't want to join us?" her mother asks. "We're going to have lunch together, Hyesu ah."
 
"I want to look for something," Hyesu refuses the invitation politely. "I will go back as soon as possible. Don't worry."
 
"Well, don't forget to show the picture of the dress to Junhyung tonight," Junhyung's mother reminds her with a smile. "I'm sure he will be amazed by the dress. He will be impatient to see you in the dress for sure."
 
Hyesu blushes and excuses herself from the two loving mothers. She walks around the area to find a bookstore to buy a new recipe book. She wants to be a good wife for Junhyung and she is learning to be a better cook by reading recipe books and with Yoseob's help.
 
"Excuse me," a young man with black cap approaches her when she steps out from the bookstore. He looks confused and Hyesu can smell alcohol from him. "Can you help me find an address?"
 
Being the girl who is glad to help everyone, she nods and asks for the address. Unfortunately she doesn't have an idea where the address is but she walks along with the young man, taking her to dark alleys.
 
She feels uneasy but the young man assures her that the address he is looking is around the area. They finally stop when they reach a dead-end alley.
 
"Ah," Hyesu sighs. She turns around to return to the big street, "Maybe we should ask some-"
 
Suddenly the young man grabs her wrist and pins her to the wall. He crashes his lips on hers, kissing her lips roughly. She tries to struggle but the young man is way too strong for her. He grips both of her wrists firmly that she can't move her hands.
 
Hyesu uses her knee to hit his stomach, making him to curse under his breath. She runs away with teary eyes. She takes out her phone and calls Junhyung but it is diverted to a mailbox because Junhyung turns off his phone during meeting.
 
Hyesu covers with her hand because she is trying to hide from the man. She doesn't know which way to go since he led her through many directions before.
 
She decides to call Yoseob, praying that he will pick up the phone. When Yoseob picks up the call, her tears roll down with joy.
 
"Y-Yoseob, help me," she stammers. "T-There is this guy... I-I don't know..."
 
"Calm down, Hyesu, calm down," Yoseob cuts her words because he doesn't get what she is saying. "Tell me where you are. I'll get you. Are you alone?"
 
"I-I don't know... I-I was at the bookstore where you recommended me before... I-It's dark he-"
 
Her words are cut off because the young man has found her. She is pinned once again on the wall as her phone hits the ground, shattered into pieces, leaving Yoseob to panic because the call is cut off all of a sudden.
 
He tries to call Hyesu again but he can't reach her. He can't reach Junhyung as well so he decides to leave the restaurant to find Hyesu according to her clue about the bookstore. He also calls the police just in case she is in danger.
 
"Gotcha," the young man smirks cockily. "Who did you call just now? Junhyung Hyung?"
 
Hyesu's eyes widen in shock when she finally gets a clear look of the young man's face. He is Junhyung's younger brother. She never met him before but Junhyung showed her his family picture before.
 
She once asked about his younger brother before but Junhyung shrugged the topic away because he didn't want to talk about him. She only knows that his younger brother is rebellious and they don't get along especially since Junhyung moved to his own apartment.
 
Hyesu tries to struggle again but ends up pinned to the ground by his strength. Her feet are held by his legs so she can't run away again. Her body trembles by fear and she starts to cry endlessly.
 
Ignoring her tears, he kisses her lips again, doesn't care at all that she doesn't return the kiss. He lowers his lips to kiss her neck and he lets her to scream; he knows that almost no one comes across this alley.
 
He is drunk after partying all night with his friends. He was walking around with no destination when he saw Hyesu bid goodbye with his mother. He recognized her as Junhyung's fiancee because his mother always mentioned her name, comparing Junhyung's perfect life with his messy life. She even put the picture of Junhyung and Hyesu together in their main room.
 
He once saw his brother as his role model because of his perfect skills in everything. Ever since Junhyung started dating Hyesu, he felt that Junhyung changed into an unreasonable and ridiculous man.
 
He hates Hyesu for that. His brother spent most of his times with Hyesu, pursuing music instead of sport that he thought was perfect for Junhyung. He ran for beer to ease his thought about losing his brother to a girl.
 
His parents gave up on controlling him, making him to lose control over himself. He doesn't care about college or his brother anymore. He just wants to have fun.
 
Now that he is alone with Hyesu, he wants to ruin her life. Just like how Hyesu has ruined his life indirectly.
 
He s her shirt while his lips trailing her collarbone. Hyesu cries really hard, trying to push away him from her but it's useless.
 
He showers her body with kisses until he reaches the button of her pants. Without any hesitation, he s her pants with a victory smirk.
 
"No! Please no!" Hyesu begs with desperation but he doesn't listen to her. Her eyes are swollen now and she is really afraid of what might happen to her.
 
"I'll do it gentle. Don't worry," he smirks with confidence, taking off his T-shirt. "I'm sure Junhyung Hyung is too good to do this before you're married."
 
Right when he is trying to his own pants, Hyesu slaps him and sits up. She grabs an iron rod and swings it randomly to hit Junhyung's brother head when he approaches her again, angry with what she did to him.
 
"Go away!" Hyesu yells, hitting him endlessly. She doesn't even dare to open her eyes yet she knows that the young man is trying to avoid the iron rod.
 
When she hears the loud sound and the young man falls to the ground, Hyesu opens her eyes to find Junhyung's brother is on the ground. His head is bleeding. She looks at the iron rod she is holding and there is his blood on the rod.
 
She throws away the iron rod, trembling by her own fear. He doesn't move at all and Hyesu is too afraid to check his condition.
 
She doesn't even have power to run away. Her legs are shaking. She squats down at the corner of the alley, closing her ears and stares at the frozen body in front of her. She hugs her knees in silence.
 
Hyesu doesn't know how long she stays like that until Yoseob comes and finds her along with some police officers. He immediately rushes to Hyesu and hugs her.
 
He is shock to see the unconscious man but he starts to be really panic when he finds Hyesu with her ripped shirt. He takes off his jacket and puts it on her shoulder as he hugs her tight because she doesn't respond to him at all, "I'm here. It's alright now, Hyesu ah."
 
Hyesu can't think at all. She knows what she just did. Yoseob lifts her up on his arms, bringing her to the police car to head to the police office. Yoseob stays with her until Junhyung comes.
 
Junhyung was really surprised when he received mailboxs right after he finished his meeting. He called Yoseob when Yoseob has already arrived at the police office with Hyesu. Since Yoseob didn't say a single thing and just asked him to come immediately, Junhyung rushed to the police office.
 
On his way, he received another phone call from his father. He could hear his mother was crying from the phone when his father told him the surprising news.
 
His younger brother passed away.
 
His parents were heading to the police office as well. Junhyung agreed to meet them as soon as they arrived.
 
"Junhyung!"
 
Junhyung is on his way to see Hyesu when his father calls his name. He immediately rushes to hug his mother.
 
"How...," Junhyung clears his throat awkwardly. He doesn't know how to ask his father about how his brother died.
 
"We came here for the details. All the police officer said was someone hit him with iron rod until he lost too much blood. I don't know what happened, Junhyung."
 
"What?!" Junhyung feels the rage rushes to his brain. Even though he doesn't get along with his brother, he swears that he will never forgive the one who killed his younger brother.
 
For his surprise, he finds Yoseob is hugging Hyesu when they want to meet the police officer who called his parents. Yoseob is trying to have Hyesu to talk to him since she hasn't speak a word since they arrived.
 
"Hyesu?" Junhyung murmurs her name and it immediately grabs her attention. She looks up with teary eyes as Yoseob releases his hug quickly.
 
"What happened?" Junhyung approaches them and looks at Hyesu. He turns to Yoseob, feeling uneasy because he just saw his best friend hugs his fiancee. "What happened to her, Yoseob?"
 
"Are you Yong Junsung's family?" the police officer mentions his younger brother's name. "I'm sorry to say it but your son has died because loss of blood. This young girl here, Soo Hyesu, was there during the incident but she hasn't gave us any information yet. We are trying to identify the iron rod right now."
 
"Hyesu, tell me, what did you see?" Junhyung holds her shoulder firmly. He can't think clearly now because he is enraged to know who killed her brother. He doesn't even notice that he is hurting Hyesu because of his strong grip.
 
"I...," Hyesu cries again. "I-I killed him.... I..."
 
Junhyung loosens his grip with disbelief look. He doesn't believe what he just heard. But he knows that Hyesu is telling the truth; there is no use to lie.
 
"Oppa...," Hyesu calls him, sobbing uncontrollably. "I... I'm sorry... I-"
 
"Don't you dare!" Junhyung yells to her with anger. He glares at her and shakes her shoulder with his hands again. Hyesu cringes because of the pain. "You... Tell me you're lying, Hyesu! Answer me!"
 
"Yah!" Yoseob tosses his hands away and hugs Hyesu, protecting her from Junhyung's reckless action. "You're hurting her!"
 
Hyesu cries in Yoseob's hug. She doesn't know how to explain what happened to her, why she did what she never wanted to do, why she ended up like this.
 
And Junhyung lets his emotion to take over him that time. Instead of being the one who comforts Hyesu, he gives her cold stare, doesn't know what to believe anymore.
 
He never argued with Hyesu before. Not even for a small matter. Hyesu always accepted things as they were and Junhyung always tried his best to understand Hyesu.
 
He never imagined that they would have a fight like this.
 
"You're unbelievable, Hyesu," Junhyung mutters coldly and then storms out from the room, clenching his fists tight.

__________

Author's Note:

I guess this chapter marks the end of 'sweet' comments. ㅋㅋㅋ
I updated five chapters today.
Will update again tomorrow. ^^