Do you remember the day I forgot you?

Remember, I Love You
"Are you ready?" Yoseob's older sister smiles to Hyesu while she is looking at her own reflection on the mirror. "You look really beautiful! Every man will envy Yoseob for sure!"
 
Hyesu responds with a sheepish smile. She admits that she looks really different today with the white wedding gown and the wedding veil. She uses thin make up and pink lipstick  but she doesn't mind.
 
After all today is her big day. She will be married to Yoseob today.
 
Two months ago, Junhyung paid a visit to Yoseob. That night Hyesu accepted Yoseob's proposal; she agreed to marry Yoseob. And she still remembers that Junhyung shed his tears in front of her for the first time that night.
 
When Junhyung told them to be happy, her tears also rolled down. She secretly wished that Junhyung would stop her, that he would tell her that he still loved her and he didn't want Hyesu to marry Yoseob. But he didn't say it.
 
Hyesu still loves Junhyung. That's why she didn't answer Yoseob's proposal immediately. She waited for a miracle, for Junhyung to return to her, for them to become as one again.
 
It's not that she got tired in waiting. She was willing to wait for Junhyung for her entire life. But after four months without Junhyung and she was welcomed with Yoseob's warmth, Hyesu knew she must made a decision; she needed to move on. Whether to move backward or forward.
 
She keeps telling herself that she must loves Yoseob. She must returns his feeling because he always stays with her within the last six months. It's her turn to make Yoseob happy.
 
Now that Junhyung has wished for her happiness with Yoseob, there is nothing Hyesu can do; there is no way she can return with Junhyung again. Her future is with Yoseob and she needs to believe that.
 
Hyesu stands up from her seat and takes a white envelope from her bag. She wrote a letter for Junhyung and she put her engagement ring with Junhyung along with his promise ring in the envelope.
 
To move on perfectly, this is the last thing she needs to do.
 
She loves him too much that she wishes for his happiness. If she can't make him happy like what she used to do, at least someone else will and Hyesu will live her life to the fullest as well so none of them will regret.
 
"Unnie," Hyesu turns to Yoseob's sister as she hands the envelope to her, "can you please give this letter to Junhyung Oppa if you meet him?"
 
Actually she is not sure if Junhyung will come today. He left to Japan again the next day after he found out that Hyesu would marry Yoseob. It stayed the same; he didn't tell his parents his address at the Japan because he really wanted to be alone.
 
"Sure," she takes it from Hyesu and takes a glance on it. She gives her a soft smile, "This is really important, right?"
 
Hyesu blinks because of the question. Yoseob's sister holds her hand and mutters, "I'm a woman, Hyesu. I know you're trying to love my brother. He told me that you're a loyal girl and I know you still love Junhyung."
 
The feeling of guilty strikes her. She takes a deep breath because she doesn't want her tears to ruin her perfect make up. She looks at her soon-to-be sister-in-law who embraces her hand gently.
 
"Promise me one thing, Hyesu. If you find yourself can't love him, tell him," Yoseob's sister says calmly. "Both of you deserve to be happy."
 
"Thank you," Hyesu bows to her, feeling that she will cry if she stays any longer. Yoseob's family has been really kind to her and she feels that she already has second family.
 
Sometimes Junhyung's parents also visited her but they didn't say a word about Junhyung. They will also attend her wedding today because they has thought Yoseob and Hyesu as their own children as well.
 
At first they also avoided Hyesu because she had killed their young son. But after months passed and Yoseob tried to make them understand, they opened up themselves to Hyesu. She deserved to be forgiven.
 
At the same time, Yoseob is already waiting for his bride. But it's not only Hyesu that he is waiting for. He is waiting for Junhyung to come.
 
He tried to contact Junhyung. He even went to Japan for two days to meet him in person without telling Hyesu. Yoseob asked him to be his best man on his wedding day.
 
He knew it was going to break his heart but Yoseob still thought of him as his best friend. Junhyung was like his brother that he never had and he didn't want their friendship to change. But Junhyung only gave him a small smile, telling him that he would think of it.
 
But he never gave the answer to Yoseob. Not even until today. Yoseob's parents scolded him, telling him to find another best man but Yoseob insisted that Junhyung would come for sure.
 
If he really loves Hyesu, if he really thought of Yoseob as his best friend, Junhyung will come today.
 
And he is believing the right thing.
 
Junhyung wears his best tuxedo today. He took the morning flight from Japan, taking a leave from his works. He was considering this decision since Yoseob visited him last month but the hesitation filled his heart.
 
Yoseob told him everything. About what happened between Hyesu and his brother. About what Hyesu did after Junhyung left her. About how much Hyesu loved him that she almost killed herself.
 
But it's too late.
 
He regretted everything. He couldn't deny the fact that he still loved Hyesu. As much as he wanted to stop Hyesu from marrying his best friend, he knew it was his fault that all of these happened.
 
Even though he still loves Hyesu, he must let go of her because he believes that Hyesu will be happy with Yoseob.
 
He finds where Hyesu is from Yoseob's sister. He accidentally bumped onto her when he was walking around to find Hyesu around the church. She told him that the wedding ceremony will start in fifteen minutes and Junhyung will take her place to walk Hyesu up the aisle. She also handed over a letter from Junhyung and he is surprised to find the rings inside of the envelope.
 
He read the letter quickly to find Hyesu was crying while writing the letter and she tried to explain what happened that day. She wrote how hurt she was when Junhyung left her alone. She told him that she still loves Junhyung yet she prays for his happiness.
 
Junhyung holds back his tears when he reads the last sentence in the letter. He puts the letter inside of his pocket and walks to meet Hyesu.
 
Hyesu gasps in surprise when she sees Junhyung as the one who will walk together with her. She tries really hard to prevent the tears of happiness,  that she is able to see Junhyung again before she will be someone else's wife.
 
"You're beautiful," Junhyung offers his hand. His heart is beating really fast right now because Hyesu is extremely beautiful today even with short hair.
 
How he hopes that it is his wedding today. That he is the one who is waiting for Hyesu right now. That he is the one who will be married to Hyesu today.
 
"Thank you," Hyesu takes his hand with sincere smile. They walk together as Hyesu holds her wedding bouquet. Her heart is wavering right now that Junhyung is holding her hand. She has made her decision but her heart stays still.
 
Her feeling towards Junhyung hasn't changed. Not even for the most little part.
 
Yoseob's eyes widen in surprise and a smile forms on his lips when he sees Junhyung walks up the aisle with Hyesu. He is also astonished by Hyesu's beauty.
 
When Hyesu has stood right in front of Yoseob, Junhyung pulls away his hand reluctantly. He gives a brotherly hug to Yoseob and wishes for his happiness with Hyesu.
 
"Hyesu ah," Junhyung turns to Hyesu. His heart is aching because he knows Hyesu will never be his again soon but he forces a smile, "I will forget you. I will move on. Be happy."
 
He bows slightly to both of them and walks away. He doesn't take a seat with his parents but he leans near the door. He tells himself that he is going to leave when both of them are declared as husband and wife; he will let go of her but he still needs time.
 
"Hyesu ah," Yoseob holds her hand gently. Ironically his heart is aching too because Hyesu doesn't have a smile on her face; he knows Hyesu still loves Junhyung. "You can stop the wedding. You know that."
 
Hyesu looks up and shakes her head quickly, "No, Yoseob Oppa. Why would I do that?"
 
Yoseob cups her cheeks with both of his hands, smiling sadly at her, "I love you, Hyesu. That's why I know your heart is not mine. You still love him, don't you?"
 
From faraway, Junhyung feels his heart is bleeding at the scene of Yoseob and Hyesu together. He opens the door slightly and slips out from the church, walking away with tears ready to roll down.
 
"I'm sorry, Yoseob Oppa...," Hyesu cries, making the audiences to whisper with each other, wondering what is happening between the bride and groom. "I'm so sorry... You've been there for me all these times but I-"
 
"Go," Yoseob kisses her forehead and smiles even though he swears the pain he is feeling right now kills him slowly. "Go for him, Hyesu. He still loves you."
 
"I'm sorry...," Hyesu bows down to Yoseob and smiles with tears. "You deserve to be someone's better than me, Yoseob."
 
With that, she runs with her white gown, storms out from the church to find Junhyung. The priest and audiences are really shock with the sudden happening. Yoseob's parents and Hyesu's parents rush to Yoseob but Yoseob only answers them with a tear rolls down on his cheek, "She is going for her happiness."
 
Hyesu runs as fast as she can to find Junhyung. She hates herself from hurting Yoseob on his supposed-to-be big day but she can't lie her heart; she loves Junhyung and she can't force herself to love Yoseob when her heart goes for Junhyung.
 
Junhyung is waiting for the light to turn because he wants to cross the road. His mind is wandering around so he doesn't look around when the light finally changes. He crosses the road with his eyes gazing at the sky.
 
A man is driving his car when his phone rings. He takes the phone recklessly, talking with his wife that he will return earlier today for their anniversary day. He laughs and he doesn't see Junhyung cross the road.
 
His car is only inches away when he realizes that he is going to hit the young man with tuxedo. He tries to stop his car but he is too panic to control the car again.
 
The last thing Junhyung remembers before he black out is Hyesu's voice calling out his name.