Do you remember the day I kissed you?

Remember, I Love You
"Yah, Yong Junhyung, wake up," Yoseob shakes his shoulder rapidly until Junhyung opens his eyes reluctantly. "Hyesu is waiting for you!"
 
He rubs his eyes and looks at his phone screen to find five missed calls and two text messages from Hyesu. Her first attempt to contact Junhyung was one hour ago.
 
"Aish!" Junhyung stands up in a flash and grabs his jacket, wearing it while he slips his feet in his shoes.
 
"No thank you for me?!" Yoseob shouts when Junhyung storms out from his room but Junhyung doesn't hear him; he is too panic when he realized that he fell asleep for more than an hour.
 
"Aigoo...," Yoseob sighs. He looks at the picture in frame he put on his table. He takes the frame and smiles at the picture.
 
It's the picture of him, Hyesu, and Junhyung together. They were at the zoo and Yoseob asked a girl to take the picture for them. He treasures the picture so much that he put it in a frame.
 
Little does Junhyung know that Yoseob has a feeling towards Hyesu as well but he doesn't have any courage to confess to her until Junhyung took a step forward before him.
 
It has been three weeks since Junhyung told him that Hyesu has accepted his confession. They are a couple now and there is nothing Yoseob can do other than praying for their happiness.
 
Just now Junhyung and Yoseob were working their final project for this semester in Yoseob's room. Unfortunately Junhyung is lacking of better sleep nowadays because his family just moved to a new house and he was working hard to tidy up the whole house till late at night.
 
Yoseob let him slept when Junhyung closed his eyes, resting his head on the table. Yoseob went to help his mother for a while and that's when Hyesu called Junhyung but got no respond.
 
When Yoseob returned to his room and saw the text message from Hyesu for him, asking about where Junhyung was, he immediately woke him up. Somehow Yoseob hopes that Hyesu is looking for him instead of Junhyung.
 
At the same time, Junhyung is heading to the park where he supposed to meet Hyesu an hour ago as fast as possible. He has promised her that he will accompany her to find a reference book she needs for her final project.
 
He mentally curses himself for turning off the sound of his phone. It's the first time he came late to meet Hyesu and he hopes that Hyesu won't be mad at him.
 
But it's actually useless. Hyesu will never be mad at him, he knows it. Hyesu is still the same shy and quite girl even after they have started dating for three weeks.
 
Whenever Junhyung holds her hand, she will blush madly. Whenever Junhyung looks at her eyes, she will bite her bottom lip because of her nervousness. Whenever Junhyung leans closer to her, she will pull away slightly because she is afraid Junhyung can hear her rapid heartbeat.
 
Junhyung examines the park to find Hyesu. She is sitting alone on a park bench, holding her phone with sad eyes.
 
"Hyesu!" Junhyung fastens his steps and stops in front of her, catching his breath. "I-I'm sorry. I fell asleep in Yoseob's room becau-"
 
He stops when he looks at Hyesu's face. She smiles softly to him, as if she is trying to tell him that she is glad to see him here now. Junhyung's heart skips a beat when he sees the sweet smile of Hyesu.
 
"I thought something happened to you," Hyesu stands up and looks at Junhyung shyly. "I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep."
 
"Yah, don't say that," Junhyung pats her head, the gesture which always makes Hyesu to blush. "I need to make an amend for being late. I owe you a special request. Anything."
 
"Eh?" Hyesu tilts her head, trying to figure what Junhyung is talking about.
 
Junhyung chuckles at her innocent reaction and he holds her hand, leading her to the bookstore, "I'll do one thing for you based on your request. Anything."
 
Hyesu returns his embrace with flushed pink cheeks. She doesn't need Junhyung to do something for her; his presence like this is more than enough for her. But then she does want to ask Junhyung for something.
 
"Can you cut my hair again?" Hyesu asks when they step out from the bookstore. Junhyung gives her a questioning look because he doesn't think Hyesu needs to cut her hair.
 
"With a bowl?" Junhyung blurts out a joke and Hyesu can't help herself to smile because of the simple joke. Junhyung her hair, "You're beautiful this way, Hyesu ah."
 
Once again, she blushes by his sweet words. Junhyung always makes her heart to flutter even when he doesn't plan to do that.
 
"My bangs," Hyesu murmurs and Junhyung looks at her bangs which are indeed too long that they cover her eyes slightly.
 
"Well, I think I can do it then," Junhyung ruffles her hair. "Since my house is a mess now, can I do it in your house?"
 
Hyesu nods and they walk hand in hand to Hyesu's house. Junhyung knows exactly where her house is because he always walks Hyesu back everyday. He hasn't met her father yet but her mother is a warm figure and she really welcomes Junhyung whenever he comes.
 
They sit on the patio bench at the backyard of Hyesu's house while her mother is preparing dinner for them. Hyesu prepares a scissor and a comb for Junhyung.
 
She doesn't need trendy style for her hair. Even though Junhyung is not a hairstylist, she loves when Junhyung combs her long hair with his fingers and that's why she will never cut her hair short.
 
"I can't cut your bangs if you wear your glasses on," Junhyung removes her glasses and puts them on his lap. "You don't need to wear glasses, right? You don't need to wear them again if you don't need to."
 
Hyesu's sight is totally good. She wears it because she feels comfortable to hide half of her face behind the glasses.
 
"Now close your eyes," Junhyung takes the scissor and comb, ready to work her bangs. "I hope I won't mess up this time."
 
It doesn't take too long for him to shape her bangs. When he puts down the scissor and comb, Hyesu is still closing her eyes because Junhyung hasn't told her to open her eyes.
 
Junhyung stares at her, admiring her innocently beautiful face. Actually he thinks Hyesu is more beautiful without the black thick rimmed glasses she always wears.
 
Now that she is closing her eyes, sitting right in front of him, Junhyung can feel his heart is beating rapidly.
 
He reaches out his hand to moves her hair behind her ear, making her to flinch a little because of his touch. Junhyung leans closer, tilting his head a bit when his face is only inches away from hers.
 
Hyesu feels his breath near her face but she doesn't dare to open her eyes. She can feel that Junhyung is really close to her and her heart is pounding.
 
Junhyung presses his lips on hers, kissing her lips gently. Hyesu clenches her fists in his embracing hand, feeling unsure what to do. But after seconds, she kisses him back slightly.
 
After Junhyung breaks the kiss, Hyesu opens her eyes slowly while her face is burning red. It's their first kiss and she feels that she is going to explode if Junhyung kissed her longer.
 
Junhyung covers his mouth with the back of his right hand. His heart is beating out of control but he tries to stop himself from doing something more than kisses to Hyesu.
 
He loves her and he wants her to know. But he knows that he doesn't need to show her with kisses or skinskip.
 
"I take back my words," Junhyung puts her glasses back on her. "You must wear your glasses."
 
"Eh?" Hyesu blinks in confusion. She is thinking if she looks really weird without her glasses.
 
"I'm afraid that someone else will fall in love with you because you look really beautiful without your glasses," Junhyung mutters with blushed cheeks. "Take them off if you're only with me."
 
Noticing that Hyesu is covering her warm cheeks with her hands, Junhyung leans closer to her again.
 
"You know that you're always beautiful for me," he kisses her forehead.