Do you remember the day I proposed you?

Remember, I Love You
"Do you want to have a drink tonight?" Yoseob elbows Junhyung's shoulder with a playful grin. "Remember Lee Joon? He said he just opened a new night club and we have free pass for tonight."
 
"Pass," Junhyung drinks his cola. "I have something to do tonight."
 
"Oh, come on, Junhyung! You have been really busy this month!" Yoseob starts to nag. "Let's have fun together again!"
 
It's been a while since the last time Yoseob hanged out with Junhyung because Junhyung is really busy with his current work as music composer. His deadline was chasing after him and he finally finished most of his projects two days ago.
 
Even before he graduated, Junhyung had been waited by some music companies because of his creativity. Now that he is a full time employee, Junhyung is acknowledged as a young and talented music composer among music companies.
 
But everything has its own consequences. Despite his increasing popularity and great career, Junhyung spent most of his times for work. He tried his best to keep in touch with his closest persons.
 
Yoseob is still on progress of pursuing his dream. He helps his mother as a cook and the restaurant has been expanded. He even thinks about having another restaurant at another district.
 
Junhyung never lost contact with Hyesu now that they have started dating for almost two years. She is working as an art teacher now, just like what she dreamt before.
 
The only thing that Junhyung is worrying is his own family. Since graduation, he moved out from the house and lived by his own in an apartment. His brother is a rebel young man and ever since Junhyung left, his behavior is getting worse. Even his parents gave up on controlling him.
 
Junhyung visited his house last night but his younger brother was nowhere to be found. His father told him with disappointment that he was out with his friends till midnight; it was what he always did. But his mother assured him that he didn't need to worry about it. His parents were really proud of him and they wanted Junhyung to keep working for a better future.
 
"I'm going for a date with Hyesu," Junhyung answers with a smirk. He knows that Yoseob will understand it the moment he mentioned Hyesu's name. "Besides I have a special plan tonight."
 
"Oh," Yoseob understands and doesn't want to force Junhyung anymore. "What do you mean a special plan? What are you planning for her?"
 
They haven't gone for a date for the last three months because of Junhyung's busy schedule. Sometimes Hyesu visited his apartment and noticed that he was really tired that she didn't want to stay too long.
 
Junhyung had been thinking for the whole month and he made his decision. He used his saving and went to a jewelry store three days ago at night. He picked a diamond ring which he thought would be perfect in Hyesu's finger.
 
He is going to propose Hyesu.
 
They have a really good relationship for two years and he wants to cherish her for the rest of her life. He believes that Hyesu will be really happy as well since it will show his serious commitment in their relationship. Maybe it will take a while until they step on the wedding day, until the day he feels that he is enough to build a new family on his own. But at least Hyesu will know that he will always love her.
 
He has set up a candlelight dinner on the beach. He will propose her, encircled by the beautiful sea. Junhyung knows that Hyesu loves sea when three of them visited the sea on their graduation day.
 
"Just wish me luck, will you?" Junhyung grins and stands up from his seat. "Thank you for the treat. My best regards for your mother. I'm taking my leave now."
 
"Say hello to Hyesu from me!" Yoseob shouts as Junhyung walks away. "Let's go out again together tomorrow! Tell me what it is tomorrow, Junhyung!"
 
Junhyung waves his hand randomly without looking back, his gesture that always makes Yoseob to sigh with a smile. He is glad that their friendship does not change at all even though Yoseob still can't move on from his feeling towards Hyesu.
 
He has rejected more than five girls within the last two years, telling them that he is not thinking about relationship yet. The fact is he couldn't help himself to see Hyesu in each girl he was close to.
 
"Well," Yoseob stands up and combs his hair with his fingers, "back to work."
 
When the clock strikes six that day, Junhyung is already waiting for Hyesu in front of her house with a motorcycle. Hyesu greets him with a wide smile, feeling incredibly happy to finally date with Junhyung again.
 
After giving her a kiss on her forehead, he hands over the helmet to Hyesu. They hop on the motorcycle and he rides to the restaurant, telling Hyesu to hug his waist during the journey.
 
Even without Junhyung told her, Hyesu will definitely circle her arms around his waist. She really misses this kind of moment where she can be alone with Junhyung.
 
If she never met Junhyung, she probably will be the creepy girl who doesn't care about the world. She is still the shy girl now but she finds courage in her heart little by little as time passes by.
 
When they arrive at the restaurant, Junhyung parks his motorcycle then leads her to the reserved table. Junhyung listens to her story about her students and he tells her about his latest project.
 
After enjoying the romantic dinner, Junhyung holds her hand, walking along the beach. He lets her walk with her feet in the water, feeling the cold water. He feels really happy when he sees the beautiful smile on her face.
 
"Thank you, Oppa," Hyesu embraces his hand and smiles sweetly. "I'm really happy tonight."
 
"Only tonight?" Junhyung raises his eyebrow, teasing Hyesu. He takes off Hyesu's glasses and ruffles her hair, "Haven't I told you that you don't need glasses when you're with me?"
 
While Junhyung puts her glasses in his jacket pocket, Hyesu is covering with her free hand. She doesn't understand why Junhyung can always make her blush even after two years together.
 
"I miss you," Hyesu finally says it. She holds the feeling for so long because she doesn't want to be a burden for Junhyung. She wonders if he feels the same with her. "That's why I feel really happy tonight."
 
"I'm sorry," Junhyung smiles sadly. He knows that Hyesu must be thinking about him a lot lately. "I miss you too, Hyesu ah."
 
He hugs her gently, inhaling her sweet scent as she clutches his shirt shyly. He can't stop falling in love with her over and over again.
 
"Can I ask you a question?" Junhyung pulls away and intertwines their fingers together while his other hand slips in his pocket, holding the jewelry box.
 
Hyesu tilts her head with an innocent smile, waiting for his question.
 
Suddenly there are colorful fireworks. They are released to the sky, coloring the beautiful night sky. Hyesu turns her gaze to the sky, admiring the beautiful fireworks.
 
Using the chance, he takes the ring out from the box without Hyesu noticing it. Junhyung hugs her from behind, wrapping her waist with his arms and he slids the ring on her ring finger slowly.
 
Hyesu lets a little gasp out from , surprised by his sudden gesture. When she wants to ask Junhyung about what the ring is for, Junhyung hugs her tighter.
 
"I want to see you whenever I wake up. I want to see you whenever I go to sleep. I want to cherish you for the rest of my life," he rests his chin on her shoulder. "I want to make you the happiest woman in the world."
 
He loosens his hug and Hyesu turns around to look at his face with wide eyes. She is thinking whether it's only a sweet dream or not, just like when Junhyung confessed to her and asked her to be his girlfriend.
 
She looks at the ring on her finger and then at Junhyung again. Junhyung has his usual charming smile on the face and the fireworks are shining on his face, making Junhyung looks really shining in the night.
 
"Soo Hyesu," Junhyung takes one of her hands and kisses it, "will you marry me?"
 
A tear of happiness rolls down on her cheek as she nods with a sincere smile, "Yes, Oppa."
 
And then, under the beautiful fireworks, Junhyung pulls her for a kiss. Even though he looks really calm, his heart is actually beating out of control and he wants to shout to the sea, to tell the world that Hyesu has accepted his proposal.
 
"I...," Junhyung kisses her forehead and the moves to her tip of the nose, "...love..."
 
He pauses for seconds to admire her beauty and finally lands a kiss on her lips.
 
"...you."