Do you remember the day I met you?

Remember, I Love You
Junhyung throws the basketball into the ring without a flaw. He smirks when the basketball passes through the net and, within the next second, the whistle is blowed. End of the game.
 
"You nailed them!" Yoseob raises his hand to do a high five with him. "We nailed them again!"
 
"Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob are unbeatable," Junhyung grins widely and looks at the basketball team they just defeated. All of them look disappointed with the results.
 
Junhyung and Yoseob are childhood friends and there are almost nothing they can't do. They are students with top grades, amazing in sports, and famous among girls.
 
Today is another ordinary day for them. They received a challenge from the basketball team of their university. They must won over five top players from the team to win free lunch for a week from the basketball team.
 
And they won easily. It's not because they are genius but both of them love to learn new things including sports.
 
"Are you sure you don't want to join our team?" the captain of basketball team asks them. "You two are really talented. We can win big-"
 
"We're free to do whatever we want," Junhyung cuts in without hesitation. "If we join basketball team, it means we can't play other sports whenever we want."
 
"Save your energy for your training," Yoseob pats the captain's shoulder. "Don't forget your promise. Free lunch for us!"
 
With that they leave the basketball team, heading to the grab some drinks. They sit on a bench, discussing about another challenge they received from soccer team.
 
"So this Doojoon guy is the captain. He asked me to come with you tomorrow morning...," Yoseob pauses because he notices that Junhyung isn't listening to him. His gaze is fixed on something behind him.
 
"Yah!" Yoseob waves his hand in front of Junhyung's face. "Are you listening to me? I'm talking here!"
 
"Eh?" Junhyung blinks, returning his gaze on Yoseob again. He rubs the back of his neck and murmurs, "Sorry. I think I just saw that new girl."
 
"New girl?" Yoseob looks at where Junhyung looked just now but there is no one. "You mean that creepy girl with long messy hair?"
 
"I guess," Junhyung shrugs as he tries to remember her face but he can't do it because he never really met the girl before. "Is she that creepy?"
 
"Rumor said that everyone who sat next to her experienced unfortunate accidents. Hyuna's dog died the day after she sat next to the creepy girl. Hyunseung's house was robbed by thief at night after he sat next to her. The list keeps going on," Yoseob tells Junhyung about the rumor.
 
Compared to Junhyung, Yoseob is more up to date about the rumor because he is more cheerful than Junhyung. He makes friends easily while Junhyung is more ignorant.
 
"That is so random," Junhyung laughs. He thinks in logic way and he doesn't believe in superstitions or things beyond logic. "They're only concidences."
 
"Want to bet?" Yoseob raises his eyebrow, knowing that his best friend doesn't like to be challenged.
 
"Sure," Junhyung responds immediately. "But she doesn't attend same classes with us. How can I prove that the rumor is a hoax?"
 
They just heard about the new girl from their friends but they never saw the girl in person. People said she always disappeared during the break time. Some of them said she was practicing black magic or contacting spirits in her hiding place.
 
"Find her and sit next to her," Yoseob reaches out his hand for a handshake. "Whoever loses will treat the winner a luxurious dinner."
 
"Fine," Junhyung shakes his hand as a sign of their deal. "Don't cry when I win."
 
"Don't blame me if something happen to you!" Yoseob shouts while Junhyung walks away from him to find the creepy girl. Junhyung just waves his hand randomly without looking back at Yoseob.
 
He looks around to find a clue about the girl whereabout. He thinks about a place where people will not come to disturb her because he heard nasty rumor that some students mock her whenever she walked pass them.
 
If he is on the girl's position, he will try to find a secret hiding place where no one can find her. And there is only one place comes in his mind.
 
Junhyung walks to the old building of their university. This building will be renovated after being abandoned for two years but there is no sign that the renovation will start soon.
 
No one comes to this place because they think it's dangerous site. This is indeed a good place to hide from people.
 
He jumps through the fence which blocks the access to the building, wandering his eyes to find the girl. Right before he steps in the building, he catches the movement of someone behind the tree which is not too far from his stand.
 
Letting his curiosity to take over, Junhyung approaches the tree carefully. He tilts his head and finds a girl is trying to hide herself with her long black hair.
 
"Yah," Junhyung tucks his hands inside his pocket casually, "what are you doing?"
 
The girl doesn't answer him. She doesn't even look up at him. She buries her face in her hands, avoiding his look.
 
Without any hesitation, Junhyung sits next to her, leaning his back against the trunk comfortably. The girl flinches a little because their shoulders are brushed against each other.
 
When the girl determines to leave because she feels uncomfortable with Junhyung's presence, she stands up, grabbing her bag along.
 
"Wait!" Junhyung tries to stop her by grabbing her shoulder but she brushes his hand quickly, making his silver bracelet to tie with her long hair.
 
She tries to pull away but ends up gritting her own teeth because of the pain she feels. Her hair is tangled to Junhyung's bracelet.
 
"Hang on," Junhyung tries to untie her hair off from his bracelet. "Don't move. You're just going to hurt yourself."
 
Junhyung doesn't notice that the girl is blushing because Junhyung doesn't mock her like the others always do. And, strange enough, she feels uneasy.
 
She takes the scissor from her bag and cuts her hair which is tangled. She accidentally drops her little notebook on the ground.
 
"Yah!" Junhyung scolds her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy?!"
 
The girl quickly turns around and runs away, leaving Junhyung alone. She doesn't even say a word to him.
 
Junhyung sighs, feeling confused with the girl. He looks at the little notebook and bows down to take it. He checks the first page to find the name of the owner.
 
"Soo Hyesu," Junhyung murmurs the name. "Ah, her name is Hyesu, eh?"