Do you remember the day I celebrated my birthday with you?

Remember, I Love You
Hyesu looks at the black scarf she just finished. She knitted it by herself for Junhyung's birthday present.
 
Today is Junhyung's birthday and they will celebrate it together with Yoseob at the restaurant due to the request from Yoseob's mother.
 
She yawns slightly, feeling tired but satisfied by her work. Junhyung often gave her compliments because of her knit hats and gloves she usually wears, the stuff she made by herself.
 
That's why she wants to make the scarf for Junhyung. It's already December and the weather is really cold lately so she knows that Junhyung will be happy to receive this present.
 
Today also marks their sixth months anniversary. They will graduate soon from the university and each of them has decided their future paths.
 
Hyesu will pursue her dream as an art teacher for kids. She loves kids but she is too shy around them but Junhyung assured her that she will do perfectly fine with being a teacher.
 
Junhyung will work as music composer, the job he is currently doing as part time job to earn early income by himself. Sometimes he shows his works to Hyesu and he is happy to see her smile whenever she listens to his creation.
 
While Yoseob will help her mother in the restaurant. He is a good cook and he loves food as well so it's a perfect job for him. He even announced that he will enlarge the business.
 
Hyesu once regretted the fact that she must transferred here in the middle of her studying years because of her father's work but now she is grateful that she could meet Junhyung and Yoseob.
 
Even though she wasn't welcomed for months by the others, she survives till this moment because Junhyung and Yoseob. They never stop supporting her through everything.
 
People get bored talking about Hyesu and they stop picking a new rumor about her, letting her to enjoy her days happily with Junhyung and Yoseob.
 
There is nothing she wishes other than these happy days will last forever.
 
She wraps the scarf with gift wrap carefully. She even puts a blue ribbon on it.
 
When the clock strikes six, she is ready to leave. She grabs her jacket and rushes to meet Yoseob. They want to give a surprise party for Junhyung.
 
"Saengil chukkahamnida!" Yoseob exclaims with excitement when Junhyung enters the restaurant. He arrived around thirty minutes after Hyesu met Yoseob.
 
Junhyung plants a quick kiss on her forehead, thanking her for the present she gave to him. Yoseob's mother baked a cake for Junhyung and he thanks her for her kindness.
 
They have dinner together, enjoying the night until around nine. Junhyun excuses himself and Hyesu since it's late already and he needs to walk Hyesu back.
 
They bid Yoseob goodbye after agree that they will meet to have breakfast tomorrow morning before heading to class. Junhyung holds Hyesu's hand while they head back to Hyesu's house.
 
"Ah, wait a minute," Hyesu stops suddenly when they walk pass a bakery. She steps in the shop and buys a strawberry cake and candles.
 
Junhyung frowns, wondering about what Hyesu is doing. Hyesu walks back to him and smiles sheepishly, "Can you drop by my place for a while?"
 
"Sure," Junhyung takes her hand again and walks out from the shop. "Why?"
 
Hyesu just gives him a mysterious smile. She wants to celebrate his birthday with only two of them. She can't bake a cake but at least she can try to do something for Junhyung.
 
She leads Junhyung to the main room of her house once they arrived. Her parents are not at home because they need to meet an old friend.
 
"Saengil chukkahamnida, saengil chukkahamnida," Hyesu sings slowly with shy smile as she lights the candle for Junhyung.
 
Junhyung blinks in surprise. He didn't expect that Hyesu will ask her to come over to celebrate his birthday again. But he is indeed happy because they're only alone now.
 
He blows the candles after making a birthday wish, hoping that these happy days can stay forever, the same wish Hyesu has.
 
Junhyung cuts the cake and gives the first slice to Hyesu. He eats half of the strawberry on the cake and gives the half to Hyesu, "Thanks for the cake, Hyesu ah."
 
Hyesu eats the strawberry and smiles, "I'm sorry that I can't make any special stuff like other girls. I-"
 
Junhyung pulls her into a hug. Hyesu blushes because of his sudden act but she embraces him as well, inhaling his scent comfortably.
 
"You're the only one for me," Junhyung whispers, tightening his hug. He doesn't care if Hyesu is not like the other girls outside because he never wants Hyesu to change herself for him. "I love you just the way you are."
 
He pulls away and rests his forehead on hers. He is holding her hands when Hyesu asks a honest question, "Junhyung Oppa, what do you see when you meet another girl?"
 
She is thinking about something which other girls have that can attract Junhyung. She will try her best to be the perfect one for Junhyung because she really loves him.
 
"That she is not you," Junhyung answers with a charming smile.
 
Hyesu can't help herself to blush madly because of his blunt answer. She knows for sure that Junhyung is not only teasing her; his answer is true and sincere.
 
"Promise me that we will celebrate my next birthday with the strawberry cake again," Junhyung brushes her cheek with his thumb gently. "But I want the one you bake."
 
"I will try my best," Hyesu forms a curve with her lips.
 
"It's a promise then," Junhyung links his pinky finger with Hyesu's. "Remember your promise, Hyesu ah."
 
Junhyung parts their fingers and cups her cheek with his hand. He feels that he is really lucky to have Hyesu in his life. He will never want to hurt her no matter what happen. He wants to protect her forever.

"Oppa," Hyesu looks at his eyes, "do you have something you want for your present? Other than the one I gave."
 
"I want you...," he leans to kiss her lips softly, "...to stay with me forever."