Chapter 3: Unison

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside a second hand motorcycle store in Seoul, a man wearing a pair of black pants, a white shirt and a cap was busy checking out the motorcycles displayed on the shop.

 

“Ahjussi, I’ll get this,” Kyuhyun said, smiling with satisfaction.

 

“Ok, sir. Please follow me,” the salesman answered as he led the way to his office.

 

 

Shin Hye woke up early today, despite waking up several times last night. She only had a total of four hours of sleep, because she was contemplating whether she would look for a new job or go to Seoul, and finally, she opted for the latter.

 

‘I might just try my luck in Seoul. I’m sure I can find a job in there, and hey, I’ll be at least one tiny step closer to my dreams,’ she thought.

 

Shin Hye checked herself on the mirror one last time and made her way out of her apartment. She will go to the bookstore and to the convenience store where she works to submit her resignation letter.

 

After a few hours, she was back to her apartment. She took out some food from the refrigerator and ate it.

 

She has mixed feelings. She was nervous, sad, happy and excited at the same time. Nervous because she will be going to a place she has never been to all her life. She doesn’t know what it’s like to live in Seoul. Sad because she will be leaving the place where she and her mother have lived for most of her life. Happy because, finally, she will be leaving all the sad memories behind and start a new life, and excited because it’s her dream to be able to go to Seoul and become a singer.

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun stopped in front of an apartment building. He removed his helmet, took out his phone and dialled his friend’s number. “Hyung, where are you now?”

 

“I’m on my way to Sukira. Wae? Are you coming? You seem excited.”

 

 “Ani. I just want to brag about my new baby, that’s all!” Kyuhyun replied, smiling.

 

“Ah jinja? You’re really something! Why don’t you just drop by, so I can take a look?” Geun Suk said in a joking tone.

 

“Maybe some other time, hyung. I’m actually in front of your apartment building. I thought you’re still at home or somewhere nearby.” Kyuhyun looked at his watch. “It’s still early. Is there a problem?” He asked.

 

“Uhm, not really. It’s just that Sukira’s best performer is causing us some problems again. But I can handle it.”

 

“Of course you can handle it, hyung. There’s nothing in this world that ‘Jjang’ Geun Suk hyung can’t handle,” he teased.

 

“Yah!”

 

 “I’ll hung up now,” Kyuhyun said while laughing.

 

 

When the bus stopped, Shin Hye got off. She had one blue spinner luggage, a backpack and a small sling bag.

 

She let out a sigh of happiness and a smile was plastered on her face. She couldn’t believe that she’s already in Seoul.

 

‘Finally, I’m here!’ She thought.

 

At first, she decided to look for a place where she can stay for the night, but her stomach wouldn’t allow her yet. She heard her stomach grumbled. She looked at her watch. It was already 4:00 in the afternoon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter