Chapter 9 - Rude Girl

Magnetic Girl
Clara and I went inside the cafeteria. “Clara! Emma! Sit with us!”. It was Hana the girl from my class I don’t know her that much yet. I looked at Clara. “We will Hana, we will order first, kay?”. Hana nods. Clara ordered cheese burger while I ordered Mac n’ cheese. We were heading to the tables when I saw in the corner of my eyes where GOT7 is seating. I looked at their way. Luckily no one saw me looking at them. There, I saw that BamBam and Yugyeom together with the 3 boys from my class seating together. I guess, Bambam and Yugyeom is on the lower level because I don’t see them in my class. They are younger? I counted them. They are only 5? Where are the other two? They are 7 member group right? I supposed base on their group’s name. – I froze. I stopped eating.. When I saw Youngjae walking towards GOT7’s table. Wide eyes I looked at Clara. “Yes he is also a member”. She said. “He is powerful main vocal youngjae”. She added. “Emma, next time I’ll introduce everyone to you. We will search them nonstop on the internet until you know each and every one of them. Okay? You are the only person in this school, maybe in the whole country who doesn’t know GOT7!” She said half angry. Unbelievable! I muttered! I feel so stupid. I was shocked. I look at their direction. They were a laughing and talking and teasing together. I guess they are that close. Wow! I can’t believe what has been happening in my life these past weeks. All things went too quickly! I didn’t even realize I’ll met celebrities here. Not to mention one of them, I consider friend now. I’m still in shock. “Are you okay? You look pale”. Hana said. I smiled at her. “I’m fine”. I went back eating, my Mac n’ cheese. I peeked at their table. It was a wrong move because BamBam was looking right into me. He smiled. No. He smirked. What the! He is walking towards me now. I froze in my seat. I’m not scared of this young boy for god’s sake! I can wrestle him right here and then but then he stopped in our table. “Hi! Rude girl”. He still is smirking. I looked at him annoyingly. “Oh! Your such a rude girl!”. He said. Was he about to cry? I smiled. “What?”. Startled. “Noona…why are you so rude?”. He asked. “I’m not rude, why do you keep saying I’m rude? Do you know me?”. I look at him. He looked scared. Then I smiled at him. Huh! This boy! I said to myself. “Because..you act different to us, yugyeom and me, remember the hallway?”. “Yes I remember!” I said. “Why didn’t you receive my heart sign? I’m still mad at you for doing that to me!” He was being cry baby. Aigoooo.. Look at this cutie! I laughed. “Hahaha It’s because I don’t know exactly what you’re doing back then, I thought you went crazy throwing hearts and winks to everyone. I did not know you two are singers and quite popular”. I said. “You don’t know? Really?” He looks amuse. “Yes. Clara here told me about your group, just today.” I pointed out Clara. She chokes on her food. “ahhh yee..yes… hello bambam”. She said shyly. “Hello, noona Clara”. He smiled. Clara looks like she’s about to pass out. – “So, can we be friends now noona?”. BamBam said. “I guess? We can?”. I answered unsure. He sounds genuine though. “Of course!”. I added. “Noona, next time I’ll invite you to our fanmeet”. He added. “Sure. Thanks”. I smiled at him. – “BamBam come here! Let’s go! It was JB calling him. I guess they were leaving now. “Bye everybody”. Bambam bid goodbye. “Bye”. We all said back. Youngjae was looking at me like he wanted to explain something. I smiled at him. He smiled back. “Bye”. I said to him. “BamBam is so cute!!!”. The people on the table all looked at me weirdly.