Chapter - Hello~

Magnetic Girl

I dropped off from the bus station, walking towards the school when someone walked beside me. I looked at the person. Startled. “Youngjae! You scared me!” I said clutching my chest. “Anyeong!” He said cutely. “Hello!”. I said back. “Do you walk this direction too?” I ask him. “No, only for today. I saw you walking so I went here to walk together with you”. “ah! Okay!” I said back. “You didn’t go to school for the entire week though. Where did you go? If you don’t mind”. I asked. He looked awkward. “Ah! Something important came up?”. I teased. “You could say so”. He laughed. We walked together until we reach our classroom. Clara was at the far end, she looked at me wide eyes again. Why? I asked myself. Why does she look at me like that whenever I’m with Youngjae? I’ll ask what’s going on with her next time!

I stopped! I froze. Those empty chair wasn’t empty anymore! There are 3 boys sitting on there right now! Not only normal boys… but handsome boys! Get your grip together! For God’s sake! Wake up Emma! I said to myself. – Those boys are so good looking; models back from Philippines are no match! I muttered. The one guy, smiling and talking to the girls have lines in his eyes. – It doesn’t look wrinkles though. It was cute to be honest. He kept talking to girls and those girls he is talking with are giggling! I don’t blame them why though. The other guy, he is seating and doing something in his notes. Maybe, he is doodling? I’m not sure. He is handsome too, why does he have two identical moles? Is that even possible? I wondered. He looked at my way. He smiled at me. Startled. I shyly moved my eyes away. I can’t look directly in the beauty that is in front of me you know. I moved slowly into my seat. I sat down and put my bag in the desk when I noticed the seat next to me is still empty? Is there someone sitting in here exactly? I shrug. Never mind, it’s not my problem why this chair is empty anyway. I look at the other boy from my row. He has headphones in his ears, I can’t see his face exactly but I know he is also to die for! He is VERY quiet I can tell. I’m sure about that! He doesn’t mingle from the rest but he is not rude though when someone is smiling and greeting at him he smiles at them back. Well mannered boy I muttered. “EMMMA!!!”. I woke up from daydreaming. - It was Clara walking towards me; she’s not her normal self again. Here we go again. This girl! I don’t know what she’s up to! “Do you see… Can.. Im soo.. OMGGGG oh my god Emma.. *Inhale.. I can’t believe.. Oh my god *exhale”. “Easy. Breathe. What’s up?” I said calming her. “They are… OMGGG!!!”. She looked at the boys’ direction. “I can’t believe what I’m seeing”. She added. “OMG I can’t believe JB, Jr. and Mark went to school today!” She blurted out. “This is the first time they went here since they enrolled in this school!” She added without breathing. She sounds really happy. “AND?” I ask. “Can’t you see? Are you blind? -”. I stopped her. “CLARA! GET TO THE POINT AND STOP DOING THAT NON SENSE “OMG” OR I WILL HIT YOUR HEAD SO YOU WAKE UP ALREADY!” I screamed. Oh my god! I screamed! The entire class is looking at me right now! Including those 3 new boys! Eat me whole earth! I said to myself. Clara looks shocked also. “Relax! Okay I’ll tell you everything”. She said. The entire class gets back to whatever their doing and it’s like nothing happened. “Go ahead”. I said to Clara. “Do you still remember GOT7?”. “Yes! They are your life, right?”. I said. “No! Listen to me, those boys…” he pointed out; smiling boy, mysterious boy and quite boy all together. “THEY ARE GOT7!” She whispered. I look at her WIDE EYES. “REALLY????”. I looked at them again. No wonder they are that handsome it’s because they are celebrities here. “The other two members, BamBam and Yugyeom, do you still remember them?”. She calls my attention. “Yes. From the hallway, last week?” I remember those boys; I will not forget that crazy boy who likes throwing heart shape sign and winks anyway. I smiled. “Look at the three of them...” She pointed out quiet boy first. “That’s Mark. He is very quiet in the group, don’t worry he is not rude though”. Figures. He pointed out the boy who is doodling in his note. “That one, he is the leader. JB. He’s name is Jaebum. JB for short”. Okay. I said. “He’s patience are no joke! Don’t kid him or else you’ll be dead from his blazing look”. Says who? I muttered to myself. Phew. “And that one…”, she pointed out friendly boy. “That one is the love of my life…” She sounds very dreamy. What the hell? “Okay..” I said. “He is my favorite member. He is my knight. The love of my life – He’s Jinyoung A.K.A. Jr., my sweetheart”. She said while holding both of her hands in her chest and looking at the ceiling. Wow she went crazy. I told myself. “Does he know that he is the love of your life? Or?”. I teased. “They don’t usually go to school on normal basis, they only went here to take exams but – I don’t know what happened. I still can’t believe they are in front of me”. Clara added. “I love-”. She didn’t finish talking because our teacher for first period came. Everyone settled down in their seat. Ms. Lee – teaching us things I can’t comprehend, my brain is not working normally right now. “Do you have extra pen?” Startled. I look at the person talking to me. Oh shoot! It’s Mark! I’m not used seeing celebrities thus talking to them too you know. What to do? “Ye..Yes..”. I answered timidly. “May I borrow?”. He whispered. “Okay”. I search out my pen in the bag. Hand it to him. He took it. He looked at the pen because it has hello kitty design. He shrugs. “Thank you. I’ll give it back after class”. He winks at me. Wide eyes. I went back doing our activity.

I did not notice classes ended already. I was putting my things back to my bag when someone talks – “Here. Thank you very much”. It’s Mark again, he lend back my pen. He is very polite. “You’re welcome” I smiled. All 3 of them, went outside maybe they have schedule right away and a car is waiting outside the school - but they are going to the cafeteria? That’s where I will be going next too! Panicked burst inside me.