Chapter 15 - Oh! Oh! Oh!

Magnetic Girl

I woke up from the nonstop ringing of my phone on the bedside table. I picked it up without looking at the screen. “Good morning      Ems! Can you bring the notes you borrowed from me the other day at school today? I need it badly!” It was Clara on the other line I’m sure. “Okay” I answered back. “Okay! Thanks a bunch! See you at school. Bye” She hanged up. Ugh! I’ve still have an hour to sleep! Oh gosh Clara! But since I am wide awake now, I should prepare to go to school now. I took a bath, got dressed went downstairs to have my breakfast. “Are you alright?” it was mom. “Yeah, I am” I answered timidly. “How was school, are you having a hard time?” she said. “Yes of course mom, so don’t worry. Hmm?” I said back. “You know I’m your mother so if you having problem tell me. Huh?” she said holding my chin so we could see eye to eye. “Yes mom, promise”. I said back smiling at her. I finished my breakfast quickly and went outside the house. My dad left early so I had to take the bus today.

 

“Emma!!!” It was Clara. “Wait! Why do you walk so fast? Is someone following you or something?” She said without pausing. How can Clara talk like that? “No one is following me! I normally walk like this” I smiled at her. “Come on! We don’t want to be late, do we?” she said laughing. Huh! She asked me why I’m walking so fast now she’s dragging me like my arms will come off. Kidding! We were laughing when we saw Hana going to the homeroom. “Hana!” I screamed calling her attention. She’s looking at her huge glasses almost as size as her face. Hana is a very beautiful girl. We walked towards her and I smiled at her. “Hey! What miracle has heaven brought to this world that Clara came to school early?” Hana said. “What?” It was Clara. “I am not always late, you know” She added. We laughed together. We went inside the classroom went to our seats. Our classmates arrived one by one. I was reading my reminder when suddenly my girl classmates giggling and whispering. I sighed.I know for sure that the GOT7 boys arrived now. “Noona! Hello~” It was BamBam peeking from the door. This kid! Really! I smiled at him and waved him hello too. He just gave me the “ok” sign then he was gone. Then after, the boys came inside. JB and Youngjae came almost at the same time they were teasing each other I can’t hear them properly because they went from the front door, you know I’m sitting at the last row. Heh! Mark came from the back door he has huge headphone in his ear so I’m guessing he is with his own world again? Junior came in a little bit later than the other because he was flirting with the junior girls. He’s hands were full of gifts, chocolate and letters! I’m in awe. Clara was quite again, hmmmm I will ask her what’s going on with her and Junior next time. I was lost for a bit when I didn’t notice that the empty seat beside me was now being occupied. “Hi!” It was Jackson. Startled I dropped the pen I was holding. “Oh did I scare you? Sorry for that. He picks it up. “Thank you” I said timidly. He gave my pen back. I don’t know what to do. Should I ask him why did he kept it secret? Or why did he lie to me? Or I am not trust-worthy? There are so many things in my mind right now. “I’ll explain…… later……” He said without looking to me. The teacher came in-.

 

It was lunch time, I can’t find either Hana or Clara but I’m not hungry so I decided to just hang in the classroom. I was organizing the paper in my desk when I saw “come to the roof” message written on one paper. I am very sure this is from Jackson. Who does he think he is ordering me to go to this place like nothing happened? I don’t even care about his explanations whatsoever but I found myself walking to the rooftop. What the heck! I just can’t believe myself. He was sitting on the bench. Is he sleeping? Nah! I don’t think so. I was looking at his face, and then he opens his eyes. Oh good gracious! “You came”. He said. You came. You came? Is all he’s going to say? Unbelievable! From the first I’ve met him and all the chances he has to tell me he is in a freaking boy band? Yet he did not bother telling me the truth and now he only said you came? I’m losing my here! I exhale loudly. “Why?” I said this looking directly at his eyes. “Why did you lie to me?” “Why did you not tell me the truth?” “Do you think I’ll follow you around like most girls here do?” Oh! It came out. Well, there’s no going back here. “Or did you think I’ll expose that I am in the same neighborhood as you all do to people?” I did not notice I’m almost shouting now. “Do you really think, that low of me?” wiping my tears. I added. “Why are you not answering me Jackson?” “Why!!!!” I was crying now­­­­­-. I dislike the fact that I cry easily! I dislike that Jackson is the reason why I’m crying! I dislike that this is happening to me! I dislike the fact that I… like him. The realization hit me like crazy! “I hate liars”. I said instead. I was about to turn my back at him and leave him hanging when suddenly he spoke. “It’s Because, I like you”. I’m sure the world froze or is it just me?