Chapter 13 - Awe

Magnetic Girl

The place is so crowded. The music is blasting too loudly. A lot of people are screaming. Push there. Push here. If only I know this concert is going to be chaotic as this then I shouldn’t have said yes to JB’s invitation. But it’s already late to go back I’m already here might as well cherish the moment. I was looking for Hana and Clara. Where are they? They left me in the concert hall they said they’ll buy us drinks. GOT7 was so nice! They give us free ticket for this concert. Clara and Hana were ecstatic! “The concert will start in five minutes! Attention to everyone to go to their proper seats and calm down and wait for our GOT7 to finally take on the stage! Thank you!”. The MC said. The fans went crazy! Everyone is screaming and excited! Where are these two? Ugh! “Emmmmmmmmaaaaaaa!!!!!”. Surprise I looked at Clara. “Let’s go inside! Come on!” I run towards her. “Wow! This so ahhhhmazinnnggggg!!!!”. Hana looks so thrilled! I smiled at her. “Wooooooooo!!!”. “Oh my god!!”. “We love you GOT7!!!!!!”. Some of the fans shouted. The whole arena has so much energy! Everyone is so pumped up! “Emma! Did you memorize the got7 songs I gave you last week? They are going to perform most of the songs here tonight!”. Clara said. “Yes I did!”. I answered back. “Good!”. She said. She gave me GOT7 playlist from first album to the latest one. I kept on playing the songs back home. I even have list of favorite now. A, Forever Young, Girls girls girls, Stop Stop it, Gimme are few of my favorites songs from them. 

Blackness.  Music. The stage lightens up and has different lights! Moments after, there were 7 silhouettes going up on the stage. Everyone now is screaming on their seats. I can’t even hear myself anymore. I even found myself screaming with the crowd. This is so much fun! “Wohooooooooo” Clara said. All three of us are jumping and laughing now. “Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” Hana added. I stopped- I just realized that I haven’t met the other member yet. This is going to be the first time I’m seeing that members face. Nobody dare to tell me who is he and I didn’t bother to ask anyway. My heartbeat beats really fast. What is this? What’s going on? Why am I being like this? I suddenly felt nervous. Uneasy. Tense. –Spotlight. “Are you ready?????”. The voice is very familiar but I can’t figure out who is talking because everyone is screaming and cheering. “This is GOT7!!!”. There are fireworks all over the stage. “Let’s go!”. “GOT7!”. “GOT7!”. “GOT7!”. “GOT7!”. “GOT7!”. “GOT7!”. Fans are cheering nonstop at this point. *Playing Girls girls girls*. The first spotlight was focused on JB. The fans are screaming again. Next to sing was Jr. His fans are cheering nonstop as well! Including clara who is now about to go insane beside me. Then next part was Youngjae! “aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed! “Youngjae you are the best!!!” I cheered for him from the top of my lungs.

The next performer- I did not anticipate, foresee, expect this would happen! Right in front of my very own eyes a man who is dancing and singing right now is none other than JACKSON! I froze. I can’t move a muscle. I could not hear them singing anymore. I’m immobilize. I was just staring at him unbelievably when suddenly he looked at our way and saw me watching him. Wide eyes. Wide mouth. I am pretty sure I become as white as ghost.