Chapter 11 - Girls Girls Girls

Magnetic Girl

Months already passed. I’m happy I already have good friends; my family has become more and more close to each other. Everything is perfect now. I just couldn’t ask for more. “Emma! Check this out” Clara tapping my shoulder. “What is it?”. We were sitting on the bench in the school park, one afternoon. It was break, so I and Clara just unwind for a bit. She’s doing something in her laptop. I don’t even know what she is up to right now. I just didn’t pay attention to her because I am reading my notes from chemistry. “Look!” she interrupts me. “This!”. There, at the laptop she’s looking through a LOT of photos – GOT7 photo’s to be exact. She’s been clicking from photos through photos, she pointed out JB, Jr., Mark, Youngjae, Yugyeom and BamBam photos. I can tell now who is who by looking at them, good thing I have already seen their faces in real life. So, Clara didn’t have hard time telling me everything about them. She said their birthdays, zodiac signs, favorite colors, foods, drinks etc. etc. She has been talking nonstop! I looked at Youngjae’s photo. Ahhh He looks different when he is with GOT7 and when I see him on school running the hallway, busy with school engagements and activities. I find myself smiling. He is really cute! “You like student council president?” Clara interrupts. “No! We are only friends” I said back. “Phew”. She laughed. If only she knows who I’m crushing on with, too bad he doesn’t go in this school. Too bad I can’t introduce him to Clara. I haven’t seen Jackson recently though. I wonder where he is now. I kind of miss him. – What did I just said? I sighed. “Next time you won’t realize you’ll be drawn to their charms”. Clara interrupted. I don’t know. Maybe yes, maybe no. Who knows what might happen next anyway? I said to myself. “I’ve been looking for the two of you!” It was Hana. She’s standing in front of us. Has she been running? She is out of breath. “Are you okay? Why you’re running?”. I asked her. Clara closes down her laptop and she stands up. “Ah! I know what this is. I have idea! You want us to come with to mall, right? Right?” Clara asks. “You are not genius for nothing! Yes I’m going to ask you to come with me later. You know, just us girls. Bonding. Shopping”. Hana said. I didn’t know Hana is the shop type. I smiled. “Do you want to go?”. Clara asked me. I mean why not? I have to go out with girl friends too. “Okay! Call!”. Hana and Clara jumped together. I laughed at them.

The shopping was really fun! Clara and Hana are so much fun to be with! We bought, bags, shoes, new dresses we even bought matching accessories! We promised each other we will do this again next time. So much fun!