A Lost....

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What would you like sir? Coffee or tea?” Ji hyo asked with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

“Just a coffee young lady,” the old man reply to her. After that, she back to push the trolley and give her service to others passengers.

When she had finished her job, she thought about to get a little break before she continue back to her work.

“Ha…finally…. I can get rest,” she tilted her head left right so that her neck feel relieve.

“Why am I think about this? Just what wrong with me?” suddenly that thought came in her mind. Lately, she always think about Leo. The weird thing was, she had never meet with him until now! She only came to meet with Tae hee and she also rarely meet with her.

Can be she fall in love?

**********************************************************************************

After three days, Ji hyo back to her family house. Her job maybe look like a simple but she also struggle for get the best quality for her services for the customer. Always smile the most important thing when facing people. When she thought about how hard she had when she was training for the past, she grateful that she can handle it wisely. Being give up is not in her life dictionary.

“Mum….I’m back,” she call for her mum as soon she enter her house.

She saw her younger sister was sat beside their  mum palm her face. Her face was red showed that she just cried. When Ji hyo saw this situation, she could not held herself from being curious and angry at the same time because she want to know who make her little sister cried.

“What’s wrong? Anything happened to you? Who did this to you?” she had threw many questions to Ji eun.

“Unni…. Uhuk..uhuk..uhuk… Tae hee unni…,” she  unwilling to finished her sentences.

When she heard her best friend name was mentioned, her legs feel weak and she get down to her knee.

**********************************************************************************

The atmosphere on cemetery dreary with sound of people crying for their family’s members death.

Ji hyo’s tears had dried after she cried past night. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter