A Promise

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These two best friend walking along the street of the park while chatting and seems that Ji hyo got hit a lot by Tae hee.

“Where did you went, huh? Leave alone your best buddy,” Tae hee hitting Ji hyo few times.

“It’s hurts! Please stop hitting me! Ah,really! Why did you getting stronger than usual? Did you eat something?” Ji hyo joking with Tae hee.

Tae hee pouted. Ji hyo chuckled when she can make funny to her friend.

“Awww…. Come on, let me hear your life story? What did you do now?”

“I’m became a model for magazine and now I want to pursue my dream to be an actress. My manager has started to search for me any chance so I can debut. You? Did you have found your dream? Did you became stewardess?

“I’ve found my happiness now. This is really give meaning to me from other things. I guess I’ve fallen for my job,” Ji hyo’s head held up staring the sky. She then facing Tae hee.

“But my life completed and more meaningful now  because you now here, with me,” she smiled.

“If someone hear this, the might think that you dating with me,” Tae hee pinch Ji hyo’s chubby cheek.

They laughing with that statement.

**********************************************************************************

  Leo finding his sister at the café where she was asked to waited there. His eyes scanning around finding the silhouette of Tae hee but failed.

“Where did she go?” he furiously pressing keypad’s phone and put it on his ears. Nobody answer and that make him nervous. He really know what kind of his sister he have. Tae hee really has no sense at all about directions and always lost way.

He bit his upper lips. Then he let out soundless sigh.

“Please don’t be lost, it hard to find you in this large place.

He running slow while his eyes wandering everywhere. He stop running when he saw Tae hee walking with somebody that he really know.

He whispered to himself, “Noona! ? Should I go to them?”

He make a walk and calling his sister, “Tae hee noona!”

Ji hyo and Tae hee’s  conversations were interrupted with that voice. They saw Leo was waving vividly to them.

“I thought you was lost in this area,” the first sentences from Leo mouth.

“I’ve found Ji hyo and this is really great, you know?” Tae hee reply to her brother.

Ji hyo was smiled to Leo and she look that Leo breathlessly from his ran.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter