My dream....

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Song Ji hyo!”

“Neh!”

“Here your paper, you got the highest again, congratulation.”

“Thanks sir,” while rub her back of her neck.

While Mr. Kim giving out test papers to other students, Tae hee which sit in front of Ji hyo look at back, “Yah, how can you be so great in test, even we always study together I still cannot compete you,” with her annoying face.

“My dear, I also want to know the reason, yah, go  Mr. Kim called you,” said Ji hyo.

Quickly Tae hee get up from her sit and get the paper from Mr. Kim.

“Not bad, but still can get more than this, learn from Ji hyo, okay,” said him with smile.

“Thanks, sir.”

Ring!!!!!! The bell of recess ringing loud.

“ Want to go up?”

“You mean rooftop,” asked Tae hee with blank face.

“Where else, faster, I want to eat my lunch box,”said Ji hyo

 

 

“What did you bring,  Ji hyo?”

“For a girl like me just a simple kimbab, and I think you should open restaurant one day,” said Ji hyo when she look for Tae hee lunch box.

“This is just side food only, look I got many in my beg,” as she show her bag to Ji hyo.

Tae hee bag have many snacks as she always get hungry easily.

“You same as Woonie,  this morning when I check his bag there many banana. Like sister, like his brother,” said  Jihyo nonchalantly.

As they eat their lunch box, they talk about dream when they grow up.

“What do you to be, Ji hyo?”

“Me? I want to fly over the world, you know see people, know many people ,get to know their behaviour…”

“You mean, you want travel around the world? That stewardess, honey, of course you can because you pretty enough to be that. You know I want to be Chef, because I can cook what others want,” said her while imagine herself at the kitchen cooking and eating. (what??)

“I think you should not because before others eat, you will straight away eat yourself,” said Ji hyo  while shook her head not believe with Tae hee.

“How did you know? You really my bestfriend! So if I can’t be chef, maybe a swimming coach right?”

“You don’t know how to swimming! How can you be coach?”

“Architect?”

“You hate drawing…”

“Nurse?”

“You just only look for handsome doctors and hook them into your trap.”

“So what can I do?”

“Just be yourself,” said Ji hyo nonchalantly.

Tae hee just only can sigh unbelievable.

**********************************************************************************

“Where’s your sister Woonie-ah? I thought she went only for a minute but know it more than 15 minutes. Is she went somewhere else other than faculty?” Ji hyo look for her watch.

Little Taekwoon just only bow his head as looking for his shoes.

“Why you always bow your head down? Lift up your chin and look at me,” asked Ji hyo fiercely.

Taekwoon lifting up his head stares at Ji hyo face. They staring each other for a minute without saying anyting.

“You know a man should know how to express himself. One day you will be a man and you can’t be a coward,” she come near to Taekwoon and  kneel down in front him.

“ Am I a coward,Noona?”

“You will if fixed with this kind of attitude. My sister said you not befriends with your classmate? Why?” as she fixed into Taekwoon eyes.

“I don’t know how can be friend with them.”

“First step is help. You can help them when they need. People will remember  person who help them,” while caressing Tekwoon hair.

Finally Tae hee   arrive with books with her.

“Woo… There’s many books, for what?”Ji hyo take one of the books.

“Ji hyo, you got to help me, I have to do assignment and have to finish it by Monday,” said Tee hee breathless because of running before.

“ Calm down okay, I will, Taekwoon this is also kind of help,” as she look at Taekwoon.

He nodded. “What did you told to him?”

“Nothing, my dear. Better  we go know before my mum babblings. Oh, how I really hate that,” Said Ji hyo  take the books with her.

“ You want to bring the books?”

“ Better you ride with Taekwoon, and I take these books with me or you want bring both of them?”

“Ah… Thanks for that.”

**********************************************************************************

Ji hyo go to Tae hee’s  house as she had promise with her to help her for the assignment. She rings the house bell.

Before she ringing it for third time, the door open and…

“Ji hyo, my saviour you’ve come!! Huhuhuh!!!” Tae hee grab Ji hyo palm and caressing it to her cheek.

“ You’re such a sadist girl! Why you always being dramatic person when you meet me?”  

“Emmm…. Because you’re my bestfriend?”

“Don’t need to be such a dramatic.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter