My Woonie!!!

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ji hyo slowly enter the field to get near to the group so that she can look up closely  to the person she know. She want to make sure that person is Woonie that she liked to teased before this. She look surrounding making sure nobody would see she like that.

“Ouch!!” Ji hyo screamed pain.

“Ahh really, who did…”

“Sorry are you all right?” a young handsome man help her getting up.

“Ahh neh, I’m okay,” she rubbing her head.

“The ball hit you hard?” another handsome boy came after that. Maybe because feel guilty, he came to see Ji hyo.

“No it’s okay, I’m good,” Ji hyo smiled to them. And because of Ji Hyo’s smiled the boys were freeze for a few seconds. They  falling with Ji hyo because of her beauty and politeness.

“My name is Minhyuk, and this guy is Gikwang,” they introduced themselves.

“Why do you here? Want to meet someone?” said Gikwang with angelic smile that can melt any girl with it.

Then their coach called them to continue with training.

“Sorry our coach had called us,” Minhyuk look frustrated  because can’t get to know Ji hyo.

“Can I just sit here?” Ji hyo asking. The two boys looking each other ,then after that  nodded furiously.

“Of course you can, just watch us, okay,” Minhyuk winked.

Then, they running to their group again.

“Who’s that, Minhyuk?” a boy called Doojon asked while his eyes fixed to Ji hyo sitting on the bench not far from them.

“Pretty right? I don’t know her name yet, but I will ask after this.”

After warming up, they start to play. Ji hyo sat while watching them.

“Why all of them have good looking like this? Their coach also hot,” Ji hyo naughty thought. Then suddenly, a man sitting beside her. Ji hyo was dumbfounded with the situation because their coach suddenly came to her.

“Looking for something or somebody miss? By the way, my name is Lee dong wook, nice to meet you,” he pulling out his hand for shakes hand  with Ji hyo.

“I’m Song Ji hyo,” she reply.

“It rare for a girl to see soccer training. Or you search for someone?”

“Is any of your students named Taekwoon?” Ji hyo can wait anymore. She really want to know it. Her beautiful  big eyes make that young coach freeze for a second.

“Ahh… yes, there are but we just called him Leo. Why? Do you know him?” Dong wook asked.

“Oh.. so you have..hmm.. maybe I know her sister,” she smiled without answer Dong wook question.

After  an hour they played, they taking a break. And of course two young boys that have known Ji hyo before come running to her. Dong wook still sitting beside Ji hyo and he look his students came to them.

“Coach, had you get to know her?” Gikwang asked. His eyes still fixed on Ji hyo while Minhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter