"Glad to see you again"

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo feeling restless. He tried to sleep for over than hour but still can’t closed his eyes.

“She must be up with something. Is she had met with Tae hee noona? Is she still remember the kiss?” he thought intensely as his body flipping left right.

He sigh slow and remember their meeting before. He know that his heart get flustered when Ji hyo around him.

He wake up from his bed and headed out from his bed to the kitchen for getting a glass of plain water. It might calm down his feeling a bit, he thought. He saw a slim figure and then she turn around.

“Oh, Woonie-ah, come, I have made sandwiches. I felt hungry, that’s why I made this. Here take a bite,” Tae hee give out a piece of sandwiches to her brother.

“Thanks.”

“Usually you never come out from your room. Anything happened at school?” said her without looking at Leo.

Leo choked and coughing when his sister asking about it. He then take a glass of water and drink greedily.

“How did you know?” he asked blinking.

“I’ve known you for how many years Woonie? Since your birth, I’m your only sister right? How could I do not know about my only brother?” her voice sound sulky.

“Sorry,I’m sorry Noona, it just me being selfish for a while, forgive me please?” he beg her forgiveness.

Tae hee come close to Leo and soft his cheeks, “You know? If other girls can see your  sweet side, they will fall in with you immediately.”

He smiled.

“Tell me, who made your face turn darkly like this, I will hit him for you.”

“She is somebody that important to you.”

That sentences make her dumbfounded.

 

**********************************************************************************

 

 

That morning, Tae hee  wear casual dress with a pair of dark jeans. She fixing her sunglasses so that she can look more glamour with that outfit. Her fashion sense become great after she became a model.

“Better hurry or I leave you,” Tae hee yelled from outside their house whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter