That little boy

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, please give me back that doll, I really love him," beg that 8 years old boy to a high schooler girl.

 

"Nope, I don't want. Why would I give to you? If you want it, exchange it with something,"

 

And suddenly he cries again and again.

 

"Oooo.... don't cry, I just want to tease because today really bored, you know I have to go back home alone without your sister because your sister said 'today I want to see my love play football and give him a warm cheer'. Huh.. warm cheer my ,yah Jung Tae Hee you really...huh... forget that," while Ji hyo give back Taekwoon's doll she shed Taekwoon tears.

 

"I'm sorry okay and please don't cry," said her again to that little boy while embracing him,"I love you Taekwoon-ah"

*************************************************************************************************************

“Did you tease my little brother again Ji hyo-yah?” ask Tae hee.

“Did he tell you my dear?”

“Nope… just guess… by the way sorry for leave you and let you went home alone again, you know I just can’t let my love not see me for a day, you know we have been dating for a two months ago and I still admire him secret,”

They walk along the jetty with fish food in their hand to give fishes that live in lake. The lake is near to their house and they always loafing at that place.

“Why I feel that boy only just want you?”

“Want me? What you mean by that?”

“Not a single boy befriend with a girl if he want something else like...”

“Like my body”? Oh, come on, Ji hyo-yah, are you jealous?” You are my best friend forever okay, I won’t leave, okay?” Let’s not talk about this. I want ask something, why you always tease my dear brother, you know not a single day pass without you .”

“Why you ask me know? Not before this. I also don’t know. I like him. I like when he cry, he look so cute. Adorable. Actually I want to talk about Taekwoon, Tae hee-ah. My sister said he always alone at school, and always avoid being with people.”

“Why I do not know about this?”

Tae Hee face like regret with what happen to his only little brother and more than that Ji Hyo her best friend notice it early than her.

“Oh, come on don’t be sad, sometimes there are things that you couldn’t notice, okay.”

“Thanks Ji hyo, I don’t know what can I do if you not here. Love you Ji hyo-yah, okay know you can as many as you want.”

“I don’t need your permission to ,” with annoying face.

Then they suddenly, their laugh burst out. (this is bestfriend right?)  

***************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter