Back home..

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon remembered his conversation with Song Ji Eun this morning. It was such a surprised that he can meet younger sister of his noona best friend.

“Noona must be happy if she know about this,” he thought. Then he recalled all memories that were created by them past years. How naughty Ji Hyo was until make him cried back then, the close relationship between her sister and Ji Hyo. And now he wonder if Ji Hyo still remember the little boy that she really to teased had grown up to be such handsome boy.

Flashback

“My sister always talked about you when I was little. Do you remember my sister?Ji Hyo? She like to teased you back then,” said Ji Eun.

Taekwoon look dumbfounded with Ji eun words. Then, after a few seconds he like, “Ahh.”

“You look different back then. If Ji Hyo unnie know about this she might going crazy.”

“No, it just me had grown up,” Taekwoon said shy.

“Do you know each other?” N look curious with their relationship.

“He is my sister favorite back then and I know because we went to the same school back then, oh sorry, I have class, bye, and Taekwoon-si, I hope you can meet my sister later,” Ji eun hurried to her class. They waved each other.

“How do you know her?” N look at Taekwoon’s face.

“She is younger sister of my noona’s best friend,” Taekwoon answered.

End of flashback

 

 

**********************************************************************************

“What would you like sir?” asked the young pretty stewardess.

“Just give plain water please,” the old man asked with polite.

That stewardess give a bottle of mineral water to him and then he say thank you. After that, she push the trolley and put it at special room that placed on the back of airplane.

“Your shift has ended unnie?” asked a lady that younger than  her.

“Yes, now it’s your shift right? Work hard,” Ji Hyo encouraging her.

Ji Hyo was a stewardess for a famous New York airline and had working  there past three years ago. Become a stewardess was her dream since childhood because she really like to travel around the world. After finished her study at one of famous university at New York, she was offered by her senior to make a contract with the airline and make many experiences there. Of course she really missed her family but she want to pursue her dream that she had mad since childhood. But her contract with airline will end of the month and that make her really happy.

“Sunbae-nim, your contract will end of this month right?” asked by her colleague that also a Korean called Ha Ni.

“ Ehmmm, really can’t wait for it,” Ji Hyo happily replied.

“I want to but mine will end of this year,” Hani scowled.

“It’s alright, when you back to Korea, call me and I will help you to get work at Incheon Airport,” Ji Hyo pinch soft Ha Ni’s right cheek.

“Really, it’s was a relief then because I don’t know what I going to do if my contract end,” Ha ni hugged Ji Hyo.

 

Ji Hyo pull her luggage to hotel’s room  that had she booked and she threw her body to the bed. She staring the ceiling for a while and then sighs. She look into her phone and  it was 8 p.m.

“ My next flight two days more, should I go shopping tomorrow? I should asked them to,” she thought while her busy with her phone. The she look into her purse.

“I will change my money and buy for mum, dad, Ji Eun and Il gook oppa gifts. And my sister in-law also my lovely twins,” she said herself and suddenly she notice her picture with Tae Hee.

“How are you now? I ‘m miss you so much,” she thought while taking the picture to the chest.

 

A month later

 

“Ahh… fresh air at my home,” Ji Hyo smell the scent of home in front of the door. Before she could open the door then suddenly the door was open and a man with spectacles was standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter