Moving...

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, as usual Tae hee and Ji hyo goes to school together. Today Taekwoon goes to school with his father as his father has returned from his out station.

“ Oh, I miss my Woonie.”

“You miss to teases him right?”

“Emhmm, I do.”

“Hey, did you know there will a transfer student that will enter our class soon? I hope that transfer is a girl, I want to get more girlfriends. As I’m the popular student at school, many girls jealous with me and many girls just befriend with me because of my popularity. Oh, so sad!”

“Is me not enough for you?”

“Is not like that dear, I’m just wants to increase my friend. If more fun if we have many friends right?”

“Yeah…”

 

 

They entered the classroom and see their classmates were huddled in a table. They wonder why and they see a girl is sitting at that place. That seat was beside Ji hyo.

“Hey, my name is Jung Tae hee but you call me Tae hee, anyway the girl beside you is Song Ji hyo and call her Pretty Ji hyo,” she pointed to Ji hyo.

“Yah,is not like that just call me Ji hyo,” she said awkwardly as she is not really familiar with that girl. That girl lend her hand for handshake with  Ji hyo , “My name is Han Hye jin ,just call me Hye jin.”  They smile to each other.

After three period of the recess finally come and that make many students  relief.

“Did you bring your lunch box, we can eat together?” Tae hee asking Hye jin.

“Yeah sure, my pleasure,” said Hye jin polite.

“Let’s go to rooftop,” Tae hee said and she hold Ji hyo’s hand on her right and her left side was Hye jin.

 

********************************************************************************

 

“See you tomorrow Hye jin-ah,” they waving each other.

“Ji hyo-ah it fun  meeting. Let’s be best friend in the future, okay?” Said Hye jin as she waving at them from car.

“Allright, see ya.”

After the car pass away, these two best friend start cycle their bicycle.

“She’s nice right? Even she from rich family she very humble and not bragging about her family.”

“Hmm.. first I was awkward with her but she really know how to make good atmosphere.”

“I guess you have competitor,” Tae hee smirking to Ji hyo.

“Competitor?” she just chuckle with that word.

 

**********************************************************************************

When Ji hyo arrives at her home, she saw many boxes were placed in front her home. Then she saw her mum was carrying a boxes wanted to put it with other boxes. It seem heavy and straight away Ji hyo her mum with the box.

“What all this mum? Why did bring boxes out?” Ji hyo looks confused.

“We will move to Seoul,” that simple sentence make Ji hyo shock.

“What? No mum, I have one year to finish my study, let me graduate here okay,”  she try to persuade her mum.

“Your father got promoted recently, and this is our chance to live at that big city, they are many facilities there,” she hold Ji hyo’s face. She let go her mum hands and straight away goes to upstairs. She really frustrated with her parent decision because they didn’t have talking about this at all with her.

 

At the night, Ji hyo didn’t eat the dinner with her family. And this make her father  worried about her. Her father come to Ji hyo’s room and saw her in the blanket.

“Ji hyo-ah, come on let’s eat something, if not you are going to have stomach ache. Come on just a bit baby,” when Ji hyo the word ‘baby’ she wake up.

“Dad, please I don’t want get moving to Seoul. I want to graduate here,” she hope her ‘aegyo’ make her dad’s melt.

“I’m sorry but we have to move and I won’t leave you here alone,” he still fixed with his decision. He gently his daughter hair and went out from that room. Her frustration all on her face. She know that she cannot anything more.

“Unnie, may you teach me my homework,” said Ji eun suddenly enter her room.

“Of course, come in,” she maybe really disappointed but this is not a reason she igno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter