Here I'am!

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo walking out from his class as soon as his economy lecturer finishing his talk. He fixing his hair’s fringe while his right hand sliding up and down through his iphone.

“Looks like she did not return yet from her work. I miss her,” he staring long to his phone screen.

“Oh!!! Leo!!!” suddenly a loud voice was heard. It’s a girl.

Leo turn his head to the source of the voice. It was Song Ji Eun.

“You look not well today. Is this because of my sister?” she said, smirking to him. Leo respond to her smirking.

“When will noona back home?”

“I don’t know, usually she will back after a week.”

Leo nodded, “ So what are doing here?”

“I have meeting with my society members at library just now, and it’s really hard when I have to arrange another schedule for this month. It’s going to be a lot works to do but that all secretaries do. Oh! I might be late for my class, see you another time,” Song Ji Eun walk to her class.

“Ok, see you later,” Leo waving to her.

N saw that, “ Who ‘s that?”

“What are you doing here?” Leo sound cold.

“Who is she?”

“Song Ji Hyo noona’s younger sister , Song Ji Eun. She just passed by me and met me.”

“You like her?” N suddenly blurted out the question.

Leo stared him, weird.

“I’m just wonder.

“Why? Did you have any feeling on her?”

“It’s not like that. Just…… Nothing… Oh do you know your favourite café have new menu? Should we try it out?” N avoiding to answer the question.

N dragging him by forced which make Leo really annoying with him.

**********************************************************************************

Return to his shared apartment with other friends, he get into his room and throw his body to the bed.

He sigh, “ I’m feeling empty.”

“Are you home?” suddenly a good looking young man appear in front of the door’s room.

“Oh Minhyuk-ah, don’t you have class?”

“ I’m just returned from college. Did you know where Hakyeon went? He told me he want to pay for dinner. He should not forget about his promise.”

Leo smirked when he heard about it.

“Oh Leo-ah, may I ask something?”

“About what?”

“The Noona that always with you for I think couple of month? Is she your girlfriend? Please don’t be bothered to answer it, I’m just curious,” Minhyuk let out his grin.

“No, she just my Noona’s best friend. I’ve knew her when I was still a kid,” Leo make a simple answer.

“Really?” Minhyuk felt excited.

“Why do you ask?”

“Nothing, just curious,” he throw a sweet smile.

**********************************************************************************

Ji hyo was already at her home after she finished her shift on flight. Throwing her body on her fluffy bed, her eyes slowly shut down.

“Unnie!!!!! Are you home?” Ji eun, her lovely sister are screaming her name and make her shocked from her sleep.

“Aish… really that girl…. I really need rest right now,” while her eyes still closed.

“Unnie, let’s play,hurm?” Ji Eun had sat on Ji Hyo’s bed waiting for her answer.

“Never, I don’t want it,” she answered it with tired voice.

“Really? So, I don’t need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter