Getting better!

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week, Leo get better from his fever and attending his class again. Many of his classmates convey  their condolences and sympathy for him.

“Leo!!! You back!!! I miss you!!!”  N running and hugging tight him. Leo seem breathless and trying free himself from N.

 Followed by N, there was Minhyuk give a smile because happy to see his friend again.

“I’m sorry for what happened to you,” Minhyuk said pity for him.

“It’s okay. Life is crusade. It will happen soon if not now,” Leo weakly smiled.

N patted his back.

**********************************************************************************

Ji hyo brushing her lips with her slender forefinger.

“Ah…. I miss my Woonie? How is he?” her heart is .

She sliding her phone and looking at Leo’s picture that she captured while he sleep. Her lips curved upwards.

She get up and undress. From the closet, she take a cute one piece dress white colour paired with pink scarf that she coil around her neck. She release her pitch black hair then wear a pink hair band. After she satisfied she head out from her room.

“Where are you going?” her mum was in the living room.

“Ermmm, to Ilgok oppa house? It been a long time I didn’t meet with twin,” she sound hesitant with her answer.

“Oh really? Tell him he should always bring twins here. I really miss them.”

“Okay, I will back, bye,” she kissed her mum cheeks and went out from house.

**********************************************************************************

She parked her car in front of the apartment where her brother was live with his family. She really can’t wait for meet with her lovely nephews as she met with them last time when they came to their grandparent house last month. She also bring many type of biscuits because she know that her lovable nephews really like to eat snacks.

“Oppa, I’m coming!!!” as soon as she entered the password of her brother house, her visit is welcoming by her cute nephews that really happy when they saw their aunts.

“Manse, please be patient for a bit I will give out these snacks to all of you. Come, let’s get into the kitchen,” they following Ji hyo like a bunch of chicks following their mother.

“I think it’s almost three months I did not visit our home. How about our mum, is she fine like always?” Song Ilgok take out a box of orange juice from refrigerator and poured into a glass. He give  to Ji hyo after Ji hyo had done giving out snacks to the triplet.

“You rarely visit us at home. Don’t you think that mum really missed her grandsons?” Ji hyo pouted.

“Not missed me? Miss her grandsons only? Forgive me, it’s just I’m really busy with my works.”

“Mum have asked me to tell you bring her grandsons so that she can meet them. You should do that.”

“Alright, I will okay.”

**********************************************************************************

“Gomo, did you have to go?” Minguk feel sad that he can’t play with Ji hyo more.

“Yes,dear, but if you to meet, asked your father to come visit us at home, okay? Daehan-ah,Minguk-h, Manse-ah, do you love Gomo?”

The triplet said yes in unison. Ji hyo really happy that she can get love from her nephews.

**********************************************************************************

Ji hyo leaning on her car waiting for pick up her sister. Students keep glancing at her because of her gorgeous style.

“Waiting for your sister, Miss?” one husky voice make Ji hyo raise her head up. She saw a handsome man standing still in front her.

“Yes, finished your lecture?” Ji hyo asked back. He nodded and smiled.

“Hmm… did you not working today?”

“I have no schedule today, so I can get rest for a few day until my next shift.”

“Life is tough right? I don’t know if you remember met me before this?”

“I think my first time met you are when I’m with Ji Eun at store.”

“That is not first time. My first time was when in flight, two years ago.

“Really? Is it true? I’m sorry but I did not remember.”

“That time you was served an old ert man and I’ve saw that. I think that is my first time seeing a lady could calm and talk properly without getting to mad. I’m so impressed.”

“That is a life of stewardess.”

**********************************************************************************

 Leo saw tall handsome man was talking with Ji hyo and he wonder who. He come closely to see who was him.

“Noona!” he called and that make Ji hyo turn around to see who was called her. She waving as soon as she saw Leo is coming to her.

“Fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter