Start for a new life....

Don't tease me, Noona!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy Eid Fitr from me and family for all my muslims readers

Forgive me for my lacking and unexperiencing writing

I Love you guys~!!!

iamjihyofan

p.s : should I sing 'Selamat Hari Raya? hehehe

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ji hyo was sleep while making her hands as pillow. Leo wake up and saw Ji hyo was sleep peacefully.  He gently tucked Ji hyo’s hair behind her ear that covering her pretty face. His heart begin beating faster.

“Thanks….for being by my side,” he threw his grateful words to her without she know.

Then, suddenly Ji hyo wake up from her sleep and ruffling her messy hair. And she saw that Leo was stared at her.

“Are you just woke up? Why didn’t you wake me up. Is your fever has cool down?” she touched Leo’s forehead. Leo can scent her lavender lotion when her hand touched him. He close his eyes enjoying the scent.

“Are you really all right? Why did you closed your eyes?” weird for his behavior.

“I’m all right, noona. You are supposed get back to your home know. Your parent and Ji eun will worrying about you right now,” he calmly said.

Ji hyo pulling him to her hug.

“I always worried about you. Please don’t be sick again,” she said, pecking his both chubby cheeks. Leo’s heart fluttering with Ji hyo’s action.

“I should head to my home, if you want anything just tell me,” she said while brushing Leo’s lips and give as sweet wink.

After, he make sure that Ji hyo was not there anymore, he pulling his blanket covering all his body.

“Why did you teased me like this, noona? If you do this more longer, it will make me heart attack!” that thought wandering his mind.

**********************************************************************************

“ Where did you go last night?” Jie un whispered to her sister while they eating breakfast with their parent.

“You really lucky that they don’t know that you have been missing last night. Mum will killed you!!!”

“I went to Leo’s house,”  chewing the tuna sandwiches.

“What’s wrong? Why did you  two whispered like this? Anything that I should know?” their mum threw a suspicious looking. They furiously shaking their head.

“Nothing mum, just a secret between girls?” that answer  sound a question.

“I got to go, love you, see you this night,” Ji hyo quickly leave the dining table following by Ji eun.

Ji hyo starting the car and begin drive from the yard of their house .

“Where are we going?” Ji eun asking, looking at her sister’s face that focusing her driving.

“I want to see Leo,” her words really short.

“For what?”

“My dear sister, just follow me quietly all right?” she winked.

Ji eun shaking her head unbelievable with her sister’s behaviour.

They finally arrived at supermarket. Ji hyo parking the car at the basement lot.

“And again, what we are doing now? A supermarket? Excuse me Miss Stewardess, I think you should explain to me now,” Ji eun really ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter