Chapter 3

Sunset at Jaopraya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing up there Aom? You can hurt yourself if you fall"

" I want to eat Mango salad with grill prawns, so I have to get some mangos"

"Come down, I'll get it for you, but in exchange you have to let me eat the prawns with you" 

"Why would I have to do that? I'm almost done getting it anyway.. just tell me already why are you here Mike?"

"My dad asks me to come tell Aunt Orn about the buyer who would come buy the oranges today" Mike told Aom as he walks closer to her.

"Stop right there Mike, don't walk any closer and turn around, I'm wearing a dress you know"

"No! If you don't let me eat the prawns with you than I'm not going to stop"

"You ert! Why do you want to look up a girl's dress?"

"I'm coming closerrrrr" said Mike in a teasing voice

"Ok fine fine! Half a prawn!" Aom making her offer

"What? No! at least two" Mike counter back

"Ok one of the prawn, come on it's a big one!" 

"Ok fine" Mike said while he chuckles and turn around. "Are you down yet Aommmm? Hurry up, if you don't hurry I'm going to turn around now"

" I can't , it's high. Don't hurry me, I can fall you know.."

'WHOOSH'  " OUCH" Mike quickly turn around as he heard Aom's voice

"Errr are you ok?" ask Mike as he helps Aom up off the floor. "It's a high tree and you're short, you shouldn't jump down."

"I DIDN'T JUMP! The branch is slippery and it's because you hurried me" said Aom while scolding at Mike

"Don't scold at me like that, ok I'm sorry I hurried you, don't be mad. Hurrr..if one day I'm not here who are you going to be mad at huh?"

Aom, who's trying to wipe all the dirt off her dress quickly look up at her childhood friend "Where are you going?"

"I'm not telling" said Mike while shaking his head

"Who said I wanna know?" said Aom while pouting at Mike, "It's good that you're not here, so there won't be anyone to tease me"

Mike can't help but smile at the petite girl's reaction, "And who's going to walk you to the university everyday?"

"I can walk myself to the university!" 

"Ok good then I'm going to leave and won't see you for another 5 years" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter