Chapter 1

Sunset at Jaopraya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the beginning of winter, a cold morning with fog covering everywhere. The water in the river is very cold and you can only see the shadows of houses at both sides of the river cover by fog.

 

The sound of water splashing by the petite girl who is swimming playfully in the Chaopraya river. Her face is pale and turn purple because of the cold water. As the petite girl heard someone calling her name from a far, she quickly dive down in the river and swim to hide under the bridge. 

 

"Aom..Aom, where are you?" The middle age lady call out to her. The lady is wearing a jacket and have a thin blanket covering her due to the cold weather.

The middle age lady walk on the bridge and call out again. "Aom..Aom, where are you?"  No answer..

"Hurr..where is she?" The middle age lady feels annoy.

"Aom get out of the river, it is cold, you're gonna get sick"

The petite girl slowly emerge from the water under the bridge and grab the middle age lady ankle. 

"AHHH!" The middle lady jump, made the petite girl giggle.

"Look at my daughter, geez look at your mouth, it turns purple already. It's so cold why do swim in this weather?"

"Mom, it's not that cold if you really get in the water you'll know it's warm." 

"If it's not cold why is your mouth purple" ask her mom

"Because my mouth is above water Mom" the petite girl still not giving up 

"Enough with your excuses, and when did you come down here? If your Grandma didn't ask about you, I wouldn't notice"

The petite girl walk up to the bridge with a shaken body. " I thought you said it's not cold why are you shaken? And you didn't bring anything to change?" 

"I did, it's over there by those trees"

While the girl cover herself up, her mom was helping her squeeze water out of her hair and murmur. "It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter