- 5 - Search for her

Colourful World

“How the heck are you doing this?!” you asked the young men whose hands and eyes were glowing in a dangerous yellow.

“That’s my power. I guess your friend didn’t get to tell you that much about the other colours.” He suspected. You shook your head as you gave up and sat down on the small bed. You could feel how the mattress curved under your weight and knew that it was as old as it looked like.

“As you can see, my power is yellow, and yes, I come from a yellow planet. My power is actually pretty special. I can teleport with it, make doors and windows unbreakable, as you can see and two other things I won’t tell you.” He explained.

Well, that was already pretty impressing. “Will you at least tell me your name when you won’t let me go?” you asked him as you pulled your legs up and swung your arms around them. “No. Because… if you should be able to escape or somebody gets you out of here, you shouldn’t tell them my name.” he said and smiled winsome. You sighed.

Whatever, you thought. If you were really such a big legend here, somebody would go get you out of here, you were sure of that.

Suho

“I need your help.” Suho said to the man at the other end of the line. A sigh could be heard from there, followed by a small time of silence.

“What is it?” Tao asked resigned. “The legend was found. And she’s in the wrong hands.” Suho explained. “What? You are not kidding me, are you?” Tao asked, not sure if he should sound surprised or anxious. “I am dead serious. There are more things I could tell you, but for now, I got this information from a stranger, that should be enough. He said that Kyungsoo and Sehun got her. He also told me that Sehun used his teleport to bring her away. We need the help of you and your army to find her before these two troublemakers come to any stupid idea.” Suho explained quickly.

Tao didn’t need to think long about his decision when he heard the names of these two guys. “Kyungsoo and Sehun? That green rich kid and the poor yellow street dog? What could these two want with her? But well… you are right, we better go find them before something bad happens.” He agreed.

“I will be at your castle in half an hour. See you.” With that words, Tao hung up.

Suho sighed. I hope we can find her as soon as possible…

Tao

Tao laid down the telephone and stood up from his sofa. From the living room of his big apartment, he went to the bedroom. He changed from his casual clothes to a white suite and a black tie. One hand was enough to fix his hair. He decided to chew some chewing gum on the way to the castle so that he won’t have any halitosis. Then, he made his way out of his home. Right to the next teleporting station.

The city he was living in on the white planet was quite as usual. Living here was pretty boring for some but very troubling and exciting for others. While most of the inhabitants were quiet and modest people who were simply satisfied with their life and just wanted to be left in peace, some others were too bored here and wanted more action. The white planet really put a lot of effort in being a white planet. Compared to all the other coloured planets, it is the smallest one and with that the easiest to be coloured. All buildings were white or in a light shade of beige. The nature… all of the plants, the blooms, everything was in a pale white or beige. Only some grass was in a pastel green and some flowers were coloured in a light, icy blue. But that was it. A white, boring planet. Even though it was wonderful and really fascinating when you get to know the REAL nature. Like the winter woods. It’s an entire forest, like the rain forest on the earth but everything in white. Some plants there were glittering as if snow would lie on it or glitter would be spread all over it. Especially when the sun was shining down on it, it was an amazing view. Tao loved this place. He went there for three times already. And every time he was amazed by it.

The next teleportation station was only 10 minutes away from Tao’s apartment. It was dazzling in a light yellow. Of course, all the teleportation stations were made of inhabitants of the yellow planets, so that all the planets are connected to each other. You could compare it with the subway stations on earth. Just way faster and way cooler. With fast, big steps Tao made his way to the station, thought of the place he wanted to be and stepped into the dazzling light. The familiar feeling of a gust of wind surrounding his body followed. When he opened his eyes again, he was on the streets of the blue planet. That was everything. Tao often travelled with these teleportation stations so he was pretty used to it. People who use this for the first time often feel dizzy after the travel or get scared because they don’t know what they have to expect. But not Tao.

The blue planet was quite different to Tao’s white home. People here were all polite and serious, but they always had something happy in their eyes. They were loving people when you get to know them better and would always help you when you needed them. No matter what it was, they would always get you out of the . But there were other people as well, of course. The ones who hated everything. They thought their blue power would be too boring to just heal with it and managed it to find a way to hurt others with this power. They were able to form whips with this power that usually was just a dark blue liquid that you could cream on wounds or small injuries to heal others. As you can see, on every planet are two types of humans.

Tao reached the castle within 15 minutes of walking. He was greeted by the guards with a deep bow and the gate got opened for him. Everyone knew him already. Ever since he was the once who made the right step to win the war against the black planet. Since two years he was known as a hero. Suho awaited him, like always in the lobby of the castle.

“Tao my friend, how are you?” he greeted Tao warmly and gave him a short hug.

“Don’t ask about me, better tell me what we should do.” Tao replied, serious as always. Suho eyed him with an unsure look on his face, but then, he nodded and leaded the way to the crown hall, where the thrones were standing. A stranger was waiting in the middle of the room, Tao expected him to be the stranger who got that secret information about Kyungsoo and Sehun. Tao stopped in front of the stranger, bowed down and said ‘Hello’ in the most formal way he could, since he didn’t know who was standing in front of him. The stranger did just the same as him. Suho joined the group and introduced them to each other.

“Yixing, this is Tao, he’s the hero from the white planet. I guess you already know him, right?” Lay nodded and gave Tao a nice smile that he gave back.

“Tao, this is Yixing, he’s an inhabitant of the purple planet and gave me the information about two certain people.” Suho explained. Tao’s eyes got wide when he heard the words ‘purple planet’.

“What? Purple planet?! I thought that planet doesn’t exist!” he said, totally snubbed.

“Well, I thought so as well but here we have the proof. It DOES exist. His power is kind of… a mixture between the red and the blue power. But to this we should come later. The rescue of our legend is first priority now!” Suho said and lifted his hand. Tao nodded. Suho was right, of course.

“Sure. Then tell me what I can do to help you.” He asked the young prince. “You can see where they are. Or at least around the place where they are. You could use your power and then we can go and get them, together with the legend.” Suho explained.

Tao understood and closed his eyes. Concentrated, he filled his body, especially his brain with the power. He felt, how the blood was rushing in his veins and how his heart pulsated in his chest. Then, he saw a white light behind his eyes. He imagined the faces of Sehun and Kyungsoo and slowly, three figures started to form in this whiteness. It looked like they would come out of a thick fog. Then, a surrounding started to build.

But they were at two different places, Tao could see that clearly, so he concentrated on Kyungsoo first. He was at some place that looked like a living room and ate ramen. Tao tried to see more of the room, if anyone else was there, but he couldn’t. Then, he left Kyungsoo alone and concentrated his thoughts on Sehun again. He and his surroundings started to build up again. It looked like a small room. Sehun was sitting on a chair beside a small table. He was talking to someone and his eyes were glowing in yellow.

He must be using his power, Tao thought. Tao spread out the place where Sehun was and saw that it was a small, old hut and somebody was with him. A girl, this was everything Tao could see, since she had long hair. She was just a white silhouette for him, since he never saw her in real life. That was the stupid thing at the white power. When you wanted to see where somebody was, you must have seen this somebody in real life before. You couldn’t search for your dream woman or something like that. But this was another story…

Tao concentrated on the place where Sehun was and slowly he could see numbers at the edge of his vision.

“Sehun… 49.337… 345… no, 3.456, yellow planet!” he whispered and then, the vision broke. Suho immediately scribbled the numbers on a piece of paper. These were the coordinates for Sehun’s position and definitely the one for hers well!


Hello dear readers ^^

Finally i got to write this chapter, after, like, 10000000 years :D 

I hope you liked it, please feel free to leave a comment :)

Greetings from Panda