- 9 - Help from a stranger

Colourful World

Lay

As soon as Tao found out where Sehun was, the tree men started their journey. Together they used one of the teleportation stations in the castle of Suho to get to the yellow planet. Unfortunately they couldn’t arrive at the exact coordinates and landed somewhere in a city. It was already night on the yellow planet, what didn’t make the search easier.

“Where are we?” Lay asked as everyone looked around.

“I have seriously no idea…” Suho answered and scratched his head. Tao was the only one to react right in this situation. A young woman walked by and he asked her how this city was called. “You don’t know this? Man, you are in the second biggest city of yellow planet. This is Ocherlya!” she explained and walked away without another word. “I should have known that… as the blue prince. But well, till now I have been on the yellow planet only once. Back then I was a kid and I am sure we didn’t visit this city as well.” Suho mumbled. “This is not the right time to think about such things my lord. We should concentrate on our mission.” Tao said with a straight face and began walking. Lay and Suho followed him after exchanging a glance.

“Tao, do you even know where to go?” Lay asked when he reached him. “Sure. I have a great sense of coordinates, trust me.” Tao said but Lay was still not sure. After all, the prince and Lay followed him without asking anymore. After some time, they reached the beginning of a forest and Lay’s sense that they were going the wrong way was growing more and more. Over and over he asked Tao if this was the right way, but Tao stayed with his opinion that they should just trust him. “Tao, are you really sure?” Suho asked now with raised eyebrows, as he saw the dark and mysterious forest in front of him. Tao let out a resigned sigh and his shoulders sank down. “If you trust me so little, why don’t you search for a tourist guide or something like that? I know the way but if you think I wouldn’t, please go and find another resolution for finding that girl!” he said with an angry voice.

Without waiting for their answers, Tao turned around again and walked straight into the forest. Once again Lay and Suho exchanged glances but followed him anyways. It was true, they didn’t have any other idea so they needed to follow him. Hopefully, Tao really was so good in finding the right ways. They walked deeper and deeper into the forest and it was getting darker with every step they took. They heard lots of different animals roaring and singing while the trees around them seemed to move make sounds as well. This forest was more than creepy and mysterious and Lay wondered if Ji-Sun was alright. Sehun was a bad guy, just as Kyungsoo and nobody ever knew what these two could do for things they wanted. They would probably go over dead bodies for their goals. Lay shook his head to push away the thought of Ji-Sun lying dead in the woods and concentrated on his surroundings. Maybe they could hear her screaming and shouting or maybe they would see the hut of which Tao told them she was in.

All of a sudden, Tao stopped on the spot and Lay nearly stumbled into him. “What is- “ Lay wanted to ask what was wrong but Tao raised his voice and shushed him down. All of them were standing still, nobody made a sound while Tao squinted his eyes to see better through the darkness. “Guys. Don’t lose the control now. We need to be deadly silent, okay? I see a really dangerous animal there… follow me and try to not make sounds, okay? But run when I tell you.” Tao whispered and slowly went backwards. Lay’s heart started racing when he heard that and he gulped when he took the first step back. The three of them walked slowly, taking care of every step and Lay felt the air tensing around them.

Just when Tao wanted to say something, Suho suddenly fell down. A loud crack could be heard when his reached the ground and he broke a big branch. Just in that moment, the animal noticed them. It turned it’s head and big, yellow eyes shone in the darkness of the forest. “! RUN!” Tao shouted and in the blink of an eye, he helped Suho get up and ran forward. Lay was so shocked that he couldn’t move for a moment but when the animal’s body began to glow and Lay saw how big it actually was, his instinct told him to run – so he did. This animal which he had never seen in his life before was roaring behind them and Lay heard it’s big claws scratching the ground as it ran behind them. Lay was sure he would die any second when the steps of that big, catlike animal were getting louder and he felt like he could feel it’s breath on his neck. Just when he was about to scream, he saw that Tao had stopped and turned around to him while Suho was still running away. “LIE DOWN!!” Tao screamed and Lay trusted him. Lay heard how the animal jumped and wanted to bite off his head but he saw how Tao used his power. In just a fraction of a second, white, glittering icicles were raining down from the sky and Tao controlled them so they pierced through the animal’s skin. “OKAY! KEEP RUNNING, I WILL MAKE THIS!” Tao shouted. Without hesitating or looking back, Lay stood up and ran to Suho faster than he ever ran before. He felt bad because he left Tao behind but he was sure that Tao was able to stay alive.

Lay reached Suho after nearly 10 minutes of running and joined him by leaning against a tree. Both of them were sweating and totally out of breath. They didn’t speak a word until Tao reached them. Lucky that he was alive, Lay stood up, followed by Suho and walked to Tao. The savior had a scar on his arm and the blood was tripping down to the ground but Tao didn’t care about that. “Thank you. Really. Are you alright?” Lay said and looked at Tao’s arm. “No problem. And yes, this is just another scar, nothing worth talking about. Let’s get going, we got off our way pretty much.” Tao said and walked past Suho and Lay without saying anything else. The rest of the way they walked silent side by side. All of them were more careful now and nobody dared to speak, even though one question lingered around them: What in the world was this thing?

“There it is.” Tao suddenly said and pulled Lay out of his thoughts. All three of them looked at a little hut, which was standing between loads of trees and bushes. When one squinted it’s eyes, one could see that the hut was glowing in a toxic yellow. They walked up to the hut, looking through the windows. “She’s not inside here anymore.” Suho said when he found the inside of the hut empty. “But she must be here. Sehun was definitely here and why should he make sure nobody gets in or out there with a shield if he wouldn’t keep someone inside there?” Tao looked at the closed door with wrinkled between his eyebrows but didn’t touch it. “She found a way out.” Lay said then when he suddenly saw a strange looking hole in the ground. The two men came to him and looked to the hole which helped Ji-Sun to escape. “Great. No we don’t know where she is. We don’t even know if she’s ALIVE!” Suho sighed and moved his hand through his hair while Tao was already about to search for any signs of Ji-Sun.

You

You laid on your tummy with your face deep in the pillow. The fact that you could barely breathe like that didn’t bother you at all. Finally that unbelievable pain was over. “I am really sorry for hurting you like that…. But I needed to clean it. Otherwise, you could have gotten an infection.” Jongin explained. You wanted to reply something but you couldn’t even move your head to nod. The sound of steps walking around in that little room made you look up. Jongin reached out his hand to you with a glass of water in it. “Here, drink something. You look like you didn’t eat or drink for hours.” He said and you gladly grabbed the water. In just a few gulps it was gone and only now you noticed how thirsty you actually were. Jongin gave you a weak smile and placed the glass back on the table.

When he came back, he brought you food. At the sight of that big sandwich, your tummy immediately began to grumble. “Thank you so much!” you said quickly before you took the first bite, enjoying the food as if you were about to starve. Jongin waited until you finished, then he cleaned the plate while you laid on the bed and stretched all arms and legs away from you. Life was so hard and confusing right now. “Can I ask you a question?” Jongin asked when you were just about to fall asleep. “Sure!” you quickly said and sat up again. He got himself the chair and sat in front of you once again, looking deeply into your eyes. “Is it possible that your eyes sometimes shimmer in rainbow colours?” Your eyes widened. How did he know? “So I guessed right…” he mumbled when he saw your reaction and over his chin, looking deeply in thoughts.

“You know why they kidnapped you?” Jongin asked and you nodded again. “They say I would be some kind of ‘legend’… but I don’t believe them. I mean, I am just a normal girl, right?” Jongin’s hands folded in front of his mouth and he laid his forehead in wrinkles. “Well, till now you really come close to it. How much do you know about the legend?” he asked then. You shrugged your shoulders. “Not that much, I guess. That guy…. Lay was his name, he told me something about the legend. That this young girl would have blue eyes, which sometimes change their colour at night and that she would come just right in time or something like that. He also said that she could control every power and that this power could be used wrong by some people…”

Jongin’s wrinkles got even deeper. “Well, he told you quite much already, but I guess not everything.” He said. You raised an eyebrow. “Before I tell you more, you said Lay? Did he kidnap you?” Your eyes widened once again and you quickly shook your hands in front of your body. “Oh no! No, no, no! Lay is a good one! He came to my home on planet earth and wanted to warn me. He wanted to keep me away from these bad guys but… they surprised us.” You told him and the memory of that made you feel sad somehow. “Do you know the names of the ones who kidnapped you?” Jongin asked then. “I’m afraid, no. They never told me their names. I only know that one of them has yellow power. And I could swear that I have seen a green light in the other ones eyes but I am not sure, maybe I just imagined it.” You told him and tried to remember everything.

“Yellow and Green you say?” You nodded. “Yellow and green… that could be Sehun and Kyungsoo…” Jongin mumbled but the names told you nothing. Suddenly, Jongin stood up so fast that his chair nearly fell, but he caught it. “I need to go for a second and speak with a friend. If you want to, you can sleep a little, you look like you need it. But please, trust me and do not go outside! You are definitely save here, I am sure that nobody is going to find you… as long as you don’t go out!” With that words, Jongin stepped up the ladder and left you alone. Confused you looked at the closed door for a while, then you laid down again.

Before you could even think about anything, your exhausted body gave up and you fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.


Oh my god, guys...

i woke up from death!!! :D 

finally i got to upload this chapter ^^

i hope you will continue to read this stroy, even thought i am uploading so rarely...

however, have a nice day;)

PanShi