-1 - Purple guardian

Colourful World

Friday afternoon... god damn it, it’s already 15 o‘clock and I am still at school!

You thought while watching the clock ticking instead of listening to the teacher. The pencil in your hand flipped from one finger to the other one and back. Time seemed to walk past so slow. You were so drawn in watching the clock’s pointer that you didn’t even hear when the teacher called your name. Suddenly, the pencil slipped out of your hand and flew straight through the roomarrow-10x10.png, right onto the teachers head. You looked at him with wide eyes, hands laid over your mouth. Beside you, your friends began giggling while all the other students tried to hold back the laugher by holding something over their mouth.

“!” you silently whispered so only you and your friend could hear it, but what made her breakarrow-10x10.png out in laughter. This action was like the beginning of a chain reaction. Everyone else (except the teacher, of course) began laughing too, some even held their tummy from laughing, this made the teacher even more angry and you even more embarrassed. In the end, the teachers head (and yours too) got red like a tomato, he lifted his right hand, pointed directlyarrow-10x10.png at you and screamed:

“JI-SUN!! YOU WILL STAY HERE AFTER SCHOOL!!”

Great Ji-Sun, really great….!

 

One hour later….

The school bell rang. Your friends stood up, hugged you to say goodbye and like all the others, left. Only you and the teacher were here now. For one god damn more hour.

Oh my god, it’s Friday afternoon! Nearly evening! Doesn’t he have a private life too?! You thought while you sank down in your chair and laid your head down on the table. The teacher sat at his desk, like always and read a big bookarrow-10x10.png which looked really old and heavy. You didn’t care at all about him and closed your eyes, thinking about last night. You wished to be at this hill again, like yesterday evening. Alone, watching the stars, probably even seeing a shooting star.

 

Meanwhile at a green planet, outside of the sun system…

“Hey, Sehun!” the small guy shouted to his friend. Sehun answered with a groan as he lifted a heavy PCarrow-10x10.png up on a table. “You heard of that girl, right?” the guy continued. “What girl?” Sehun asked as he looked into the opened computerarrow-10x10.png. The guy sighed and face palmed himself.

“Hello?! Legend of the rainbow girl? Legend got reality?!”

“Ah, now I understand what you mean!” Sehun replied and grabbed the pincers beside him.

“And what is with that girl?” Sehun asked, still not really interestedarrow-10x10.png. The other guy sank deeper into his chair and sighed once again. “Are you really that stupid?! Gosh, why don’t we search for that girl? Since last week we know that she DOES exist. You don’t know what power she could give us! We could get the kings of all this 12 planets and maybe even more!” the guy stood up, totallyarrow-10x10.png enthusiastic.

Sehun stopped working on the computerarrow-10x10.png, laid the pincers down on the table and joinedarrow-10x10.png his friend by sitting down on the chair in front of him. He picked up his opened cola from the ground and sipped on it. “That’s stupid. We don’t even know WHERE she is.” Sehun replied to his friend. This one just smiled bad and giggled creepy. “YOU are stupid Sehun! Of course we know where she is!” “Oh, really? And where IS she, Kyungsoo?” Sehun asked and leaned forward. Kyungsoo leaned forward as well so that they stared in each other’s eyes and their noses were just inches away. “Ever heard of planet earth?” he answered then, with a creepy smile and Sehun smiled back.

What these two didn’t know at this moment was, that someone was watching them. Yes, he was watching them from behind a corner and heard every word they said. His eyes were in a deep purple, his heart was true and he heard of these two bad boys earlier. Even though they didn’t know he existed, even though nobody really knew that he existed, he still felt like he should do something. He always felt like that. Doing something to make people feel better and to help where he can. Maybe it was because of the power he had inside of him. As a resident of the purple planet, he was able to use purple power (logically). This power was really, very powerful. It’s like the ownerarrow-10x10.png of this power could decide who should die and who should life. But this guy here definitely decided that he wanted to help. Wanted the people to life. And so he gave himself the promise to help where he could. But one day, when one of his friend told him about two bad boys, friends, one from the green, one from the yellow planet, he was shocked. He heard of the legend too. But other than them, he knew what could happen if you steal her power and use it for your own. He knew he needed to stop them. But more than stopping them, he wanted to protect that girl.

The legend.

And this was the moment, Lay made his way down to the earth.

To you.

At planet earth…

Your detention was finally over but your day was not. You knew you needed to go and see the doctor today. A sigh escaped your mouth when you made your way down the street. Since it was summer right now, the sun was still up and it was quite warm outside. After just a few minutes, you reached the hospital and waited for the doctor. Luckily, you didn’t need to wait long. Like always, you sat down in the treatment room, got an injection, fell asleep and dreamed.

Your dream was confusing and strange and as soon as you woke up again, you didn’t remember what you dreamed. Your eyes still hurt a little but that was normal.

The doctor told you once again that they couldn’t find out anything but he could swear that next time, they would. He said they would get closer to lift the mystery about your eyes.

Once again, he tried to persuade you to do an operation so that they could really see into your eye but it wasn’t sure if you would lose your eyes then and you didn’t want that.

Once again, you went home angry and tired and just wanted to be alone. Your parents were both working at evening/night so you opened the door to an empty house.

“Hey, I am home…” you whispered to yourself. Lazily you let your backpack fall to the ground and went into the kitchen to make some foodarrow-10x10.png. Since you were too lazy to make something big, you just toasted some bread and added butter and strawberry jam. You chewed slowly and thought about going to bed right after you finished eating when you suddenly heard something.

Immediately you stopped eating and listened into the silence. Being inside such a big house alone was sometimes really scary at night. You listened a little longer but heard nothing, so you just shrugged and continued eating. Just then, you heard it again. It was coming from outside, more from the living room. Slowly you laid down your half-eaten toast on the plate and walked into the dark living room.

There, you switched on the light and looked around. Here was nothing. You opened one of the closed shutters and looked at your own reflection in the windowarrow-10x10.png. You looked like a ghost but couldn’t see what was outside. You reached out to open the windowarrow-10x10.png when you noticed that your eyes had those rainbow colours again.

It looked amazing yet scary on the same time. They changed colours, sometimes had all of them inside and sometimes it looked like they would mix and chase after each other. You got lost in watching your own eyes and forgot about the strange sound that came from outside. Just then, a guy jumped in front of you and bumped his fist against the window.

You screamed out loud and stumbled back in shock. You fell right onto the couch which stood right behind you but couldn’t stop watching that guy. He looked kind of insane yet really handsome.

“Let me in!!” you heard him shouting through the window. You quickly shook your head. Never ever you would let that guy inside of your house, what if he would kill you?! Luckily, you had your mobile phone still in the pocket of your jeans and you quickly pulled it out to call the police. The stranger saw that and right at the moment you held the phone at your ear, he lifted his hands and laid them onto the window.

His eyes began to glow, just like his hands did. They were purple. The voice of a woman appeared on the other end of the phone and asked you what was the problem but you could barely hear her. You were too fascinated yet scared of what happened right in front of you. The stranger closed his glowing eyes but when you looked down to his hands, it looked like they would etch holes into the window. Just then, you came back to the ground and tried to explain what happened.

“H-hello, yes, I- here…” you stumbled some words but couldn’t build a sentence when you saw how the glass melted away and he stuck his hand inside. He reached out for the handle and pulled at it so that the window opened. “…!” you whispered and the phone fell out of your hand. Like a scared deer you sat on the couch and watched as the purple eyes guy stepped inside the house. Just then, your body began to react and you quickly jumped up and began running.

“Hey! Wait!!” the guy behind you shouted but you ran as fast as possible inside your room and locked the door. Just when you closed it, you noticed how stupid this was. Here was no phone, no way out and this guy could break your door easily, you were sure about that. You were scared to death and his in the latest corner of your room. The sound of a fist bumping against your door made you shriek.

“Let me in! I won’t hurt you!” he stranger shouted. You didn’t believe him and were much too scared to answer him. “Please, let me explain it!!” he shouted.

“Who are you?! What do you want from me??” you shouted back with a shaking voice.

“I am not an enemy of yours!! I am kind of… your guardian!” He answered.

“What the are you talking about?! Leave me alone!!”

“I won’t! Trust me, you are in danger!”

“Well but I guess the police will be here in time! So leave!!”

“I will be inside your room faster than they will be here.”

That sentence made you gulp and you wished you wouldn’t have been that naughty just now. When you didn’t answer him for a longer time and you didn’t hear him saying anything you thought he could have left and stood up with hope in your heart. Just at that moment, your door knob began to blow purple and began melting. The adrenalin shot up in your body and you began panicking.

Like a little kid, you sat inside your closet, closed your eyes and began crying because you were sure you would die now. You heard how he opened the door to your room, how he stepped in and stopped in front of the closet. You could feel that he kneeled down in front of you and thanked god one last time for your beautiful life that you had. Just then, you felt a big hand lying down on your arms which covered your head. Instead of feeling any pain, you felt protected.

With tearing eyes, you looked up and saw two bright purple eyes. He looked at you with so much comfort and even smiled that you calmed down again.

“Sorry if I scared you…” he whispered. You whipped away your tears and looked at him confused.

“What do you want from me?” you asked him again.

“You are a legend! You are in danger!” He suddenly said and you looked at him even more confused.

“What do you mean with a legend?!”

“Let me explain…”


So this is chapter 1 of Colouful World.

I hope you enjoyed reading it ^^

Please tell me if you liked it or not, i really put my heart into this fanfiction :3

Greetings from PanShi