- 10 - United

Colourful World

Jongin

On his way to the next teleport station, Jongin dialled Tao’s number in his phone and waited for his friend to pick up the call. Jongin knew Tao since the last war which was a few years ago. Tao asked him for help in the fight, since Jongin was the nation’s secret weapon but Jongin refused. He knew if he would intervene now, the war would only escalate and also he knew that Tao and the others were able to do it alone. His assumption was right and Tao managed it to fight the enemies with his soldiers, even though that war left scars. On his body as well as on his soul. Since then, they only called each other a few times per year for information and other stuff.

Unfortunately, nobody picked up and Jongin put it back in the pocket of his jeans while cursing. For Jongin, it was unbelievable that the legend found him – or more, he found her! It was unbelievable that she was even real! The next station was far away so Jongin needed to go a very long way and he really wished to have yellow power instead of brown. It’s not like he wouldn’t like his power, no actually it was quite great but not always useful. If he wanted to, Jongin could build any weapon he wanted to but why should he build a weapon if he doesn’t use it. And the other ability he got from this power was building illusions. Not only to him but also to others. Sometimes it could be very relaxing to build up his own little world, a place where he wanted to be or the people he wanted to see. While thinking of that, one certain person suddenly came into his mind and his chest began to ache. That face which appeared in front of his eyes was a face which had existed a few years ago but was no longer here and it hurt Jongin too bad to think about her more.

Just when he had shut her out of his mind, his phone began to ring and he jumped at the sudden sound. “Hello?” Jongin asked, picking up the call.

“Jongin? You called me just now. What’s the matter?” Jongin heard the familiar voice of Tao at the other end. “I need to talk to you. Where can I find you?” Jongin asked. “I am on the yellow planet. I am quite busy, so… can’t that wait?” Tao replied. “On the yellow planet? What are you doing there?” Jongin already had an idea what the reason was. “I am searching for someone. Actually, WE are searching for THREE people…” Tao explained growling and Jongin understood what was going on. “Well, it is possible that I found one of the persons you are searching for.”

“What?! How would you…?”

“She’s with me. Come over to my hiding place, you know where it is.” Jongin stated. “Fine. I will bring Suho and Lay as well. I am going to explain everything when we arrived. See you.” With that words, Tao hung up and Jongin quickly made his way back to Ji-Sun.

Lay

“Who was that? Did he find Ji-Sun?!” Lay asked with big eyes as Tao put his phone back in his jacket. “That was Jongin, an old friend of mine. And yes, he found her, she’s with him. Come on, we have no time to lose.” Tao commanded and they quickly made their way out of the forest and back to the teleport station. They needed to walk a pretty long way and Lay already began to doubt that Tao really knew where he was leading them. Suho sometimes complained about all the insects while they walked deeper into a forest and eventually, Lay shot him a death glare. Well, Suho was strong and he was the son of a king and a queen but sometimes you could really see his ‘prince’ side.

After a journey which felt like a million miles, they finally arrived at a door which was inside the ground. Tao pulled away all of the dirt, grass and wood on top of it and knocked on it by hitting his shoe on top. Just a few seconds later, you could hear grumbling from the inside and a curly, brown haired head appeared. “Ah, there you are. I thought you would never arrive.” The guy said and disappeared inside again, leaving the door open. Tao was the first one to go in, Suho followed and then Yixing went in. “Sorry, but your hiding place isn’t really in the city centre.” Tao complained and joined Jongin who was sitting on a chair.

After Lay closed the door properly and went down the stairs as well, he could see Ji-Sun lying on the bed. A stone fell from his heart as he saw her alive and sleeping peacefully. “So this is Ji-Sun, the legend?” Suho asked and pointed at her. Jongin and Tao nodded at one time and for a moment, everyone just looked at her sleeping face. “She actually doesn’t look that special.” Suho added after some time and now all the eyes were darted onto him. “She IS special. It’s just not the right time now.” Lay answered and Suho just shrugged his shoulders. “First of all, my name is Kim Jongin. I am the secret weapon of the brown planet. I am pleased to meet you.” Jongin suddenly said, shook the hand of Lay and bowed in front of the blue prince. “I am Lay, inhabitant of the purple nation. Nice to meet you, too.” Yixing answered and shook Jongin’s hand nicely. “My name is Suho. And as I can see, you already know me. But please, just call me Suho.” The prince said and Jongin just blinked after coming up from his bow again. “Uhm… I wouldn’t have called you anything else.” Jongin answered and now it was Suho who blinked. “Oh… okay. Then it’s fine.” He mumbled as he had expected to be called mister, Excellency or whatever the people usually called him. “Guys. We have a serious issue here. Please concentrate.” Tao interrupted them and in the blink of an eye everyone was serious and ready to discuss, just to find a solution.

Yi Fan

So these are the idiots who are going to bring me to my destiny… , Yi Fan thought as he looked at Sehun and Kyungsoo who sat in front of him. He himself sat in his throne, fingers crossed in front of his mouth and watched the two young man in the chairs. Both of them looked quite uncomfortable and Yi Fan suggested that they were a little impressed by his appearance. Sehun was definitely the younger one. His clothes showed that he was quite rich and his face showed no emotion at all. Only at the way he looked through the room and gulped several times, Yi Fan could see that this young guy was nervous. Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide and he kept on staring at the black king as if he saw something unbelievable happening.

“Welcome… in my palace…” Yi Fan finally broke the silence and stretched out both of his arms to show the volume of his property. A smile appeared on Kyungsoo’s face but he kept on staring at Yi Fan. “Thank you for the invitation, really. We appreciate it a lot. But… may I ask you a question?” Kyungsoo asked with unsteady eyes and Yi Fan just nodded with a warm smile. “Why did you want us to come here?” This question made Yi Fan laugh and he could see Sehun jumping a little bit at his sudden breakout. “You are funny. Isn’t that obvious?” Yi Fan asked but Kyungsoo and Sehun just shook their heads. “Because you have something I want, of course. Or better – because you have SOMEONE I want!” Now it was at Kyungsoo to laugh but it wounded weird. “Oh, of course. You mean the legend, right?” “What do you want for her? I can give you everything.” Yi Fan quickly said and his warm smile turned into a creepy one slowly. “We won’t give her away. For nothing.” Sehun suddenly said and two pairs of eyes looked at him. Who is he to forbid my wish?, Yi Fan thought, but instead he kept his fake smile. “He didn’t mean it like that! I bet we are going to find a solution. But the price will be… high, of course.” Kyungsoo stated before Sehun could do anything worse. From the corner of his eye, he could see how Sehun glared at him dangerously but he didn’t mind that. “Hmm… I agree with you there. So, what’s your price?” Yi Fan asked and once again crossed his fingers in front of his mouth to hide the smile which was getting wider as he planned big things in his mind.

Everything will be just like I want it to.


Hello dear readers :3

Once again I managed it to find the time to continure writing ^^

What do you think of the story so far?

Is it kind of... confusing? :D

- Panda