- 3 - New planet

Colourful World

„Hello legend…“

The voice beside your ear was angelic, yet it had a bitter tone. You closed your eyes and gulped. Whoever was behind you, you knew he wouldn’t be a good one. “W-what do you want from me..?” you asked with a shaky voice.

An ugly chuckle could be heard from beside you and tears started to form in your eyes as you realised that you just got kidnapped. “Well… I guess this purple powered guy already told you what we could do with your power so… what do you think we could want from you?” the guy asked.

You opened your eyes again, just to see how two guys were standing in front of you. One of them, leaning against a table with crossed arms, didn’t show any emotions while the other one, you guessed he was the one who just whispered into your ear, smiled dirty.

“I think you… confused me with someone… I am not that legend you are talking about.” You tried to stay calm and appear to be cool but failed with your shaky voice. “Tha! Don’t make me laugh! Of course you are that legend. Your eyes betray you!” The smaller one said and showed you a hand mirror so that you saw yourself in it. He was right, your eyes were betraying you by showing them every possible colour. You closed your eyes and lowered your head so you didn’t need to look at them or yourself anymore. “Okay girl… and now… Tell me how we can get your power!”

 

Meanwhile on the blue planet…

 

Lay woke up and found himself on the cold, hard ground in front of a house. His head was aching as he opened his eyes and pictures rushed through his head like a hurricane. He remembered every detail that happened and immediately got mad at himself for what happened. “Damn it!” he cursed and prayed to god that Ji-Sun was alright. He didn’t know where Kyungsoo and Sehun brought her and there was no way for him to find it out. It was sure, he needed help from someone who had a higher position on the Shade Planets… even though that means he needs to tell him about the purple planet…

Without even thinking about doing something else, Lay used his power to travel back to the other universe. He gathered all his power in his hands, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and drew a portal with his hands in front of him. Luckily it was in the middle of the night, so that no humans were around and he could walk through this purple glowing gate without getting seen.

In just the blink of an eye, he arrived at the blue planet. It wasn’t that different from the earth. In fact, it looked quite similar to it, just more futuristic, at least in the cities. There were skyscrapers, roads, even though the roads were flying in the air and they were in different shades of blue and cars, but the cars didn’t touch the ground either. They were glowing green on the downside, like every other car on every planet.

The matter of this was that the green planet gave the power to move things and fuel them. The really different things only appeared in the wilderness of this worlds. There were different animals which humans couldn’t imagine and the plants there were quite different too. Mostly they were bigger and more… colourful. Plus, some of them had their own special powers as well.

However, Yixing arrived in one of the dark backstreets of the capital city of the blue planet. He haven’t been here before, that’s why he needed some minutes to orient himself there. Here, it was night, just like it was night on the earth right now. The first thing he did was to step out of the darkness and get onto the busy streets where people were walking everywhere. He looked around and found what he was looking for: The highest building in this city with the blue strings all over it. The so called: Blue castle. Yes, this nation still had its kingdom, so did every colour nation. They were ruling their planets, looking after the right and organized the things with the power and everything. And that’s why Yixing wanted to go there, there was the king and only the king could help him now.

With straight steps he walked up the hill, ignoring all the busy people on the street who walked past by him and probably wondered about his angry face. The inhabitants of the blue planet were mostly friendly, good looking and happy people. They were careless and enjoying their life, that’s why you barely saw them angry or sad. At least that’s why his parents told Lay about them. But he knew this nation also had another side. They already fought wars and even now they are in trouble with the red planet. Yixing saw them smiling but he knew, inside they probably weren’t as happy as they looked like. After an endless seeming hill and around a hundred steps, he finally reached the big gates of the castle.

With one deep breath, he went through them. Here, it looked like a mixture of old, earth like castle and the future. It was strange how lights were glowing blue and green but on the same time there were blue eyed horses on carriages passing by. There were still those old looking stands with food in it, but right beside them, there were fountains where the ‘Water’ was actually blue power and rushing in every direction that was possible and sometimes building little things, not just floating down like normal water did. Yixing shook his head at this confusing sight, even though he was quite used to it since it looked like that on every castle on the shade planets. Old fashioned meets the future pictures. Confusing yet really fascinating.

Lay finally reached the doors of the castle itself and walked up to one of the guardians there. “Hello. Is it possible for me to talk to the king?” Yixing asked in the most polite way he knew. The guard looked at him with an emotionless face. “I am afraid but I am not allowed to let strangers get inside the castle.” He answered. Lay nodded disappointed. “I understand, that’s really a bad thing but… I guess you need to let me in. I have a really important message for the king and his wife.”

A chuckle escaped the guardians mouth. “Yeah, of course, everyone does that.” “There exists a purple planet. The legend exists and she is in the wrong hands.” Lay said with a strong voice. The guard still looked at him with disbelief. That was the moment when Lay lifted his hand up, closed his eyes and showed his power. His hand began to glow purple, just like his eyes did when he opened them again.

The guardian stumbled back in shock and lay reached out his hand to touch his. At first, the guard was scared and already wanted to scream for help, but instead of getting hurt by Lay, he noticed a pleasant feeling on his hand. There had been a scar before, Lay noticed this and now, he healed this old wound with his power. When he pulled his hand away, the old scar was gone.

That’s how Yixing got inside the castle and was guided to the rooms of the king and the queen. The guardians opened the doors for him, but instead of seeing the king and the queen, Lay saw a young man, around his age, standing in the middle of the big room and waiting for him. The guardians went back to their place and left Lay alone with this unknown guy.

“Hello. Who.. are you?”

“May I introduce myself? I am Suho. Son of the blue nation's king and queen. It’s nice to meet you, purple stranger.”


Finally i got to write this chapter!! ^___^

I can't tell you how sorry i am that i was so inactive T.T

i hope you forgive me? :)

Panda