- 4 - Helpless

Colourful World

As soon as Lay heard that this guy called “Suho” was the blue nation’s prince, he made a deep bow to show his respect. He didn’t even know about a son of the king and queen here.

“I am afraid, I had no idea-“ he wanted to excuse himself but stopped when he heard the prince chuckle in front of him.

“Don’t be so obsequiously please. I don’t like it when people are like that in front of me. I may be a prince and one of the noble people here, but I am still a human like you are.” Suho explained and patted on Lay’s shoulder. Lay was quite confused about that reaction, but still he straightened up.

“So, what’s your name, if I may ask that early?” Suho asked and sat down in one of the three thrones at the end of the room.

“My name is Yixing. Zhang Yixing… but everyone just calls me Lay.” He said as he stepped closer.

“Okay Lay… how come you have purple power?” Suho asked interested and leaned forward. “I live on a purple planet, from what you haven’t heard yet. It’s very far away from all the other shade planets, that’s why nobody ever saw it. But that’s actually not why I am here…” Lay explained but slowly got impatient.

He needed to do something, now. Suho stood up from his throne again, just to walk around Lay and survey him from his toes up to his head.

“This is fascinating… what can you do with this power?” he asked as he grabbed one of Lay’s arms and inspected it, re-drawing every light-purple vein with his finger. “Uhm… I can heal people or injure them… depending on what I want, my power does its job.” Lay explained, while Suho looked deep into his eyes, trying to see the purple in it, but they were just as brown as his own. “Can you give me a little taste of this?” Suho asked with big eyes. “Err… actually… its not-“ Lay wanted to begin but Suho already turned around and rushed away. Lay wanted to stop him but then, Suho already came back with something in his hand that Lay couldn’t see. Just when Suho stopped in front of him, Lay recognized the knife in the prince’s hand. Before Lay could stop him or say anything, Suho already cut into his own pinkie. Dark blue blood began to run out of the small wound and tripped onto the marbled floor.

“Can you heal this?” Suho asked and stretched out his hand to Lay. Lay sighed, then he bit on his tongue to not say anything. He should have seen it coming, this reaction of others, who don’t know such a power. Lay took Suho’s hand in his, closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he with his fingers over Suho’s injury. Suho watched in awe, as the blood stopped running under Lay’s touch.

“That’s amazing…” he whispered when Lay opened his eyes and he could feel with his own hand that the cut was gone. Not even a scar was left behind. The skin felt like it was new. “I thought only habitants of the blue planet could heal! We could fill all our hospitals with guys like you! No one would ever need to die anymore!” he said excited and looked at Lay with big eyes. “No, it’s not like that…” Lay started, what made Suho stop for a moment and look at him with confusion in his eyes. “It’s more difficult than you think… but I actually have a much more interesting information for you.” Lay finally said, what gained Suho’s interest again.

“You are really a surprising new face, dear friend. Okay, tell me, what’s the matter of your sudden appearance?”

While Lay told him everything, Suho had to sit down in the throne again and crossed his fingers in front of his mouth. The prince kept quite all the time and some wrinkles began to show between his eyebrows as Lay went on. When he finished talking, Suho needed some minutes before he spoke. He took a deep breath and looked outside the window for a second before his eyes met Lay’s again.

“That’s definitely something I need my parents for…” he mumbled then.

“Then we should go find them soon because time is running out.” Lay said, remembering the last time he saw your shocked face disappearing in front of him. “Currently they are on the red planet and talking to the king and queen there… as you may know, the friendship between the red and the blue planet isn’t that good. They are trying to calm down something…”

“Then let’s get them here again.”

“I can’t!”

“Why?”

“My parents didn’t allow me to follow them and the guards outside won’t let me out, they say it’s for my own safety. I could only contact them…”

“Then do that please!” Lay said, his patience string nearly ripping apart. Something must be done. NOW. Before it’s too late. Lay waited in a guest room, while Suho contacted his parents. He was deadly nervous and immediately jumped up from his seat when Suho came into the room.

“And?” Lay asked with hope in his heart but fear in his head. “They said they can’t come here, they need a few more days to clear things up. But they left the job to me. Or better, to us. With your help I should find these two guys from whom you were talking and ask them if they really have the legend in their hands. If it is like you told me, I should put them in arrest till they come back and care about that girl.” Suho explained. Lay gulped. That was easier said than done. But what else should he do?

“Okay. Then let’s start.”

You

“FOR THE LAST ING TIME; I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GIVE YOU MY POWER!!” you shouted at the guys in front of you. They were asking you this for hours, tried to get the answer by yelling at you and threatened you with hits and cuts but never touched a hair of yours. The older one groaned, letting his shoulders hang down.

“It won’t work… let’s end this here today and continue tomorrow.” The other one said as he laid his hand on the elders back. “Fine. Go get her to a save place. I don’t want to hear that she was found or escaped!” he said and your eyes widened at this words. “What?! No! Let me go! You can’t just-“ before you could complain any longer, a toggle was put into your mouth so that you couldn’t speak any longer. Just a moment later, you couldn’t see anything as well because of the scarf that was put around your head.

Great, you thought, now you won’t even see where they bring you. But hey, it wouldn’t help you anyways. You didn’t know how that worked but you could see through the scarf that it was getting brighter around you and in just a second, you felt some kind of wind blowing around your body. It was strange that you suddenly didn’t smell the expensive leather couch anymore on which you were sitting before but instead of that something musty and dusty.

The scarf got put away and you saw that you were in a completely different place than before. It was strange, you didn’t know what the was going on. They did this with you the second time. Some kind of teleporting to another place. You found yourself back in a small room. It looked like an old hut. Just two windows, one small door but for that a lot of things here. Old things. It looked like somebody once lived here, a bed was placed at the right corner in front of you, it didn’t look that new, a table with two chairs was right beside it. A little fridge was standing beside you, other random stuff like gardening equipment and clothes were all around you. You yourself were sitting on the cold, stone floor.

The toggle got took away from your mouth as well and the bonds around your wrists and ankles followed. As soon as you were free, you jumped up and wanted to escape but the guy held your wrist. “Let me go!” you shouted at him.

“Don’t even try to escape. I won’t hurt you but if you try to kill me or something, I can’t guarantee for anything.” He told you.

“I don’t want to hurt you! I just want to go home!” you shouted at him and tried to push his hand away but he was too strong.

“You can’t go home, how often have we already told you?!” the guy explained, then, the sighed.

“Fine, if you want to escape, just try.” He suddenly said and let go of your wrist.

While you were running to the door, he sat down on one of the chairs and watched you. Not matter how hard you tried, the door wouldn’t open. Not even when you crashed against it with your entire body. You tried to break out through the window, but that wouldn’t work either. Even thought that hut looked old and like it would come out of one of those horror movies, nothing here broke down. You turned around quickly and glared at the guy whose eyes were now yellow instead of dark brown.

“YOU! You are keeping the door and windows closed, right?!” you said in rage.

He just nodded with an evil grin.


Guys, i am so sorry for not writing for so long :'D

I had a lot of stuff to do the last months, i hope you forgive me ^^

Anyways, i hope you liked this chapter and stay here for more ;)

Greetings from 

Panda