- 2 - The Legend

Colourful World

“Let me explain…

I guess you always thought that the sun system would contain the only planet with live on it, right? Well, wrong. Outside of the sun system are much, much more galaxies, similar to yours. I come from a planet which is called ‘Purple Planet’. I bet you already know why it has that name, yes, it is purple.

Just like that, there are 11 more planets in this galaxy. We call them the ‘Shade planets’ because they all have a different colour. Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, black, white, grey, turquoise, brown and pink. As you can see, my eyes are brown right now. Every one of us has such brown eyes. Just when we are using our powers, our eye colour changes. You saw it when I used mine on your window, my hands and eyes got purple….

Anyway, on these planets, depending on the colour, you have a special power. Our blood is coloured and that colour gives us our power. Some of these powers are good, we can heal with it, build things or something like that, while others are dangerous and can cause injuries or even death. Some can do both. Apart from that, our system of planets works quite similar to your sun system. We have that green planet which gives every other planet energy, just like the sun for the earth. The funny thing is, the inhabitants of the other planets still think there would only be 11 planets. The purple planet is too far away from them and no one ever saw it, so they don’t know I exist. That’s quite a good thing because

1. They don’t know I am telling you this and

2. They can’t involve the planet in their fights.

Yeah, some of them are fighting right now. Red against blue, White against black, but that’s another story. I am drifting away, what I originally wanted to tell you was about the legend we all know on our planets. From the early beginning of our worlds, we were told that there was a young girl with bright blue eyes which sometimes change their colour at night. They would reflect every world we know with its colours and she would be able to see different things, more things than we can.

She would be able to control every single power and she would come to save our worlds. She would appear just at the right time when the worlds would be about to break and fade until they were just dust. She would come and save us all, that’s what they told us. But that’s not everything. This power she has inside can be used for something else as well. Anybody who comes from the shade planets and has some kind of power could be dangerous for her. If he somehow finds out how he can contain her power, he can use it for himself what gives him endless power then and immortality.”

You looked at him with wide, interested eyes, even though you didn’t really believe that story.

“… and you think I am that… legend?” you asked then and pointed at yourself. The purple eyed guy nodded. You thought about that for a while.

“No, that can’t be true. I must be dreaming.” You quickly said, shook your head and went to your bed to lay down there. You shut your eyes and pretended to be sleeping. “This isn’t a dream.” The guy said.

“Sure! This can’t be real. And now, shut up, I want to sleep!”

“Get out of bed, you need to come with me!”

“Yeah sure, when I woke up!” The guy sighed and you heard him coming to you. From one second to the next, he pulled away your blanket and tickled your feet. You jumped up and let out a shout.

“WHAT do you think you are doing there?!”

“… bringing you back to reality. Stop joking around, we need to go.”

“I can’t just go! It’s in the middle of the night! Besides, where would you even want to go?”

“To the purple planet! Where else would it be saver than there?” Your eyes got wide when you heard that. “No, no, no, I am surely not coming with you! My home is here, my friends, my family, I have school, appointments and other stuff to do here! Plus, I don’t even know your name. No way, I will stay here.” You said and crossed your arms like a huffy kid.

“You can’t. When Kyungsoo and Sehun find you, they will get your power or whatever they want to do with you. This could mean our worlds end! And yours too! And my name is Yixing by the way.”

“Pff, why should I care about your planets? And how should they find me here?”

“Because you are connected to them.”

“… what do you mean with that?”

“I didn’t want to tell you this but… if one of the planet gets destroyed, it will hurt you… at least that’s what the legend says… and if all of the planets get destroyed, you will die.” You gulped after you heard that and thought about your decision again.

Would it be so bad if you would just disappear? Your parents were barely at home, your friends just said hello and if they could copy your homework and the doctors… Sure they would be sad and worried but… You would come back someday, wouldn’t you?

“Okay, I will- “ Just when you wanted to agree, the guy held a finger in front of his mouth. You didn’t move and inch and just listened into the silence. There was nothing to be heard. “We need to go. They are here.” He quickly said, grabbed your hand and opened your window. He went outside and on top of the roof which was close to your window. You went behind him and didn’t let go of his hand. “, I wish I could fly or something…” Yixing whispered and just then, a blinding light appeared.

Both of you closed your eyes and held your hands in front of your face. You suddenly felt a hand grabbing your arm and pulling you away from Yixing. A scream escaped your mouth. You couldn’t see who got you but from one moment to the other, you couldn’t feel the ground under your feet anymore.

“Yixing!! Help!!” you screamed but he didn’t reply to you. Then, the light was gone. You slowly dared to open your eyes. You couldn’t believe what you saw. In just a few seconds, while that light blinded you, you came from your home to a totally different place. It was a room you had never seen before. The next thing you realized was, you were sitting on a chair and couldn’t move your hands. They were tied up, just like your feed.

“Hello legend…” someone whispered from behind.


Yes, second chapter is up :3

Now you know the legend of the rainbow eyes girl :) 

What do you think about this fanfiction so far? I would like to read your oppinion ^^

Next chapter will be up soon :3 

- Panda