Two Peas in a Pod (girl!Kris/girl!Chanyeol)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Two Peas in a Pod
Pairing: (girl)Chanyeol/(girl)Kris, side Lay/(girl)Tao
Rating: G
Word Count: 472
Summary: Chanyeol's loud and obnoxious behavior is just what Yifan needed to step out of her comfort zone.
Author's Note: Part of Meet the Family universe.


“So, are you done sulking over the fact that your baby sister now has a boyfriend?” Chanyeol teases, shoving a small group of french fries in . Yifan watches her girlfriend fondly, admiring how animated her body is when talking. Then Yifan pouts.

“I wasn't sulking! Luhan and I were being cautious, for Zitao's sake. The poor girl can practically cry a new ocean into existence when upset, I didn't want her to have to go through that. Especially when she's so sweet on Yixing.”

“Oh? Already calling him by first name? He must have made quite the impression on you. I think the last time we talked you were calling him an 'innocence defiler'.” Chanyeol grins, stretching her legs out so that her feet bump into Yifan's shins.

“That was before I met him, Yixing seemed nice enough so I trust him with Zitao. Anyway, Luhan gave enough subtle threats throughout the night, that he would have to be crazy to try something.”

Chanyeol bursts into laughter, her guffaws causing her to choke on the bubble tea she had been drinking. “Oh boy, do I remember Luhan's threats! Do you remember the first time I met her? She was making dinner, a salad I think, and greeted me at the door holding a kitchen knife! For as innocent as she looks, it was kind of terrifying at the time.”

Yifan chuckles, “Luhan has her go-to tactics. She did the same exact thing to Yixing last night, except Zitao got to the door first.”

Clapping her hands loudly, Yifan's girlfriend bends over the table, catching the attention of other customers. The looks might have bothered Yifan when she first met Chanyeol, but two years of dating the loud girl had accustomed her to stares. Besides, Yifan thought her girlfriend was breathtaking like this, simply by being herself.

“Come on, we still have time to swing by the park and people watch before I go back to work.” Yifan offers her hand after standing up, helping Chanyeol to her feet. The two pick up their mess and make their way to the park two minutes away, Yifan's arm draped over Chanyeol's shoulders.

“You aren't doing anything this weekend, are you? We should hang out,” Chanyeol askes. “I miss you.”

Yifan playfully shoves her shoulder, “We see each other everyday for lunch, are you getting cheesy on me?” She pulls Chanyeol back in, ignoring the other's indignant sputters to hug her close. “I'm free all weekend long, so I'm all yours.”

“Now who's the one getting cheesy!” Chanyeol exclaimes, cheeks turning pink. “Now come on, we're wasting perfectly good people watching time.”

Letting herself be dragged off by her enthusiastic girlfriend, Yifan can't help but be glad that she has the other girl in her life. She certainly made everything more interesting.