You and Me (girl!Kyungsoo/girl!Lay)

EXO Drabbles

Title: You and Me
Pairing: (girls!)Kyungsoo/Lay
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Genderswitch
Word Count: 704w
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys
Summary: Kyungsoon doesn't appreciate it when other people get touchy with her girlfriend.
Author's Note: Another short little drabble that I thought up on the way to work one morning. Enjoy! :)




Kyungsoon tries not to be obvious about it, she really does. But it's hard to contain her growing displeasure when Chanyeol won't keep his hands to himself.

She tries to ignore him, knowing he's probably trying to rile her up, by focusing her attention on her other friends. It's lunch time, and by pure luck Kyungsoon's lunch is shared by all her friends. Baekhee and Jungda are cackling, most likely over a joke she missed, while Jungin naps with her forehead pressed against the table. Kyungsoon doesn't even bother looking at Sehun and Tao who are probably toeing the school's PDA line.

Without a place to direct her attention, Kyungsoon finds herself watching Chanyeol and Yixin again, both of whom had been discussing a science project earlier. Now, however, Chanyeol has moved on to teasing as he blows lightly on Yixin's neck knowing it's a sensitive spot for her. Yixin flinches back with a giggle, pushing at Chanyeol's face and whining for him to stop.

To anyone who isn't familiar with the group of friends, they'd think Chanyeol and Yixin were dating, or at least flirting. They aren't.

Because Yixin is dating Kyungsoon.

Who is about to snap and break off Chanyeol's hand if he doesn't stop touching Yixin.

Kyungsoon's attitude is made worse by the fact her patience has already been stretched thin. Between spending her morning listening to Jungda whine about the cute Student Council President, to having not seen Yixin in over a week, Kyungsoon has had about enough.

It must show on her face because when she scoots her chair closer to Yixin's, eyes glaring threateningly at Chanyeol, he backs away quickly with a panicked look.

But now Yixin is also staring at her, worried. "Are you okay, Soon?"

Yixin doesn't use the affectionate name often, and it makes Kyungsoon's chest flutter slightly. She smiles at the other girl, "I'm fine. It's just been a long day, and I miss you."

"Miss me? But you're seeing me right now," the older girl laughs, smiling wide enough for an indent form in her check. It never fails to tempt Kyungsoon, who wants to poke the dimple.

"Yeah, seeing you and Chanyeol discuss a science project while I eat my lunch," Kyungsoon isn't sulking. She never sulks. Never.

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol and I can finish talking about it later. For now, you have my full attention." Yixin smiles, pulling her chair even closer so that they can lean against each other.

"You know, I'm surprised that you left your hair down today," Yixin comments off hand, brushing away long black strands from where they had risen to cling to her face. "You know your hair gets really staticy when the air is dry."

"I know, but my hair looked nice this morning, and I wanted to leave it down for a change." Kyungsoon pulls her hair down fruitlessly, watching as strands float back up when she lets go.

Yixin hums thoughtfully, pulling up her back that holds her school supplies along with other miscellaneous objects. "I have some hair ties if you want me to braid your hair, that should keep it in place."

The thought of Yixin's fingers weaving through her hair has Kyungsoon nodding, sitting up straighter to give her girlfriend room to work.

Yixin parts her hair in two, clearly intending on making two braids instead of one, and gets to work. It's as she's working on the second braid, the two of them having settled into a comfortable silence, that she speaks again.

"My parent's left last night for a business trip, and will be gone all weekend long. Do you want to come spend the night?" Yixin asks, gaze not moving from her work.

Kyungsoon has never been more grateful for the fact it's Friday.

"Yeah, I'll just need to head home after choir first to grab some stuff and let mom know where I'll be."

"Awesome! I can't wait to have you all by myself," Yixin says quietly. She finishes tying off the braid, and presses a soft kiss to Kyungsoon's cheek. When she pulls away, her own cheeks are flushed with excitement and only one thought goes through Kyungsoon's head.

She can't wait for tonight.