Indulgences (Chanyeol/Lay)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Indulgences
Pairing: Chanyeol/Lay
Rating: G
Word Count: 451
Summary: Chanyeol likes playing around with Yixing's neck a little too much.
Author's Note: Inspired by this video, and episode 9 of Showtime.


Yixing is sitting in a chair pulled up to a window, staring listlessly outside. He hasn't had any schedules that day, and has apparently used the time lounging around the dorm, deep in thought. Which Chanyeol thinks is a shame, as Yixing usually spends his spare time either exploring the city or composing.

Chanyeol quietly slips out of his shoes, and tiptoes up to the other, trying to stay undetected. An easy task when Yixing is lost inside his own mind. The tall man leans down, bracing his hands near the other's shoulders but not quite touching. It wouldn't do to have the other aggravate his waist, which he strained during dance practice a couple weeks ago. Then Chanyeol blew out a long breath along the sensitive section of Yixing's neck.

He watchs as bumps form, the other's head jerking violently and quickly covering the sensitive spot with a hand. The other hand was frantically pushing at Chanyeol's head, attempting to stop the assault.

“Chanyeol!” Yixing whines loudly, lips twitching with silent laughter.

“What we're you thinking about, Hyung?” Chanyeol asks, deliberately ignoring the question.

“Nothing specific. I just thought,” Yixing's eyes glaze over, a sign Chanyeol has learned means he is struggling to translate a thought. “I was thinking about fans, my family, inspiration for composing.”

“No luck composing?”

“No,” Yixing answers, then brightens up. “Maybe we can compose together? Now that you're back.”

Chanyeol frowns, “No offense, but the last time we composed together for Showtime, things got really weird. You aren't still feeling down, are you?”

Yixing shrugs, “Not really. My leg and waist aren't bothering me today.”

“Good. Maybe we can do something else then?”

Chanyeol leans forward again, gently nosing along the same patch of skin on Yixing's neck that he blew on earlier. Yixing lets out a strangled groan, face turning pink.

“Chanyeol! What are you doing? Someone could walk in and see!”

“That's right, Chanyeol. What exactly are you doing to Yixing?” a voice asks from behind them.

Jerking away, Chanyeol looks up to see Minseok and Yifan watching them in amusement, while Zitao looks slightly disgusted. It's Minseok, as the oldest present, who had asked.

“Nothing, Minseok-hyung,” Chanyeol pouts.

“If you're going to do anything, at least take it to a room where people don't have to see,” Yifan suggests, taking a seat on the couch with his sketch pad on his lap.

“Fine, we will then.”

Ignoring Yixing's indignant splutters, Chanyeol drags him off to his own room. His roommates won't be back until much later, so at least there he won't have to worry about more interruptions. He has a lot planned out for Yixing's neck for the next few hours.