Cuddling (Xiumin/Chanyeol)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Cuddling
Pairing: Chanyeol/Xiumin
Rating: G
Word Count: 467
Summary: Chanyeol just wants to cuddle, is that too much to ask for?
Authors Note: Chanyeol strikes me as someone who likes to cuddle . . . but maybe I'm wrong.

 

It is a quiet afternoon in the dorms, many out and about with schedules. Chanyeol is stuck at home, having been given the day to rest. Normally he would spent his rest days with Baekhyun or Jongdae, joking around or playing pranks on the other members. However both are out promoting the group's new single, Miracles in December, along with Kyungsoo.

So instead he thinks he can watch a movie with some of the other members while cuddling on the couch. If there is one thing Chanyeol likes to do with the others when watching a movie, it's cuddle.

His first target had been Jongin, of course, seeing as how the younger boy is probably his favorite member. But the other had declined, his excuse being that Joonmyun-hyung was taking him and Sehun out for the afternoon.

Zitao was his next unsuspecting target when the youngest Chinese member walked out of his room, except he also had plans. Turns out Yifan-hyung had promised to bring him shopping, and had decided that that afternoon would be the perfect time. Chanyeol knew better than to try and talk them out of it, as the group's fashionistas took their shopping very seriously.

The group's other two Chinese members were missing, and Chanyeol hadn't seen either since the night before.

Which left Minseok-hyung, who has just surfaced from his room and is currently making his way to the kitchen.

“Hyung,” Chanyeol whines.

“What's up?” the group's oldest member asks.

“Do you want to watch a movie with me? Everyone else is either missing or busy.”

Minseok nods his head, “Sure, let me get a drink first then I'll be right back. What are we watching?”

“I'm not sure, I threw in a random action flick from the DVD pile,” Chanyeol shrugs.

The eldest disappears into the kitchen, quickly returning with a glass of water which is placed on the coffee table. He then disappears again, with a quick 'hold on a second'.

Chanyeol is getting antsy by the time he returns, arms hidden behind his back. Minseok smiles brightly, then shoves something furry into Chanyeol's face.

“Here, if we're going to be the only ones watching the movie, we might as well do it properly.”

It's the hat Minseok had given him for his birthday, which Chanyeol gladly put on his head. Minseok himself was donning the matching gray one, happily proclaiming that they might as well wear their couple hats.

The two settle on the couch, Chanyeol slouching awkwardly under Minseok's arm after the other complained about him being too tall. Despite the less than ideal position, they still manage to be comfortable enough for the duration of the movie.

During which, Chanyeol decides he will have to change who his favorite bandmate is. Minseok-hyung was pretty awesome after all.