Tease (girl!Suho/girl!Chen)

EXO Drabbles

Title: Tease
Pairing: (fem!)Suho/Chen
Rating: PG
Warning: Genderswitch (Joonmyun: Junmi, Jongdae: Jungda, Baekhyun: Baekhee, Chanyeol: Chanmi)
Word Count: 633
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys
Summary: Jungda enjoys teasing Student Council president Kim Junmi, who is also her girlfriend. Highschool!AU
Author's Note: I needed to write more SuChen, and thought fem!SuChen was the best choice. :)



If there is one thing Jungda hates about attending class, it's having class when it's unbearably hot and humid. In a classroom without an air conditioner, no less.

Their History teacher isn't immune to the temperatures, long graying hair pulled back in a messy bun and the back of her neck a light pink while she writes notes on the white board.

Not that many students are paying attention or writing notes, despite her best efforts to keep the class paying attention. It's just too hot for them to care, Jungda one of the many having given up at the beginning of class.

As far as Jungda can tell, there's only one person diligently taking notes, and that's because the person is sitting next to her. She glances over and watches as Student Council President Kim Junmi scribbles words into her notebook, only pausing long enough to read any new text written on the board. Jungda smiles fondly, wondering how she can get the other girl's attention without alerting everyone else.

The problem solves itself when Junmi suddenly stiffens, gaze flickering up to meet Jungda's as though she had felt Jungda's stare. Her brows raise as she stares at Jungda for a moment then flicks her eyes down to Jungda's blank notebook. Jungda doesn't even bother averting her own eyes when Junmi's becomes chiding, instead shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly and sticking her bottom lip out in a pout.

Junmi's cheeks turn a darker pink, and the older girl turns her head away. She doesn't return to her notes, instead tapping out a random rhythm with her pencil, and that's how Jungda knows her concentration has been broken.

Jungda smirks to herself, a mischievous tilt to the corners of her lips. If there is one thing she prides herself on, it's her ability to make the normally focused girl distracted. Something she's gotten good at over the year they've dated.

Wanting to see how far she can push her luck, Jungda slowly moves her foot hoping to catch the other off guard. When it appears as though Junmi has no idea what's about to happen, Jungda gently nudges her foot along the side of Junmi's calf, startling the girl into jumping slightly in her seat. She shoots Jungda a glare, faltering when the younger sticks out her tongue to wet her lower lip suggestively.

Turning back to her notebook, Junmi hastily writes something on the bottom corner of her notes, and slides it closer so that Jungda can read it. There, in Junmi's slanted handwriting, reads: 'Start taking notes, Jungda! Class is almost over'.

A quick look at the clock proves Junmi to be right, they only have 15 minutes left, then they're free to go home.

Making sure Junmi is still looking, Jungda playfully pretends to be feeling sulky as she makes a show of finally writing notes. Junmi sighs, eyes rolling, and reaches out to run a finger lightly over the back of Jungda's closest hand. It's a small, almost insignificant gesture, but it still has Jungda leaning over her desk in an attempt to hide the pleased grin stretching out across her face.

Based off the amused snort Junmi lets out, Jungda isn't successful at all, and resigns herself to waiting until after class is over to get back at her girlfriend when they've left the school building.

(That is, until Junmi rudely reminds her after class that she has a Student Council meeting and Jungda is working on a class project with Baekhee and Chanmi. Instead, she presses the older girl up against her locker in the deserted hallway for a brief but heated lip lock, leaving a spluttering Junmi to skip towards the library. There will probably be consequences for what she just did, but Jungda looks forward it.)