The Morning After

With Time


That morning Gwiboon awoke early, well-rested and encased in a comfortable embrace, warm against Jinki’s chest.  Jinki was still asleep beside her, his hair mussed and his lips parted letting out steady breaths.  Even still, he was handsome.  Maybe it was the morning haze of sleep or the way the sunlight glinted off of his skin, making him look ethereal, but she couldn’t seem to find any of her previous apprehension.  She no longer felt fear of what was to come.
 
Gwiboon wasn’t sure if she was ready to be married, to start a family of her own.  She still felt she was lacking in many areas, but she knew that no matter what, she would try her best to be a good wife.  She wanted to fulfill her duties and please her husband.  She wanted them to become husband and wife in every sense of the word.

When Jinki’s eyes fluttered open and he gave her a sleepy, happy smile, she just knew that no matter what, everything would be okay. 

 

~~

 

Their first time was everything her mother had prepared her for, discomfort and even pain. 

 However, there was also so much she hadn’t been prepared for, so many sensations and emotions that were unexpected.  Even during such an intimate exchange, his hands were still soft, treating her like fragile glass.  His fingers traced desire across her skin and his kisses made her burn with feelings she didn’t fully understand.  Everything was so new and overwhelming, but it felt so right.  

Her mother had prepared her for many things, but not for how wonderful it would feel to her soul.  

It wasn’t love yet, but as Gwiboon lay beside him, secure in his arms, she felt content.   

Maybe with time, they really would be able to find something akin to love.  Gwiboon had hope.  

 


i need to sleep so this will be short

they haz

because... social pressure

culture/time period/ect ect ect 

 

i can't promise i will be able to maintain this whole a post a day idea

but i'm doing my best ^^