The Celebration

With Time

 

It was easier to relax once the festivities had started.  The formalities were complete and the new couple had greeted the family, now it was time for the real celebration to begin.  

 

The new couple wasn’t given much time or space to interact, the two making do with only sidelong glances and forced poses for the relatives.  Gwiboon knew, they would have plenty of time to get to know one another now that they were married, but she longed to know more about him.  She was scared and worried to see what kind of man she was tied to.  She knew her parents had chosen a suitable man but… would he be kind?  Would he be loving?  Would he care for her?  She desperately wanted to know the answers to her heart’s greatest questions but she also welcomed the distractions that delayed it as well.  

It seemed the whole town was present for their union, laughing and dancing around them.  The wine was poured like water and the food smelled phenomenal, but she had a duty as the host and didn’t have a chance to indulge.  She was busy and on her feet all night long thanking the friends and family for taking part in her special day.  By the end of the night, she was exhausted and hungry but she was happy.  

It was a beautiful ceremony and a memory she would cherish forever.  

Gwiboon was gathered up in her mother’s arms one last time, squeezing her tight before she took her place beside her new husband.  He gave her a tight, nervous smile as they were lead away from the party and towards their future together, still strangers in every way.  

 

 


who listened to the livestream of tokyo dome?
i'm still a wreck tbh
anyway
I promise, the next part is longer
like 1500ish words or so
and there's like... dialog... and stuff... 
i think it'll be up tomorrow
look forward to it~