Chapter 9

Our Story II

TIFFANY'S POV

         "OH NO HE DIDNT!" Yuri yelled making some of our customers look at us.

"Shhh! calm down ok! I know that's my reaction too when he just say "hi" to me!" I said making Yuri still stunned at what I said.

"And then he just leave? like that?" ask Yuri making  a "are-you-serious-" look.

"Yes. but, the look that I saw in his eyes...it's just, I don't know- I can't explain it." I said not knowing what exact word describes it. is it happiness? comfort? both?

"Happiness." Yuri said making her smile.

"What? Happiness?" I said in disbelief even though I know that that's what i saw.

"Well, base on what you told me, that he's happily playing with the kids, buying them Ice cream and quickly having a close or special connection in them that like  nobody cant separate them apart. Its happiness - he can't really knows also what he felt because he's mind is not that completely good which means some of his memories are not yet coming back." Yuri said to me explaining it like a professional doctor.

"Whoa~ and where and when did you learn that kind of words?" I said trying to change the topic.

"Aishh! just get back to work and don't focus too much on him."Yuri said getting back to work.

            Why didn't he even recognize me?  isn't that even not enough? our relationship together? how we laugh, care and love  each other? or he is just too cruel to chose to forget me in his memories forever?

"Leo! stop it!"I hear Lauren trying to get his brother holding her Barbie doll.

"Let's just play together and stop playing with this ugly Barbie doll of yours!" Leo respond laughing at her sister. Aigoo this boy! when will he learn that girls will be girls and boys will be boys?

"Children! come here! I prepared your snack for you!"

"Wow! omma  you're the best!" they both said together making them excited  and happy and making me happy.

"Aigoo~ these kids! stop fooling around and eat you're ice cream! and will go somewhere else after these!" I said making their focus now on me. "Just eat! we'll talk later ok? I just have to work ok? be good!" I added and kiss them both and get back to work.




SEUNGHYUN'S POV

                "Sajangnim? are you ok?" Ask daesung. My secretary.

"What? ye-yeah sure, I'm ok, I'm good. What is that again?" I ask making him smile.

"You have a meeting at 1 pm and then following with 3:30 pm. Sir, do need something  else? I think you need some rest." Daesung said giving me a questioning look.

"I think so, since its lunch time, I'll just have a 30 minute break. I'm so sorry it's just that I can't forget the kids I met yesterday especially their mom. I don't know! Weird right? I can't forget their mom!! Oh my god! I'm a creepy person!" I said not knowing what to say and because I'm super embarrass right now talking to my secretary about weird stuff I just left the office.

"Seunghyun." I suddenly heard someone call my name. I look around and saw Siwon.

"Hey. cous." I just say it in a cool way even though I'm super annoyed when his around.

"How are you? heard that you only arrived here yesterday? how was the flight and Korea? happy so far?" Siwon ask me like my sister can't hold their horses.

"I'm good and just about to go for my coffee break. Know something good cafe's here?" I ask and smirk at me.

"Yes. and you're going to LOVE  this one." he said and just grab me.






TIFFANY'S POV

                "Here you go. Enjoy and have a nice day!" I said to the customer happily.

"UNCLE SIWON!!!" said the twins welcoming their uncle.

"Hey kids!" He replied and hug them tightly . "This is my cousin by the way, Seunghyun you can call him uncle too." He said and then look at me.

   WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING IN HERE? AND WHY THE HECK DID SIWON BRING HIM HERE? DIDNT HE SAW HOW MUCH I SUFFER BECAUSE OF THAT CRUEL PERSON? YOUR SUPER DEAD TO ME SIWON!!

"AHJUSSI?" said the kids making them giggle and run to  Seunghyun hugging him tightly too.

"We have chocolate mint cookies here! we can eat it together!" Lauren said grabbing seunghyun forcedly to their seat.

"O- ok!"he agreed and then look at me.

"Good lord! he still looks hot! is he from amnesia? cause imma say he's not  because he.is.PERFECTLY.fine." Yuri whispered  making me jump while seunghyun is still looking at me.

"Stop it! just go back to work! and I'm going to really talk to Siwon about this." I said angrily.

"Chill girl! you'll make a scene in here! and imma say you're jealous because when seunghyun step in this shop all the  girls drop their I mean jaws when they saw him and when I mean ALL girls, that includes you. and me." Yuri said making this all a joke. AND ITS NOT WORKING.

"Omma!" shouted the twins which i quickly respond and go to their table.

"Can we have another chocolate mint cookies? because Ahjussi likes it too!" Leo said making Seunghyun smile and then look at me. AGAIN.

"Ahh- sure. I- I'll make one, I mean I'll get one. Excuse me." I stutter and then Siwon stop me.

"Tiffany wait." he said and I quickly turn my smiley face on.

"Yes? I said and he is still looking at me.

"This is Seunghyun by the way. Choi Seunghyun. my cousin." he said and then smile at me.

'What do you want me to say? nice to meet  you? and thanks Siwon it's not like I haven't seen him many years ago that I just like forget him.'

"And this is Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. she is the owner and the mother of Lauren and Leo."He added waiting for his reaction.

"Hi. Tiffany. I'm Seunghyun. Nice to meet you." he said and then offer his hand. Which I quickly respond. Damn! I'm still into him.

"Hi. I'm tiffany."  period.  and I'm not going to say no more.

"Sorry about yesterday. I'm Just too carried away with the kids they're so cheerful and cute!" he said looking at them.

"Its fine. I'll just grab the cookies and be right back." I said coldly and went back to the kitchen.

"What did he say?" Yuri quickly ask.

"Nothing. He doesn't remember me. us." I said direct to the point.

"Nothing? I knew it! that evil Bom did something to his brain to try to forget you!" Yuri said making her fist in to balls. "What does he want anyways?" she added and continues to make some smoothies.

"His favorite. Chocolate mint flavored cookies." I said and start putting them to the plate.

"Come to think of it, he remembered his parents, sister, cousins, Bom and EVERYTHING  except YOU." she observed.

"I don't know. I just want to focus on work right now and ignore that he's here.!" I said making my way out when i suddenly bump into someone.

"Ouchh!" I said in pain and the cookies drop. Oh my gosh! a HUGE  disaster.

"I'm sorry!" He apologize and try to help me making our faces close to each other.

"You still look the same. You're still a bingu." I giggled in front of his goddess face. making him puzzled and then I quickly snap back my senses. "I'm sorry. Oh my god this is awkward!" I say loudly making it MORE awkward and he just giggle.

"It's ok. I'm sorry again. But I have to go. My coffee break is over and i need to go back to work. Can we do this again another time Tiffany?" he ask giving me a husky look and his voice. OH GOSH  I think Yuri's joke a while ago is becoming true.

"SU-sure.. yeah, another time. Nice to meet you again." I said giving him my famous eye-smile.

"Oh Ok. uhm Ok bye." he said not leaving his eyes on me.

"Omma!"Lauren said and I look at her. "Ahjussi is coming here tomorrow again! and were going to the park again!" she said happily making her and Leo high five.

"Wait, where's your uncle Siwon? I need to talk to him." I said and found him nowhere.

"HE already left together with Ahjussi." Leo said pointing at Siwon's car leaving the cafe shop.

'Aish chincha! Siwon! you'll have your day! just come back here and you're dead!!' i though and went back to work.


 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

                Tiffany. it's like I've known her for so long, her scent laugh, how she talks and even her smile. I just can't forget her. Who is she?

"Cous, Are you ok?" siwon ask me making my sense come back.

"Yeah. Im fine. Siwon?" I ask making him look at me.

"What? Tiffany?"he ask then smile his eyes on the road. "Bro. You like her?" he added making us both laugh.
"Well, I just feel like I've know her for so long but I don't know how, when, where I just can't take her out of my mind. Like a super glue stuck in my head," I said making my words come out so cheesy.

"You're memories haven't come back right? Maybe. maybe you know her." he said making a serious face. You'll remember her don't worry." he added. So, we really met but I don't know when and where?

Well, I HAVE  to remember her.