Flashback!!

Our Story II

Note: I wrote "Flashback" because obvously this chapter  is about the earlier events or happenings of the story so it maybe long? 

yeah~~ I'll try to make it long because I LOVE YOU guys...ok. stop with the "talk" and lets get started!!

 

 

 

          

 

Author's POV (yup! me again kekeke)

W.O.W

tiffany said, her jaw's drop because of the beutiness of the Namiseom Island.

"I know" Seunghyun said putting his arms around tiffany's shoulder pushing her closer towards him.

"I can't believe that this place does exist! its like in the movies." tiffany said still admiring the view.

"And I cant believe that were on vacation again right after your hometown in jeju!" joke Seunghyun laughing.

"I know right! well, who's idea is this if i may ask?" ask tiffany looking at seunhyun in a smirking face.

"Well, we dont spend much time now and its like we havent seen each other since 'forever'!"Seunghyun said making his chin rest on tiffany's shoulder.

"really mr. Choi? forever? we havent seen each other in like one week ago and then you just drag me here to have a 2 week vacation with you." said tiffany hitting seunghyun's head playfully.

"Is that bad? is that my fault to miss you that much?" ask seunghyun in a serious face.

"Yes." tiffany said trying to make Seunghyun "jelous and angry"

"Ok. Im heading back to the hotel." seunghyun said letting go of tiffany and then walk away.

"Hey! you're so childish you know? like a 5 year boy!" tiffany said stoping seunghyun and then laughing.

"5 year old boy? ok Im so gonna go now." said seunghyun walking in a fast speed.

"Hey! Sorry ok! come here!" shouted tiffany. Seunghyun, being stubborn as he is, keep walking but still can hear tiffany's voice.

"SORRY CHOI SEUNGHYUN! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE! MY HYUNNIE PLEASE COMEBACK DONT BE SUCH A BINGU! COME BACK MR. BINGU!" tiffany shouted making many people stare at tiffany and while seunghyun, covering his face  embarrased at tiffany.

"Will you stop now!" Seunghyun said really annoyed to tiffany. then tiffany kiss seunghyun in a quick sweet kiss making her jump just to reach him and then make a cute pose after that.

"OK." tiffany said and then clang herself to seunghyun's arm which make seunghyun giggle and then smile.

"Want something to eat?" ask seunghyun and then tiffan quickly nod and make that face again(top)

Then they find a restaurant near the hotel.

"So good!" said tiffany finishing up her food.

"Happy much?" ask seunghyun only half way on his.

"Yes! I've never had some proper meal because were too busy in the shop right now. Good thing that boss accept my leave again because we have some new workers because the shop is really famous especially in summer." tiffany explained then eat again.

"Wanna have mine too?" ask seunghyun looking at his girlfriend in a happy face.

"Are you sure? is that ok? I can order mine! its ok!" said tiffany in a "areyouserious" face.

"No need! you can have mine! I want to eat some ice cream already!" Seunghyun said looking at mirror  looking for some ice cream store/shop.

"Ok! we eat some after this!" said tiffany taking seunghyun's food and then drawn to her eating mood again which make seunghyun laugh.

At the ice cream shop..

"What do you want?" ask seunghyun looking at the many flavours of ice cream.

"I dont know..all of them! maybe?" tiffany said and then they both laugh.

"Ok! we can do that!" Seunghyun added and then look for other flavour.

Few minute later....

"Thank you!" seunghyun said then pay for his ice cream.

"Chocolate mint?" ask tiffany in a discuss face.

"What? what's wrong? I like chocolate and i like mint also so why not mix them right?" Seunghyun said and then went looking again for ice cream. "Wait, whats yours? we've been in here in like half an hour and you cant still havent buy anything?" ask seunghyun eating his ice cream.

"Well, i dont really like any of them but strawberry." tiffany said

"Ok! strawberry. such a plain flavour!' said seunghyun and pay for her ice cream.



"Its so nice in here right? tiffany ask while their holding hands and walking through the big trees bieside them.

"Yes. especially when were together. everythings calm and peaceful".Seunghyun said bringing tiffany closer to her.". If ever we can have our own family, we will live in here. a little house that we can fit in together a little backyard thats all good for me!" said Seunghyun imagining things again.

"What? isnt that too far from now?" ask tiffany gigling at seunghyun's dream.

"what? you dont like it?"ask seunghyun making them both stop from walking.

"How many children would you like?" ask tiffany which make them laugh hard.

"Hmm.. I want twins! because its too boring if its only one! I want two! the same age and the same birthday!" seunghyun said then kissing tiffanys forehead.

"Yeah! mr. choi! keep on dreaming!" tiffany said giggleling.

"Well, someday we can! just in a right time and when were both ready for it." seunghyun said and went back to the hotel.




"Seunghyun! you can go ahead now! Im done!" tiffany said coming from the shower.already dress with her night gown.

"Ok!"Seunghyun said and then went to take shower.

few minutes later...

Seunghyun and tiffany didnt want to sleep yet so they agree to each other to watch some tv shows or movie.

"What do you want to watch?" ask seunghyun finding some movie in netflix.

"I dont know! maybe some romantic movie!"said tiffany since she always love and believe in love storiesand read a lot of books about love.

"Ok!" Seunghyun said in a boring face. 'this will be a boring night' seunghyun thought and then went back to tiffany.

While watching, the atmosphere became suddenly awkward because of the "inapropriate" scene inthe movie.

"Uhm, do you want something to drink?" ask seunghyun to kill the awkwardness.

"Yes please!" tiffany said quickly and then seunghyun went to grab some water.

"here!" seunghyun said and then they continue to watch the movie. When the movie's done they went to theur room.Awkward.

"Ahh~~" tiffany yawned and then went to a king size bed which their both sharing it.

"You want me to sleep in the couch?" ask seunghyun galping.

"No its ok you can stay here...with me.." said tiffany like wanting to say something.

"are you sure ?" Seunghyun stuttered.Tiffany look at him and laugh "yes it fine, im not sleepy anyway"

"So are you saying you want to cuddle with me?" Seunghyun smirk in a cute way. tiffany nodded. They are an adult already so they know whats wrong and right.

Seunghyun shyly walked into the bed and push his body closer to her, Tiffany pulled the cover and shyly look at Tops brown eyes. 

"you look cute in those pj's" Seunghyun said awkwardly. It was different atmosphere betweenthem, the cold air finally became hot and their breath were titally fast. Tifdany dont know what to say and just look at him.

Seunghyun didt notice but his face was getting close and his hands were got up to tiffanys cheeks, caressing it. And in just a moment there lips met, and every second it gets deeper and hotter . Tiffang brushed her hand to Seunghyun hair. bit before Seunghyun removed her shirt he broke the kiss

"are yo sure your ready?? I dont wanna force you" Seunghyun said carefully.

tiffany gave hima peck on the forehead and on the lips "I love you Seunghyun, and I believe in you."

"Ilove you too"Seunghyun smiled and continue pleasuring her and Tiffany did the same thing, moans and names filled the room . it was a very unforgettable night

 

 

Until next time! Anyeongg~~

I change their lovemaking scene! Just because my firsy time were boring and weird.