Reunited?

Our Story II

"Oppa!" Sungmin shouted loudly to her brother happily after a long time. She didnt event remember when was the last time they talk and have seen each other. Cant help her happiness seeing her brother fully recovered and strong AND happy, she run over him and jump oon him and then hug him.

"Sungmin-ah jaljinaeseeo?" ask Seunghyun laughing so hard at their position and cant hide his happiness too. He really miss Korea- the food, nature, people and especially his Loved ones-LOVED ONES.

"Oh." she replied " Im a teenager now and i just can believe that youre finally back! I miss you so much! though, sometimes im angry at you because you cant even call me." Sungmin added letting go of his brother and pouted at him.

"Aiggoo! You know that mom and dad is so busy and they cant manage alone the company!" he said hugging her sister tightly. "Dont worry! I'll make it up to you arasso?" he added and then her sister to the van.

"Well you better!" she said pointing seunghyun "I think now is a good time to because Im really hungry all because of that long flight of yours! i;ve been waiting here for like hours!" she said holding her crumbling stomach due to starveness.

"kkkkkk. Arasso! favorite place to eat?" seunghyun said and her sister knows.

"Kaja!!" Sungmin said jumping all over the place while seunghyun's watching her happily.




"Omma!" Lauren and leo said in unison surprising their mom entering the shop.

"Omo! youre done playing already?" ask tiffany since she left the children to siwon's place less than an hour ago.

"Ne. Uncle said that-  leo's word was cut off when siwon quickly appeared. "Tif, Im really sorry! I cant play with them today, I have an urgent meeting in the office and they need me ASAP!" Siwon explained feeling sorry for her nad to the twins.

"Its ok Siwon-shi! I'll just take them to the park later." tiffany said in a assuring face.

"Oh. Ok! thank youso much and I promise I'll play with you guys next time ok?" siwon said to the twins and hug them tightly.

"Arasso uncle just promise us that we play again next time...or maybe tomorrow!" lauren said touching siwon face randomly.

"kkkk. tomorrow? syre princess! tomorrow. deal?" said siwon making a thumbs up.

"Deal!" said the twins making a thumbs up too.

"Arasso! you two are so cute!" siwon said cant hide his "fan mode" over the two.

"Okay! lets say goodbye now to uncle siwon!" tiffany said smiling how cute and lovely they look.

"Anyeong uncle! see you tomorrow!" the twins bid their goodbye's,wave their hands and quickly disappears pulling lauren to the stair by leo.

"Aiggoo~ those kids! just like you! sp stubborn!" siwon mock tiffany making them laugh together.

"Whatever! just go and you'll be late for your "meeting" tiffany said doing the qoutes in the air.

"Ok. Fine. anyeong!" siwon said and just like the children, he quicklydisappeared making tiffany laugh again.




"Oppa, how was Americaa? is it really big? is there a lot of people than korea? are the foods great? how about the weather? i heard its always hot in their like here in korea." sungming said like she talking to herself.

"Whoah~ hold your horse! its like your interviewing me like the ones in america, im always on the media answering this and that. can ou imagine that WHOLE DAY!" Seunghyun said still surprise how busy he was everyday.

"Well, Thats the problem! YOUR problem! you only recovered from your amnesia in like one month and your back again to work! When mom and dad talk to me I always scold them because youre not fully strong and rcan remembered anything yet." Sungin said feeling sorry and bad for her brother, she knows that their business is one of the most famous company in the industry today but whats their doing to her brother is too much.

"Its ok! I can manage and i dont wanna be stuck in the house anyways. so I'd rather work than stay at the house doing nothing. and I think it helps too because i can remember some of my memories back." seunghyun said looking down trying to remember when.

"really? like what memories?" sungmin said hoping that HE remember HER.

"Well, basic- when i was born, you, our childhood, school, club, and BOM." he said smiling at the last one the he mentioned.

'uh-oh this is bad. REALLY bad.' Sungmin thought having a disappointment look.

"What? should I remember anything else" Seunghyun said. clueless.

'YES. you stupid brother. dont you remember HER? tiffany unnie?' she thought again. "I dont know! well, dont hurry too much. since your here in korea, you'll remember MANY things." Sungmin saaid then staking a sip on her juice.

"OOOkkkkaay~" Seunghyun said. clueless again.

"Well, do you want to remember some of it?" Sungmin sad having in idea.

"You'll help me? are you sure?" Seunghyun said seems excited.

"Of course! well, its a place. PARK!" she said and pull seunghyun realy hard making him almost lost his balance.

"Ok, Ok. wait!" Senghyun said giggling at her sister.




"Leo Lauren! time to go!" tiffany said to the children because its closing time.

"Arasso omma! just a second!" leo said fixing their toys and then hurriedly goes downstairs.

"All set?" Yuri said then Minho entered the shop.

"Hey kiddos!" MKinho said giving him a sweet hug from the twins.

"Oppa! hyung!" said the twins gigling.

"How are you? how come we didnt play today? I was all alone in the house!" Minho said making a sad face.

"Well, we went to Uncle siwon's house because he has some new toys that he bought to us!" Leo said and then Lauren quickly cover his mouth.

"NEW TOYS?" tiffany almost shouted making the twins bow their heads.

"Well,-" said lauren said in a low voice.

"Siwon is so dead to me when we meet!" tiffany said making yuri and minho laugh

"Relax tiff, atleast the children is intelligent enough to refuse the toys because they know that you'll get mad." Yuri said making twins go to Yuri and hug her.

"Sorry omma. promise that we'll never accept the toys again and play with them." said gthe twins quickly hugging their mom.

"Its ok babies. as long that its not everyday and not xpensive ones!" she said hugging her children. "Do you want to go to the park?" ask tiffany.

"YESS!" said the twins jumping happily. "park! park! park! park!" cheer them both.

"Ok then. lets go?" Minho said 

"Oh no! you can go ahead! because i know that you two have somethings to do! we can go home safetly! remember I can drive and i have my car so no need to wory!" tiffany said and then they go out together.

 

 

-At the Park- (Sunset)

"Wahh~" lauren and leo said like a crazy and loud kids in the street.

"Hey! dont go too far!" tiffany said running towards the twins.

"Omma! look here! there's so many birds~!"Lauren shouted and then laugh.

"I know but dont go too far!" shouted tiffany." Aigoo~ these kids! im going to get a heart attack out here!" she sa to herself. Then minutes later, she cant find thw twins anymore.

"Leo Lauren! where are you!" Tiffany said getting worried. Especially right now, because theres a lot of people jogging, having a picnik, playing sports, going to the water park since its a hot summer today. "Eotokke!" she said to herself and then shouted their names again.



"Oppa! remembered anything?" Sungming said facing the sunset.

"Wow! this is so beutiful!" seunghyun whispere to himself.

"Lauren come! palli!" leo didnt notice that he's going to bump into seunghyun. "Ouch!" leo said falling to the ground then cries.

"Leo!" said Lauren going quickly to her brother. "Kwenchana?" she ask rubbing leo's head.

"Omo! Are you ok? sorry!" Seunghyun said looking at leo.

"Oppa didnt mean to!" Sungmin said worriedly.

"Here! I'll help you! " Srunghyun said carrying leo to a near bench. "Im sorry?"he added asking his name.

"Im leo and this is my twin, Lauren." he said wiping his tears. "Whats your name?" Leo ask still wiping his tears while asking seunghyun which seunghyun thinks is so adorable

"My name is Seunghyun! and this is my sister Sungmin!" he said "You two seems lost. Wheres your mom?" he ask looking for someone whos looking for the twins.

"Oh. oppa wait a second I'll just take this call, Mom is calling!" Sungmingexcuse herself making a boring face making seunghyun  smile.

"Ahjussi, do you know where is the ice cream shop?" ask lauren looking at Seunghyun.

"Why? do you want some ice cream?" he ask since he like that to bcause its really hot.

"YESS!" said the twins and then pull seunghyun to the ice cream shop. "Where is it?" ask leo making seunghyun laugh.

"What  flavour do you like?" ask seghyun looking down to the adorable twins.

"Chocolate mint flavour please!" said the twins in unison making them hyper and happy.

"really? well, thats weird because usually kids like you want some flavours like vanilla, chocolate or strawberry." "Ahjumma! can we have three chocolate- mint flavour please!" Seunghyun said looking at the children again.

"You like that flavoue too?" ask the twins.

"Yess. very much." Seunghyun said laughing at thechildren.

 "Thank you ahjussi! This is really good ice cream!" Lauren said and then hugs seunghyun. then leo.

"Oh! your welcome!" Seunghyun said suddenly feeling so happy. comfortable, proud it seems like he knows the kids in a very long time like theres some special connection betwen them since he first saw them.

"You know what? how about we play at the playground? lets go?" Seunghyun said grabing the twins at the playground.



"LAUREN! LEO!" Tiffany shouted multiple times but still cant find the children.

Until, she found herself looking at them, so happy playing together. she didnt know what to do than stand and watch them she doesnt know what to feel after a long time, she didnt expect to see this kind of situation.

"Omma!" Lauren shouted going towards her and then grabbing her to meet seunghyun.

"Omma! palli! this is Seunghyun ahjushi.Ahjusi, this is my mom tiffany!" Leo said holding their hands making them shake hands.

"Hi." Seunghyun said feeling awkward and shy towards tiffany.

"Hi."she replied trying to hidesher tears." Where have you beenn you two! i've been looking for you anywhere!" tiffany said in a calm voice instead of her being angry.

"Im sorry. its my faulti should've look for you too. Im sorry." he said looking at tiffany in a worried voice.

"NO. its ok. Kids lets go? thank you by the way but we need to go." tiffany said hurriedly pulling the kids by force.

"Bye ahjussi! Lets play again soon! visit our shop!" said Lauren then disappeared in the crowds.

"We'll meet again soon." Seunghyun said feeling like a part of him is dead again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON GUYS!

MHUAHH~