Last Good Bye

Our Story II

"Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun." I said to th nurse smiling a bit and then walk towards his room. I dont care if Bom is there or not. I just want to see him and tell him all. One last time.

     There, I saw him lying on the bed peacefully seems like Bom is not here probably doing the girlfriend act and buying some food for Seunghyun when she wakes up. I miss him. I just to ge closer hug and kiss him everywhere.I miss everything about him, but I guess that wont happen again.

"Hi Seunghyun."I said in a low voice talking to him eventhougn I know that he's asleep but thats ok, I think I have more courage to tell him all about whats happening and the things that I want to tell him although I/m not comfortable and wish that this was all a nightmare. I dont know why I gave in too fast to Seunghyun giving him back to Bom. I guess when Bom said it his parent that want him to go to America, I cant disagree because Im just the girlfriend and they have more rights than me. Did they know me anyway?

"How are you? I hope youre doing fine and she's taking good care of you." I said like Im handing and giving up on my precious thing that All I ever ask for but its gone. I added "Me? Im doin perfectly fine, especially our children and the're twins actually, I wish and hope that you saw the Ultrasound check up I did last week, that answers why is it too big when it only 5 months." and then my tears is falling and begins again. I just cant help it. Please tell me this is just a dream. Please. "I wish that when they grow up, You'll see them and their going to call you 'appa' and will go and run up to you with sweet and long hugs and kisses. Remember when you ask me to settl down someday? I want it right now to happen, just me, you and our children we will live in a normal house and will build it with love and joy. Isnt that great and wonderful?" I ask wiping my tears that wont stop from coming out. "But, why is this happening to us? is this just a trials for our relationship? or this is the last good bye? answer me Seunghyun?" and all I hear is the beping of the monitor and silence combined together that made my world crash into pieces and it is filled with loneliness and sadness.

"I guess I have my the answer already." I finally said "Good bye Seunghyun." I guess this is really happening. Im sorry if I didnt stand for our love for each other but Im not doing it because Im coward or selfish. You'll understand when we see each other again and when the time comes.

"Tiffany?" she called out my name and noticed that she's irritated just by the way of calling my name.

"Promise me one thing." I said. Im making a deal to her that she should agree  or else.

"Promise you? what?"She ask annoyed acting like Ive done something wrong that she'll never forgive what I did to her.

"When Seunghyun finally gain his memory back, please and Im begging you to please inform him that I'll be waiting for him," I said swallowing my pride just for Seunghyun.

"I cant pro-" I cut her off

"Im begging you please. Im not asking you Im bgging you." I said not wanting to see my face so I turned my back on her.

"Ok."She said and then Seunghyun wakes up. "Hi baby!" Bom quickly saw Seunghyun awake that my back turned again to them-Bom kissing Seunghyun's cheeks and that gives anther ache in my heart.

"Who are you?" ask Seunghyun that freeze me from where Im standing looking at Bom slightly shocked.

"She's just your friend." then I finally gave him a weak smile and thats the last time I saw him looking at m straightly in the eyes but different this time/he just  gave me an innocent and stranger look not the way he looked at me before.




Until one year has past and then I waited and waited everyday hoping that Bom  would call or inform me about Seunghyun but I received nothing. Bu on the lighter side, My twins is finally one year old and they are so adorably cute and jolly kids. My baby boys name is Leo and My baby girls name is Lauren.I dont know why thats their name but since while Im on my due date of giving birth to them, many mothers are naming their children not in korean names but in english so I guess I'll copy that too since its beutiful and unique.

"Tiffany there's some E-mail for you!" Yuri said since she always knows my Email and know how to reply them.

"Really? Let me see!" I said and Yuri hand me the laptop.

Tiffany,

         Its Bom. How are you? I know that its been so long since the deal we make at the hospital. Seunghyun is doing great and still the same .though,  His parents are really happy to see him and Sungmin also. I know that this will hurt you but I want to tell you that Im pregnant and Seunghyun is the father.When I told him my situation, he's really happy and said that he'll take care of me and our baby. I hope you understand and try to move on and forget about him because he's really happy now and feel complete with me and his family here. 

                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely

                                                                                                                                                                              Park Bom

 

What the h*ll is that? did she just say that she's pregnant and that Seunghyun is lving happily with her and try to forget about him?

I cant believe this. I cant take this anymore. I've waited for one freakin years1 I endured it all and suffer to just make our children happy and healthy and now shes saying that Try to move on and forget about him? because she's pregnant? 

Wh*re

Sl*t

Thats what Im thinking when she says that she's pregnant. Seunghyun cant do that eventhough he loves Bom now and shes the only one he remember as his lover, I know the he'll never do that I know! I just know..

*But who's the one he remember?isnt me? Who's the one he feels attacted to? Isnt me? its all about me and Seunghyun now Tiffany.Move on"*

I really have to move on and start new with my life. our life. me and my chidren. I gues I'll start thinking that he'll never come back and never will find us because he happy. Simple.



5 YEARS LATER...

"Omma!" yelled leo and lauren running quickly ttowards me gving a relaxing hug and swet kisses.

  

"Aigoo! why are so sweaty already? youve been playing alot huh?" I ask and pet their head playfully which made them giggle.

"Omma! Leo is mean! he said that he's smarter and faster than me!" lauren said giving me her sad cute face.

"I am! right omma?" ask Leo whos on the other side, giving me a cute adorable look.

Just like his Dad.

"Look, you laren are beautiful and the smartest girl in the world and leo, you are the most handsome and adorable boy in the world!" I said laughing at them because of their irrisistable cuteness.

"And smart to right omma?"ask leo and hug me sudden;y.

"Of coure you are! just like me!"  I sad pinching his nose playfully. "Kaja! Omma need to return to work!" I said and went to the car.

     Since that Enail that I read from Bom, I start to make a goal that I'll do anything and sacrifice everything to make me and my children successful. Then i started attending class base on businessess about making a cafe shop and when I earned enough money to build one, It started to grow popularly and succesfully.

"Omma! I want to see uncl Siwon! I want to play again!" Leo said making a pouty face.

"Again? he just went hre and drop you guys off! arent you tired?" I ask. Leo is a very active child and very clver to I say, when it comes to solving math problems and economic topics he's very good on it in just a young age. while lauren, she's like me, you know all of her things  is pink , all caring about is the girly stuff but very smart too like his brother.

"Can we call him?" ask Lauren, "Pleaseeee" then leo ask too making their cute little puppy face.

"Arasso!Since Im nver gonna ressit you both!"I said and let them talk to Siwon non stop. Well, as I said, over 5 years many things has happened, including Siwon who helped me a lot when Im going my rough times and starting my business. He is alwaysthere for me especially with the kids thats why the kids are so obseesed with him and everyday after school, the twins play with him or they went to the park to eat something.



Flight __________ we are now safetly arrived to Korea from America, I hope you enjoyed your flight and enjoy the rest of the day. hank you.

I heard the flight attendant say and quickly gather my things and get ready to took off the airplaine.

"Im back."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#MADE

ARE YOU EXCITED GUYS? 

BIGABANG IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS!!!