She's Back

Our Story II

"Twins?!" Whoah. that's why its only 5 months and it feels like im giving birth anytime soon.

"Where? I cant see it!" Minho said going closer to the screen. 

Only if Seunghyun is here. I imagine him walking to the screen, touching it like our babies is real and can happily play with them and then kssing me for giving birth to our beutiful babies and how I could say that that's because we love each other and never leave each other side. But why am I feeling that all of that is the opposite? 

"Yah! pabo! of course you cant see it because they're not fully developed yet!" Yuri whispered to Minho eventhough me and the doctor can hear it and heating him in the head.

"You wanna know whats the gender of your baby?" the docotr said doing something in the computer.

"Yes!" Minho and Yuri both said in unison then looking at me and I gave a nod in response.

"Wow! look at these!" said the doctor after minutes of working on the monitor.

"What?" ask Yuri "Where is it? is it both girls?! oh my god!" added Yuri jumping around the room and then shaking minho's arms.

"Wow! this is so unusual to happen! its a girl and a boy!" said the docotr happily and shaking my hands congratulating me while the both of my bestfriends is still shocked. poker face. "So, you're next ultrasound check up o when on your 7 months of prgnancy and will see.." yeah, some stuff like how big is the twins going to come out when i give birth to them and  stuff related to my health and the babies.

"Oh my gosh fany-ah! twins! can you believe it?!"Yuri said guiding me to the car when we finish my appointment. Good thing that Yuri and Minho is always with me eversince i found out that Im pregnant. My mom, well she's with my grandparents, helping them with the business and the farm and thats why Im living alone and sometimes Yuri went to the house and slepover to accompany me and assist me if I need something.

"I know! that's why my tummy is so big! I cant wait to tell my mom and my grandparents about this." I said and I am excited to tell them because is their first grandchildren and they're twins!

"Lets go celebrate then~~" said Minho dancing randomly.

"Can I go and see Seunghyun first?" I said giving an Awkward atmosphere.

"Ahm..Sure why not! we can get some food first and then we can eat it there!" Yuri suggested and that what we do, get something to eat and then went straight to Seunghyun.

Guys! I'll go ahead! I need to go to the washrrom!" I excuse myself and i need to call omma and my  grandparents too.



"Omma!" I said to my mom over the phone .excited and nervouse. I dont know why maybe because Im not too contended that my grandparents are still ok with the situation.

"My princess! how are you? how's my lovely grandchildren doing?" grandchildren? wow, so maybe my thought are wrong. She finally accepted it.

"Uhm. were good and I finally went to my ultra sound check up and found out the gender of my babies." I said waiting for her reaction.

"Babies? what's that supposed to mean?" Ask my mom and imagining her shocked face.

"Yup. Im having twins. A gir and A boy." I said excitedly jumping a little because of my overwhelmeness and joy even my mom over the phone just by hearing her squeking sounds.

"Oh my god! are you ok? does it hurt?" My mom ask worriedly but I quickly said Im ok and doing fine and eating some healthy foods for the baby and me.

"Sorry tiffany because I cant visit you these days. You know, the business here at Jeju is so popular that We cant eat properly but its ok as long as I know that your ok and doing well eventhough Im not there." My mom explain in a sad and sincere voice. She realy is guilty because I miss her too and eventhough I badly want her to come, she cant.

"Its ok mom, but where's halabeoji and halmeoni?" I ask since I havent talk to them since that 'sitation'

"Oh! they're in the farm as usual, because its harvest season." said my mom in yopu-know sound "Look, Uhm, i need to go now ok? make sure you follow the doctors instruction and dont overwork yourself too much!" Mymom reminded me which I really miss.

"Arasso omma. You take good care of yourself too ok? and tell halabeoji and halmeoni that I want to them to come here so bad and that when Igave birth, I want you, halabeoji and halmeoni to be here giving me strengh," I said not wanting to hear my crying voice because I know its bad for me and for my babies.

"I know I know. we'll surely be there.Just hang on ok! your a good and pretty girl you can do it! fighting!" my mom said in a cheerful voice and then hung up.

'Fighting tiffany! aja aja!!!' I thought to myself and went to Seunghyun's room.



"Hi good afternoon!" I greeted the nurse in the front deck.

"Hi! your name?" ask the nurse in a happy voice. 

"Tiffany hwang. Im visiting Choi Seunghyun?" I said in a kind of unsure voice. I dont know why.

"Oh. ok! " said the nurse and then letting me in to the door. "Oh! by the way, he has one more visitor in there right now." added the nurse double checking her computer.

"Really who?" I ask. this is it. Im finally gonna find out who you are. Sungmin? Seunghyun's mother?

"Park Bom?" said the nurse . unsure.

"Oh." that's it. "Thank you." I said in a low voice and hurriedly walking through Seunghyun's room. As Im walking, I think of what in the world os she doing here? she's just an ex. and Im the girlfriend now. their nothing. their not an item now. 

     I slowly open the door not wanting her to be destructed by me.A nd then I saw her...

Laughing with her. caressing each other's faces like a couple that anyone or anything cant break them apart.

"Seunghyun?" I ask loud making them stop at what their doing and then look at me in a weird and shocked faces.

Seunghyun how could you do this to me?

"Tiffany.." Bom said still in a shocked voicemaking her hands move away to Seunghyun's face and that makes Seunghyun face confused. Npt knowing whats going on. or is he just pretending? 

"What are you doing here?" I ask already taers coming form my eyes. Looking her from head to toe totally discuss me.

"Im here.. to visit Seunghyun." She said in a low voice holding Senghyun's hands. tight.

"Seunghyun!" I said quickly coming to him hugging him so tight. Oh my god! hes finally awake! after 5 months of waiting he's finally awake! "Youre awake! oh my god! how are you feeling? you ok?" I ask caressing his face forgetting about what I saw a minute ago.

But his response is..Empty. wearing a straight face, confused and examining my face.

"Who are you?" he asked. what? no, no ,no, you cant say that!

"Wh-? how?" I ask slowly getting away from him and then looking at Bom again looking at the ground.

"Tiffany can we talk?" She ask and i just follow him to know whats going on.



"AMNESIA?" i ask not beleiving what she's saying right now.

"Yes. and Im shocked too because all of your colleuges and parents and including me, he can remember it all but you..." She said again looking down.

Oh no! you just didnt do that! you cant win over me Park Bom! Seunghyun's mine!

"How?" 

"The blood clot is blokcing the function of the brain, which cause him to forget some memories- including you and th level of his lost memories depend on the size of the blood clots itself."Park Bom explained to me in a sad voice eventhough I can tell that she's not.

"How long is he going to be like this?" I ask looking at him at the window. Seunghyun you remember me right? 

"I dont know. Im still waiting for the doctor to come.But I want to teel you something before but i cant see you because I visit him at the afternoons and your visiting him in the mornings so we cant see each other." she said 

"What is it? " I ask my tears not stoping to came out.

"You see, since Seunghyun's only remembers me as his lover, I want you to be gone and not show up anymore."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEKEKEKE

Im sorry if I made park bom really evil on this episode. I totally felt bad for her.

See you in the next chapter!

Anyeong~